Pivot-son #14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Pivot-son #14

Post by Peregrine Falcon January 9th 2017, 8:57 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Pivot-son

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=pivot-son&id=1236409

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I've been playing it since 2012.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 42.5 k - Kills / 30.5 k - deaths.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 10.5

4c: How many player points do you have?: 1.09 at the moment.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: iMOniacZ, YrN, CrAzY, Psychal, Frost, Kaos, Logical, NeoN, DLN, DOB, Mayhem, Royal, Boxe, SET, Qualm, Geno and Asylum.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I'll tell you something...

Since I ever joined PB2 community, I saw this Logical tag, and I was like, what the f*** is that? They answered me with things such as ''lol dumbass, it's a clan and you're joining it''. I did join, however I was too young to realize that they were spitting on me and roasting me for the whole time. I was still in it. Members of StrikE and Logic were disrespectful and they wanted to merge. One day after merge, chat was flooded and leaders kicked EVERY single member out of it. (Photon to be correct). After Logic aka NeoN died, I joined a bunch of my friends clans such as imoniacz, crazy, Psychal, and they all died the same way even to nobody was kicked, they died on inactivity. I wanted to create my clan, so I come up with name RoYaL, from Clash Royale game. I also created Asylum, Boxe, Frost, Kaos, but they all died because I was the leader and I didn't know how to make forums or xat chat back then (I know how to do with discord). I wanted a good clan, and I got in Qualm. I left it to apply for BoZ. (Stupid choice) After I got denied for the 12th time on BoZ, and I'll tell you why in a sec, I join DOB again... By that I mean it was like this. I got suddenly kicked out of DOB, I was like, now what am I gonna do. After I applied with a smooth application, they beg me to join back ''You were the only one who was keeping the peace in here'' and I canceled my app that was for the first time doing good. Then members started getting high ranks, and there was more discussion and drama in there, so I didn't want to stay in that type of community. I find this clan YrN because I thought I can't join BoZ no more, but the problem is, all those clans such as YrN, DLN, DOB have clan problems, and by that I mean, anyone can join the chat and see messages and even ''hunt'' you, like, follow you and Biohazard has their ''peace''. They have the chat where only members can see everything and message in public, others can't even see that, Biohazard isn't involved into clan wars, tournaments and stuff, meaning they are not involved into other clan drama with others. While outside there is ''war'' biohazard can be safe in their ''shelter''. (Chat) and have their peace. I respect this clan and now I really do feel like this IS the only place to stay. I hope that you will understand me in one way or another, and I apology for making such stupid choice by returning to dob... I know that lot of you may not trust me, maybe even all of you, but, I'll build my trust level if I have to.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes.

http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iLuminati&id=1280187 - Illuminati
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=StankovS&id=1358760 - stankov
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lord%20Touretes&id=1364333 - Lord Tourettes
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Wister&id=1273597 - Wister
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=ShinyKate&id=1326859 - ShinyKate
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lord%20Black%20Luck&id=1321802 - Lord Black Luck
AciD GoD - Very old account, I never actually posted the link here, and idk the pw.
Nick AssassiN - I don't know the password, but I'm not sure if it still has some clan tag.

6b. Please list them with profile links: Did.

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: The correct answer is in question 5c.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Mechanic, Rox, Stryde, Nasri, Zak, Frozen Heart, iDemon, Amerison, Jeff and lots of others. (I know that some of them quit community)

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Before offering anything, I will build my trust level as high as I can, from the last application I know that many of you don't trust me. If I could offer anything it would be my map making skills.

11. How often do you play PB2?: Whenever I have free time, I play and chat.

12. What server do you usually play in?: All three of them.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: EU: 120 / Wash: 150 / Cali: 190

13. What is your favorite map?: Stryde-Sniper / Eric Gurt-railwars1.

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I love selfboosting and getting mid-air kills. (God aim)

15. What country do you live in?: Serbia.

16. Extra comments/questions: Nothing much but to ask you if you could read the answer on question 5c if you didn't quite understand it. Thanks.
Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Pivot-son #14

Post by Subcomics January 9th 2017, 1:33 pm

So to sum up question 8, it's basically you want to leave the majority of the nonsense in the community, avoid drama and other clan problems
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Falcon January 9th 2017, 1:55 pm

Don't forget that not only I want to avoid those things but to find a community that plays not only PB2 but other games, I play CS too, for example.

Oh yeah, since you're moving to other games, I think that you should add the question ''Which games do you play''. Just recommended.
Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by zakrzew January 9th 2017, 6:59 pm

Weren't you in UnReal?
zakrzew
zakrzew

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Falcon January 9th 2017, 7:33 pm

No. Maybe I was faking the tag or something but I'm 100 % sure I was not in UnReal.
Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by zakrzew January 9th 2017, 8:03 pm

Can you tell me why did you list it on your first application ?

https://bozgg.forumotion.com/t716-pivot-son-1
zakrzew
zakrzew

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac January 9th 2017, 11:06 pm

Why keep creating your own clans over and over again instead of just sticking with one and improving it? It doesn't make much sense, even though it may be considered a ''fresh start.'' If you didn't improve previous problems that caused that clan to be unsuccessful, then obviously the same problem is going to carry over to your next clan.

I don't really like the fact that you clanhop so much. It seemed to me that you're desperate for a clan tag but seeing you reapply to BoZ again (14th time now) does show determination of joining to some extent.

Besides joining BoZ because of peace/little drama and tournaments, what do you think are other qualities of BoZ that prompted you to re-apply?

Good luck nonetheless.
Rakasaac
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Falcon January 10th 2017, 10:33 am

Zak: I was surely faking the tag, if you are not sure ask the leader whoever that is / was.

And besides peace, BoZ is mature, it gives me a chance of improving myself, because every time I was in other clans, I had to act like an idiot to be one of them.

I wasn't creating clans over and over again, I was creating new ones after the old ones died.
Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Iznos January 11th 2017, 4:03 am

You didn't state why u left geno.
Iznos
Iznos

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Falcon January 11th 2017, 7:36 am

Okay, thanks for reminding me.

I left GeNo in the end of 2013 or 2014 (I'm not sure when idk if it matters) because back then I had a feeling that nobody was listening to me. I was trying to talk with members as much as I could, but the only guy that talked to me was spirit, and nobody else. I assumed that they didn't like me so yeah, I left it.
Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Falcon January 12th 2017, 2:16 pm

No response because...?
Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Plays January 13th 2017, 11:02 pm

Peregrine Falcon wrote:10. ...If I could offer anything it would be my map making skills.

Anything else you can offer?
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Falcon January 13th 2017, 11:37 pm

Besides that, I could offer ideas of how to improve boz in any way...
Recruiting other members...
Quality talks if needed... (For chat obviously)
Activity (Not that important I guess)

Well, these are my offerings.
Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics January 14th 2017, 1:17 pm

Peregrine Falcon wrote:No response because...?
...we are seeing if you are patient, and failing at best...?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peregrine Falcon January 14th 2017, 3:38 pm

I will wait as long as I have to, I guess, sorry.
Peregrine Falcon
Peregrine Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top