Christopher2643 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: Christopher2643 #1

Post by chrxii May 30th 2017, 5:04 am

Prothean wrote:I believe what he said. Josh mentioned inviting him. So you just joined because he asked you to, no other reason?

Simply yes but thats on rare occasion. I saw a few of them playing around that day I was invited and when offered the tag I put it on just because a friend I had known for a significant amount of time wanted me in. Fact is I never even knew they had a website, so surely this situation can't be held against me considering I wore their tag due to a mutual relation practically rather than attempting to actually join. If it was someone other than a friend asking me to have joined, would've resulted in a non response or a simple "no".

I feel that someone reading this may be under the impression that I only want the BoZ tag itself rather than to be apart of the clan completely, so if that the case (in which a reader is under that impression), look at it this way. In the 2 weeks I've been back, I've ordered a new laptop primarily to handle PB2 smoothly (wasn't the only reason, but definitely made me favor a Lenovo T420 rather than a simple study laptop), I've not attempted joining any other clan, haven't consistently begged to join BoZ in the time this forum post was made by myself (which I personally believe may show that I understand I must be patient to find out whether I am accepted back), and also that I was already once in this crew and never had any trouble in the past time I was here.

chrxii

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics June 3rd 2017, 1:51 pm

Give me 2 reasons to let you rejoin the clan, without mentioning any past experiences you've had with the clan
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by chrxii June 3rd 2017, 11:14 pm

Subcomics wrote:Give me 2 reasons to let you rejoin the clan, without mentioning any past experiences you've had with the clan

1. I believe I have shown a significant amount of sophistication in attempts to rejoining BoZ, considering I haven't been trying too much to be a bother and have only messaged someone regarding this forum less than once just to gain reassurance.

2. I' can make a big batch of cookies for celebration if I'm accepted.

chrxii

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics June 5th 2017, 9:45 pm

This is the only attempt I've seen of you trying to rejoin the clan, and neither of these reasons, at least to me, have logical reasoning in why you want to join BoZ without mentioning past experiences

Your first reason is explaining how you went on to reapply
Your second reason is a joke because you couldn't think of a second reason
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatRageQuit June 5th 2017, 9:49 pm

To be honest, why do you sound like you're just a little kid who's bored and just made this application for fun? I mean, like, at least you can speak proper English (unlike half the people who apply) but do try to put a little more effort in what you're saying. This thread has been going on for way too long.
ThatRageQuit
ThatRageQuit

Back to top Go down

Post by chrxii June 6th 2017, 1:30 am

ThatRageQuit wrote:To be honest, why do you sound like you're just a little kid who's bored and just made this application for fun? I mean, like, at least you can speak proper English (unlike half the people who apply) but do try to put a little more effort in what you're saying. This thread has been going on for way too long.

Tbh. It's the internet, you're being ignorant based off the fact I'm not dick riding to rejoin BoZ? My application was clear and to the point. You shouldn't be one to judge tbh you don't know me, I say one think that's not intellectual and you highlight it.

chrxii

Back to top Go down

Post by chrxii June 6th 2017, 1:34 am

Subcomics wrote:This is the only attempt I've seen of you trying to rejoin the clan, and neither of these reasons, at least to me, have logical reasoning in why you want to join BoZ without mentioning past experiences

Your first reason is explaining how you went on to reapply
Your second reason is a joke because you couldn't think of a second reason

This is the only attempt because this time period is the only time I've known I will be active on PB2. Why would I try rejoining BoZ knowing I wasn't active? Same reason I havent tried rejoining in the past years considering I haven't even seasonally played PB2 to even consider joining another crew.

And you're right, the second answer was more of a joke and I don't have any specific reasons on wanting to join besides it being the last clan I was actually apart of before I stopped playing PB2. Im not gonna be like all those 13 year olds that sit here and D ride to try to join BoZ. I made my App straight to the point with anything I could think of at the time, in a serious enough manner to properly make my post with the slightest error.

chrxii

Back to top Go down

Post by Cuky June 6th 2017, 2:14 am

Christopher2643 #1 - Page 2 C50f6b29710b4d7d9ffdd6c7f295d0fa

lmao denied Christopher2643 #1 - Page 2 1x10
Christopher2643 #1 - Page 2 16I1Tvt

I'm just gonna save you the trouble and just deny you right then and there. If ye were gonna refuse us eitherway, I see no point in continuing this any further. It's your choice, I guess, not like we're forcing you to join a clan where ye have some sort of animosity with some guy in it.

Although shortlived, twas pretty allright seeing you back, I guess.
Cuky
Cuky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum