Krame #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Krame #1

Post by iKrame July 22nd 2017, 3:30 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: .:.Kramest.:.

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=krame&id=1647522

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 4 years (over alts)

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 5967 kills. 4522 deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 3.43

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0.11

5. Are you currently in a clan?: nope

5b. What clans have you been in before?: [USF] |::PuLzE:Neutral

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: [USF] they were good but I found out that they were too  cocky. lagged to much and has bad attitude to the game. |::PuLzE:Neutral 2 members. non active. basically no point of joining.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: yes

6b. Please list them with profile links: ]Sansai Zaki] and [Mr Chips] I forgot their passwords to the login but they were alts.
Sansai Zaki http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sansai%20Zaki&id=1643526
Mr Chips http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Mr%20Chips&id=1596045

7. Who recruited you?: no one but some of the members think I'm pretty decent

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because they are the best clan ever! they have good attitude and are active. funny members. good maps and skill. they love pb2. a lot of my friends are there too!

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:warmasternickos[zakrzew]neelfrost]stryde]max teabag] saki]and that's it

10. What can you offer to the clan?: More cool maps to share. A better experience to enjoy in pb2. daily activates and funny things. Attitude and skill(improve some of the members that are low in your clans. I can get rid of the fake members. I can personally do what u need or want. (in reason of my skill)

11. How often do you play PB2?: everyday

12. What server do you usually play in?: California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 180

13. What is your favorite map?: stryde-sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): self boosting ,trick shots, extreme pro camping, cool teamwork. pro tactics. if I fail on a tactic I magpie one and make it better!

15. What country do you live in?: England/Preston

16. Extra comments/questions: Do U do PCL?

iKrame

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Krame #1

Post by Peter Plays July 22nd 2017, 5:09 pm

iKrame wrote: 2. PB2 Profile Link:
iKrame wrote:6b. Please list them with profile links: ]Sansai Zaki] and [Mr Chips] I forgot their passwords to the login but they were alts.

Where are the links??

iKrame wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because they are the best clan ever! they have good attitude and are active. funny members. good maps and skill. they love pb2. a lot of my friends are there too!
iKrame wrote:10. What can you offer to the clan?: More cool maps to share. A better experience to enjoy in pb2. daily activates and funny things. Attitude and skill(improve some of the members that are low in your clans. I can get rid of the fake members

Anything else other than pb2 maps and skill, we have enough of that. Please elaborate on some other things.
We don't really care about fake members.

iKrame wrote:16. Extra comments/questions: Do U do PCL?

no

I recommend looking over your app and making sure it looks nice and uniform and also working on your grammar skills/your knowledge of the english language. When an app looks as hideous as this one it makes me think you're just another 8 year old who tries to join for the tag.
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk July 22nd 2017, 5:13 pm

I feel like this app was rushed.

1. You didn't post your main account link.

2. You didn't post links to your alternative accounts.

3. Weak generic answer, seems like you didn't put much thought into it.

4. What you're offering isn't much since we have a lot of map makers already and decent players. What makes you any different?
Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Plays July 22nd 2017, 5:18 pm

http://prntscr.com/fyy510

Care to explain why you didn't mention KzM in your app?
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by iKrame July 22nd 2017, 5:28 pm

Sorry guys it doesn't l let me post the application with the links for 7 days even ask warmasternickos.
Ok on to the questions. I didn't rush I was struggling to think and I took my time
So... Well its hard to offer things when most of my skills are basically the same as most of u guys.Maybe there is something u don't have that u need, maybe they that's something particular that u want of me but for now I'm finding it hard to find the answers.
Thanks for the advice ill take it on.
sorry if I didn't do a good app for now I can only wish my self good luck
Because that was in my alt account and I actually joined when it was dead so it was small. sorry but did I need to mention it?

iKrame

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Plays July 22nd 2017, 11:42 pm

Well yes, we do need to know everything because if we find out that they don't mention certain things it makes us think they're hiding something. I checked the KzM website and I didn't see you or your alts there so I guess you actually did lose the password. Try sending a pw reset email to get in the profile and remove the tag plz.

Okay on to the main issue,
What do you think you can do for this clan other than just being another active member who plays pb2?
Do you have any special skills?  ex. editing/developing websites
What are your personality traits? (We don't like being around toxic behavior on a daily is what I'm getting at)
Do you play other games where you can be more active and included? ex. Steam, League of Legends, CSGO

Sorry if I was harsh I like to test people's temper/reaction to when I roast them.

We still need that main profile link tho. It's not showing up with Kramest.
Sansai Zaki http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sansai%20Zaki&id=1643526
Mr Chips http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Mr%20Chips&id=1596045
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by iKrame July 23rd 2017, 6:38 am

i got rid of the KzM tag in my alt. So, try krame it will work for it.that'll be my main account.
On to what I can do or offer.
So.. I cant develop website but I can create a whole design which I can tell u along as u do it. I can also edit but ill have to tell u that.
I do play other games actually.
I think I'm non active on one of them but I'm on active on quite phew I got remember so I'll check it out later ok.
Do u want me to do videos  cause  I can video stuff although my YouTube has been messing up lately but I can do it.
One more thing thanks for saying sorry peter. I appreciate you helping me.

Just in case u want to know. I have something to say.
I mainly actually want to join for the whole community u are. I think your relationship with the members is fantastic and I want to be part of that. Its not the tag I'm bothered about its the whole thing about you that impresses me and that's always inspired me 4 years to join. I will always have respect for u no matter what and if I get denied I will do everything in my power the better next time. I will never give Ever! To Be apart of BoZ must be proud and if I get accepted it will make be proud too

Never Give up!
sorry I've posted to much.
PS. Thank you for this chance.

iKrame

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Plays July 24th 2017, 2:56 am

Here is the profile link in case anyone needs to look at it
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=krame&id=1647522

Lol you don't really have to be able to develop a website or do YT, I'm just giving examples.
Straight up determination isn't going to get you in though. ex. http://prntscr.com/fzflc0

All I really need to know now is maybe the most important topic - your behavior
Do you see yourself has toxic in any way? How do you react under pressure or example being killed over and over again?
Are you a contributing person in a way where you include yourself in conversations instead of sitting idle?

Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by iKrame July 24th 2017, 6:34 am

Ah yes.My Behaviour. this is interesting.
So I'm not toxic I'm actually a calm and relaxed person. I don't brag when I crush people and I always say good game at the end of either a 1v1 or a long kill.
If I get killed over and over again I stay cool in the map and don't say anything but inside me I'm a bit angry I would say.
Oh and I love conversations I usually type when I'm hiding in a map or just for fun really. If someone's stuck or having a bad day ill try my best to help. As well as joining in conversations I also make my own conversations.
And I'm guessing that's it?

iKrame

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Plays July 24th 2017, 1:35 pm

Haha, who doesn't rage internally when we get spawnkilled lol.

Yes I think that's all I need to know. I'll see what I can do unless someone else has any issues.
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by iKrame July 24th 2017, 1:54 pm

Very funny peter.
Thanks For The Help! afro

iKrame

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 24th 2017, 3:54 pm

Why is Nexir in your PB2 account nickname?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by iKrame July 24th 2017, 4:21 pm

Oh didn't u know I usually change my nickname in pb2 a lot
Is it wrong to do that when applying cause if it is ill bring it back if u want.
Sorry If Its wrong

iKrame

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Plays July 24th 2017, 4:47 pm

But why Nexir

also you do realize you posted 3 times right?
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by iKrame July 24th 2017, 5:40 pm

I didn't know there was a page 2. Plus I thought it didn't post so I was unsure but sorry anyways. I like the name Nexirkrame it suits My style I like it. am I allowed to do it whilst applying?

iKrame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum