Mike365 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: Mike365 #1

Post by Subcomics December 9th 2016, 2:36 am

This has nothing to do with BoZ but is trying to see how you think, so dont relate it to BoZ:

Would you rather:
Try and change an environment and because you dont like how the environment is currently
OR
conform to another ordinary person in the environment and take on whatever tendencies the people in that environment share, whether or not you come to grow to like/dislike the environment
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatRageQuit December 9th 2016, 5:07 pm

I don't think I'm supposed to be commenting here, and Stru pls dont kick me for this, but Stryde meant if you want to stand out like a leader, not literally be a leader, and the leaders won't exactly NOT like it if you changed things. Also, you cant just say "whatever, i'ill pick second one for the heck of it" because you have to explain why. Also, you do have a choice to pick one of them, no one would get offended.
ThatRageQuit
ThatRageQuit

Back to top Go down

Post by mike365 December 10th 2016, 4:18 am

Well if you put it that way. The fact that you have to plead not to be kicked because you have an opinion says a lot lol. I wasn't gonna go hear but, I can't tell how old everyone is here because you seen like you guys are in your 30's and have adult experiences and will dish out actual pay checks to people. I went around talking to another clan leader that I happened to find while playing. And I ask him what is the point of a clan? Each told me that the point is to have "fun". And I was like fun?? He was like "yeah." Then wondered why I even doubted that the purpose of a clan was for fun. I came here thinking that it was all about having fun. But now I feel like the environment isn't about fun but an environment similar to the Espada counsel in bleach.(For all those who watched bleach you will understand) In bleach all the normal hollows want to be in an espada because there the most powerful and are the head of there world. But the espada is more than likely to kill you if you wanted to apart of them because thats the environment that have. If this is an environment that doesn't thrive off of fun and enjoyment then thats what I would like to change. If I'm wrong for my early assumption no hard feelings.

mike365

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatRageQuit December 10th 2016, 12:38 pm

Just saying, I'm an unofficial member, and I'm not supposed to be commenting on your application, but your responses are really idiotic and I'm not sure whether its because English is your second language or something. Even so, learn to respect people, whether they're unofficial member or not, and don't go around saying random crap that can offend people before you think. I just wanted to help you understand this, since you seem pretty fluent with English, yet you don't even know the application process. When the members ask you questions, RESPOND. We aren't going to sit around looking at you say stuff like "That's really good too, lol". Haven't you ever answered questions in school before? If the teacher asks you a question, answer them. You don't just say "ok". Also, about your application, what you just said in the end about council crap, you made it sound like you didn't even want to join this clan anymore. Oh, by the way, to clear things up, you know this is a clan, right?
ThatRageQuit
ThatRageQuit

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero December 10th 2016, 6:37 pm

Honestly, I don't think you understand what kind community Biohazard really is. We aren't your generic, typical clan with 300 different ranks based off of the U.S military. We play games and talk to eachother.

I think you have the gesture and the idea that you can make a big difference in the clan and my advice is to forget this and think of BoZ as a new experience.

Question: Why might you feel as you would fit in just like any member?
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post by mike365 December 11th 2016, 6:28 am

TryAero, I would fit right in because I am a very a competitive player and I really like this game. If this is the place to play the best players then I want in. It will be different playing under the name of BoZ because it will give me purpose and a home during gameplay. I can ignore rage quit right?

mike365

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatRageQuit December 11th 2016, 1:20 pm

Lol this guy is really pissing me off now. I was trying to help you. You literally just ignored me and insulted me along with the clan. Anyways, one more warning. Watch what you say around subcomics. He is the most strict leader in this clan, and its not that hard to get denied by him.

Also, about TryAero's question, we aren't a competitive clan. We hang out and have fun. It's fine if you are competitive, but most of us don't play PB2 much anymore.
ThatRageQuit
ThatRageQuit

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac December 11th 2016, 10:17 pm

mike365 wrote:I can ignore rage quit right?

It's constructive criticism, I wouldn't ignore it.

As for your application, everything I wanted to say has already been said. It's weak and it's lacking a lot of detail. You answered our questions only after being told to do so. Not only that, but some of your responses sound like they've been written by a completely different person.

Good luck nonetheless.
Rakasaac
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by mike365 December 12th 2016, 12:58 am

Tbh what rage said to me isn't constructive, its just rude. And I'm not a child I'm pretty mature so I could care less to argue with rude people like him. If he wants to fight we can settle it like gamers inside a DM while I reck him. I not some idiot like he said. Im American and I speak good english. "Haven't you ever answered questions in school before?" I already graduated High school in May, receiving a college degree simultaneously with a diploma. I don't need some rude kid to talk down to me like he knows me. "learn to respect people, whether they're unofficial member or not, and don't go around saying random crap that can offend people before you think." He talks about respect for others, yet he does not practice what he preaches. I have rescpeted everyone here and all of there opinions. But Rage just went a little to far don't you think? That is no way to talk to someone. Especially, for the whole clan to see. If he wanted to honestly insult me he could have just directly messaged me. I didn't apply to start trouble. I just want to be a BoZ member because I honeslty think its awesome, but rage thinks I'm an idiot because of that. Like really? Thats the type of criticism you give to people? Don't you dare talk to anybody like that again. You have showed me how immature and unprofessional you are rage. I don't see what I did to offend you rage and why you feel it was necessary to be so rude.

mike365

Back to top Go down

Post by mike365 December 12th 2016, 1:27 am

To be honest if you guys are just gonna sit around and judge me and call my application weak. Fuck you. Then I'm just wasting my time. Like I could care less for this shit if it doesn't pertain to PB2. Because thats the reason why I came here. Rage FUCK you and Im gonna put BoZ in my name anyway, I don't give a FUCKING SHIT. Look if I known that you guys were a community of fucking assholes and I was wrong for applying in the first place. I take enough shit from people in real life lmao! If you think that I am gonna come here and take shit form a bunch of fucking nerds who think they mean something special in the gaming world you gotta be fucking crazy LMAO. NEWS flash your NOT SHIT!!!!! Smile lol . Like you really think I give a shit about this????? I just wanted use your fucking name. I and did respect y'all enough to ask for your permission to use it. I really could care less now that I see who you all really are. Y'all are a bunch of illiterate dunces who think they impact society. Go make a fucking charity or something. Thanks for wasting my time life which I will never get back. Fuck every single one of you guys except for xMechanic. You just lost a cool ass dude and his name is Mike365!!!!! Have a Merry Christmas.

AND Rage Fuck you cocky son of a bitch. You keep that attitude up and you will see where it takes you in life you fucking spoiled brat. I can tell you just a sad mutherfucker. I can tell you probably got bullied because of your sorry existence. Go do something with you dam life and make those bullies feel bad for all that shit they gave you. If not just stay a fucking nobody in your little BoZ community. Just don't let your existence be a nuisance to anybody else. Bitch this is what a real Rage quit is you blood clot. Rage quit hoe, just like your dumbass name you sick ass bitch ass mufucken BASTARD!!!!!

P.S Fuck you Rage. Oh yeah Fuck you. lol BYE assholes can't wait to to put BoZ in my name. Cause in the end its just a fucking name and your just a bunch of assholes!!! Smile

mike365

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar December 12th 2016, 1:31 am

im glad a college graduate cannot keep his cool under pressure

denied for obvious reasons
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content