WarMasterNickos #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted WarMasterNickos #1

Post by WarMasterNickos January 29th 2017, 11:52 pm

1. PB2 Nickname:WarMasterNickos

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=WarMasterNickos

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:4 years(5 if you count inactivity)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 53159 kills and 30787 deaths (had reset in the past)

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:Im 3.37 I dont really like map making

4c: How many player points do you have?:I have 0.64 pp

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:I have been in many kind of small clans.I believe worth-mentioning clans are GeNo,Anti,SS,AssasinS,Logic,Cs,EQualZ,NoVa

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:Well,when i was in Geno i was high-ranked smth like a general (I dont really remember) because me and Xlr 129 were close friends.I was inactive for a long time and when i was back, xlr was banned and the leader had changed and I didnt really make any conversations with other Geno members.So I said to myself why should I stay in a clan, where I do nothing?SS went inactive sadly like EQualZ(died after 2 weeks).I left AssasinS,because the leader(who was my friend) went inactive and some members claimed that they owned the clan then so I left.Logic is a part of the AssasinS' members who left too.This clan didnt last a long and died from inactivity.NoVa died(dont ask me why I dont really know) and many of Cs clan members left(because of many arguements)so it became inactive.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:I used to have,but they were erased after the big cleanup

6b. Please list them with profile links:0

7. Who recruited you?:No one recruited me, so that’s why I am applying here

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:Generally,BoZ is considered from many players(including me) as one of the oldest,best and respected clans in PB2.Let me elaborate a bit.BoZ has a community,which isnt cancerous(sorry if this word is disturbing) plus the fact that you guys are active.Most of the clans I have been in, died because of inactivity.Lastly,this a clan,whose members are calm and mature.Its not a clan full of disturbing kids raging at you.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:I personally know Kmo123,Amerison,Zakrzew,Frozen Heart,Blade--,Spartan-138 and Pivot-son.I know a lot of BoZ players like (Stryde,Roxxar,Krow,Max Teabag  but we have never actually made a conversation or met but I would actually like to)

10. What can you offer to the clan?:Well I dont really know what I can offer.It depends on what you ask me to offer.(I guess I will be asked in the comments)

11. How often do you play PB2?:It depends if I need to study.I usually play a couple of hours per day.

12. What server do you usually play in?:Europe and sometimes Washington

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:90-100(EU) 145-165 (Washington)

13. What is your favorite map?:Krow-combat and Branparada-panem used to be my favourite maps,but I dont see people playing them.So I guess my favourite maps must be Stryde-sniper of course and xfrostbytex-snipezone

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):I am an arena player,but i started snipers again.Never liked rails

15. What country do you live in?:Greece

16. Extra comments/questions:If I dont get accepted,Im willing to try again Very Happy
P.S.I have heard that BoZ is moving to other games.You should actually imply a question like 'Which other games do you like to play?' or 'What is your in-game attitude?'

WarMasterNickos

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: WarMasterNickos #1

Post by Subcomics February 1st 2017, 3:50 am

You seem to have left a lot of past clans due to their inactivity. Most of BoZ is from North America, and not in your timezone, so you will basically be viewing BoZ, but mainly the European players.

How do you think this will affect your viewing of the clan?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by zakrzew February 1st 2017, 1:54 pm

Why did you leave Anti?
zakrzew
zakrzew

Back to top Go down

Post by WarMasterNickos February 1st 2017, 2:37 pm

Subcomics wrote:You seem to have left a lot of past clans due to their inactivity. Most of BoZ is from North America, and not in your timezone, so you will basically be viewing BoZ, but mainly the European players.

How do you think this will affect your viewing of the clan?

Hmm I dont have a problem with that.I mean I ll view Americans too.I usually play at nights,so I guess it wont be a problem(when i mean nights i mean 3 am in the morning at least in the weekends)

zakrzew wrote:Why did you leave Anti?

I actually made a mistake in the app.U see Anti is actually Geno,but when zit was at its earlier times.So yea my bad I mentioned it.

WarMasterNickos

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Plays February 2nd 2017, 2:47 am

Wow an app that's actually fluent in English for once

Your app is better than most. There are more European clan members anyway so there won't be much of a problem seeing that they are in the clan anyway.

(2 greeks in clan?? impossible!!)
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by zakrzew February 2nd 2017, 10:03 am

Were you a member of these clans: iM0niacZ, KillEyez, TiTanz, DeV, MOTU ?
zakrzew
zakrzew

Back to top Go down

Post by WarMasterNickos February 2nd 2017, 12:46 pm

zakrzew wrote:Were you a member of these clans: iM0niacZ, KillEyez, TiTanz, DeV, MOTU ?

Yea I was.I didnt mention them because they were small.So let me begin.
[iM0niacZ]I guess you remember it zak because we were actually clanmates.So at first the clan was called KaMiKaZe.It was my creation.One day i got bored so i gave the leadership to iSethic and became ccf.Clan died because of inactivity.
KillEyeZ would be the name of KaMiKaze,but i kept it as a tag.Its not a clan.(If I wear it sometimes,it doesnt mean it's a clan
TiTanZ=SET=DOB.Well,I got kicked for inactivity.I had taken a long break(about 6 months because of lag)
DeV.Hmm I dont remember its story.I think I was asked to wear the tag while I was inactive.The clan ldr thought I had a good profile and so I agreed.
MOTU.So MOTU was a greek clan.It had a lot of names b4 that.It's a veeeeeeery long story.Clan died because CF(Nikos-Tornado) quit pb2

P.S.
U checked the videos,didnt u? Razz

Peter Plays wrote:Wow an app that's actually fluent in English for once

Your app is better than most. There are more European clan members anyway so there won't be much of a problem seeing that they are in the clan anyway.

Thanks for your encouragement Petro Very Happy.

WarMasterNickos

Back to top Go down

Post by WarMasterNickos February 2nd 2017, 12:48 pm

Peter Plays wrote:Wow an app that's actually fluent in English for once

Thanks for your encouragement Petro Very Happy.

WarMasterNickos

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Heart February 2nd 2017, 10:50 pm

Strong application, there is nothing wrong in it. Wish you good luck.

Frozen Heart

Back to top Go down

Post by WarMasterNickos February 3rd 2017, 1:55 pm

Frozen Heart wrote:Strong application, there is nothing wrong in it. Wish you good luck.
Thanks for your encouragement bro Razz

WarMasterNickos

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatRageQuit February 3rd 2017, 9:10 pm

Whether or not they are small clans, you should still list all your clans in order to have a higher chance of being accepted.

Other than that, good luck.
ThatRageQuit
ThatRageQuit

Back to top Go down

Post by WarMasterNickos February 3rd 2017, 10:31 pm

ThatRageQuit wrote:Whether or not they are small clans, you should still list all your clans in order to have a higher chance of being accepted.

Other than that, good luck.

I actually didnt remember the clans.U can notice that from my simplistic description of them.

WarMasterNickos

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade February 4th 2017, 6:51 am

Nice application. I don't see any problem in it... Soo, good luck!
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by WarMasterNickos February 4th 2017, 10:51 am

Blade wrote:Nice application. I don't see any problem in it... Soo, good luck!

Thanks Very Happy

WarMasterNickos

Back to top Go down

Post by RiG February 4th 2017, 4:37 pm

Since Stryde & Zak already mentioned some of the stuff that i found was a little problem, this application is nice and pretty detailed

good luck.

RiG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum