1. PB2 Nickname: ~Xerath~

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Xerath-&id=1597560

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:since 2014

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:15,279kills 12,969 deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:0

4c: How many player points do you have?:0

5. Are you currently in a clan?:no

5b. What clans have you been in before?:Ekat, Cyclix, Boa and Surreal

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:I was in Ekat when me and some friends created cyclix back when I was known as iTerminator and my friend urkillerv left ekat and i believe he joined boa and became leader I don't really know how his path to success came I just know he was leader and he asked me to join back then multi clanning was accepted so I was in all 3 at the same time cyclix warred ekat which made me choose between the two and I chose cyclix then I stopped playing pb2 for some months and cyclix and BOA died i stopped playing pb2 for awhile because of this when i returned I joined surreal which recently merged with yrn and all surreal members got into yrn for free but I was to late and they expected me to apply to yrn to be with my clan mates and the only reason I even considered going to yrn was because almost all of my clan mates are there i dont care about yrn I just wanted to be with my clan so I refused to apply because I shouldn't have to apply for something I was already apart of and if I am going to apply for something it wont be to yrn

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:no

6b. Please list them with profile links: N/A

7. Who recruited you?:no one I asked kafuka fuura for the discord link while in a sniper match

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:Because I truly enjoy playing pb2 and this clan is one of the oldest organizations that's still fully alive and running within the community its organized and from the rules ive read its a good environment and it suits me perfectly yall don't get into drama with other clans yall just chill and enjoy pb2 and each other and that's what I'm all about

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?:none looking forward to getting to know them all

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I am a all around good person I would be a good addition to the clan I also have good leadership skills and have no problems doing what ever is necessary for the betterment of the clan I'm also very loyal and I consider myself a skilled player of pb2 so i can also offer my skill

11. How often do you play PB2?:few times a day

12. What server do you usually play in?:cali

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:90-100

13. What is your favorite map?:stryde-sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I mainly selfboost allot and focus on my movement I try to learn to have complete control over my movement which sometimes prevents me from aiming to my best potential because I'm moving to much/quickly but once I master it I believe ill be unstoppable

15. What country do you live in?:USA

16. Extra comments/questions: Ive been In the pb2 community for years now and ive run across all types of people during my time playing such as trouble makers/cancerous kids fake internet thugs and its tiring I just want to be somewhere that I truly like a place that's stable and I'm surrounded by people that I actually like and they actually like me and people aren't power hungry obsessed with being promoted and every one is just chill a place that I can grow with people that can help me grow and hopefully I can help them grow to

Big Rath~

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Xerath #1

Post by Peter Plays August 1st 2017, 5:04 am

Pretty solid answers although wording throughout the app is confusing.

You said you were known as iTerminator but you didn't list it.
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=iTerminator&id=1597508
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Rath~ August 1st 2017, 7:23 pm

Peter Plays wrote:Pretty solid answers although wording throughout the app is confusing.

You said you were known as iTerminator but you didn't list it.

I have not used that account in almost over a year now I do not have the link to it so I thought It was needless to put it because I don't have it anymore

Big Rath~

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Plays August 1st 2017, 7:27 pm

understandable have a nice day

but u shoulda looked over 5c that shit was confusing af lol
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Rath~ August 1st 2017, 8:08 pm

Peter Plays wrote:understandable have a nice day

but u shoulda looked over 5c that shit was confusing af lol

I thought it was best to give the whole backstory instead of picking out little points for each clan sorry for the confusion

Big Rath~

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Plays August 3rd 2017, 4:22 am

Explain your leadership skills
Peter Plays
Peter Plays

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Rath~ August 3rd 2017, 4:46 am

I have the ability in my opinion to make wise choices let me use pcl for example(plazmaburst 2 champions league) when i was gm of my team I never made any trades without consulting my team I made sure we all was on board with the decisions made I didn't keep people hostage if they wanted to leave I made those arrangements and anyone with a lower rank then me in any clan I've been in can say that I was fair and i tried to look out for people as much as I could I don't look as leadership as people following my orders and I'm controlling everything I see leadership as nothing but a person who has the best perspective in situations and can give the most reasonable solutions to problems and I believe I do just that

Big Rath~

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Rath~ August 3rd 2017, 4:56 am

I understand your questions asks what are my leadership skills but answering by telling you the actions I've taken when i was in a position of leadership shows my leadership skills

Big Rath~

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostByte August 6th 2017, 10:44 pm

Xerath is a long range midlaner, who's passive allows him mana sustain without buying mana items (regardless, he usually ends up purchasing a Morello first item).

The problem with Xerath is the fact that there are other midlaners who do his job, but better.

Xerath revolves around long range poke, followed by an eventual all in and an ultimate when the enemy flashes away. However, there's champion that does ALL of this, and can execute turrets.

Yes, Ziggs does the job of Xerath in a much more versatile kit. First, the hitboxes on his abilities are much more forgiving than Xerath's. While he does lack a hard stun, his W gives him more mobility than Xerath. Combining that with his E, Ziggs has way more self peel than Xerath does. Xerath is very weak to both poke mids and assassins. His high skill floor + these innate disadvantages leaves Xerath with a lot to be desired.

Overall, you're better off picking Ziggs or another poke mage such as Vel'koz, especially in a Solo Q environment where peel from your allies might not be available.

Your app is pretty decent by the way, I can tell you put some thought into it.
FrostByte
FrostByte

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz August 6th 2017, 10:45 pm

you say that your friends are in yrn, but it seems to me that you left them so easily? i see your reasoning in looking into biohazard, but dont you want to be in the clan that has your friends? why not just apply to yrn?
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics August 8th 2017, 3:53 pm

Regarding leadership experience/skills, all of the clans you were in were dying by the time you joined them it seems. Not to mention EKAT and BOA were clans that had ranks for literally every person.

How do you know you'll like people in BoZ when you know no one in BoZ? How do we know you just wont leave when you find someone you dislike?

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I am a all around good person I would be a good addition to the clan I also have good leadership skills and have no problems doing what ever is necessary for the betterment of the clan I'm also very loyal and I consider myself a skilled player of pb2 so i can also offer my skill
Another leader is far from what BoZ needs now, and the only real thing you can offer is determination to join the clan. You cant prove you're loyal unless you're actually in the clan
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics August 10th 2017, 6:02 pm

Frozen
Respond in week or be denied for inactivity
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero August 11th 2017, 4:30 am

I agree with Peter, your application is lacking proper punctuation. Other than that quite alright. Remember that you are required to answer the questions regarding the application.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics August 14th 2017, 6:46 pm

Application Closed
No response in 2 weeks
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down