MrJaksNes #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied MrJaksNes #1

Post by MrJaksNes December 20th 2017, 3:15 pm

My name is jaks, the first time i played pb2 was in 2012... i couldn't join multiplayer because i didn't understand English a lot... but then when i clicked multiplayer i saw the login thing... and i was just trying to mess with it and i accidentally clicked join as guest, this time i knew that my dream came true and i finally could play some multiplayer game. well is been 1 year playing pb2.
in 2014 i finally know how to create an account. i created a lot of account like 5, then in 2014 or 2015 i created an account named jaks nes, ive used it so much and i created some bad maps with it because i also wanted to create maps in the past... and in 2015 i created this account... Mr jaks nes, i was famous a bit, known as the maker of "skydiving maps".. i had a lot of fans
But back in 2014 i dreamed to join... BoZ, i heared that you only need to get 4000 kills... but i didn't trust them because BoZ was something special so i got 2k kills. but then i lost them because i got hacked. but i didn't give up till i got my 4000 kills back and join BoZ. now is 2017 December, i can make that 2018. i got all things i need... my 4000 kills... finally... i dont think now is something impossible to join BoZ... i only want to join BoZ... i hope i didnt waste my career for nothing...
-Mr Jaks Nes
Life is not allways possible, but not impossible.

MrJaksNes

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: MrJaksNes #1

Post by Cuky December 20th 2017, 3:27 pm

Application Denied.

Make sure to follow the application template when making your application.
Feel free to reapply in 2 weeks, on January 3rd 2018.
Cuky
Cuky

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum