Prothean #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Prothean #3

Post by Prothean June 18th 2018, 1:39 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Prothean

2. PB2 Profile Link:  http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Prothean&id=1300872

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:  Since 2015 so 3 years, but I kind of quit late 2016 so it's really just over one year.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 44,171 Kills. 35,608 deaths.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:  50.23

4c: How many player points do you have?:  0.96

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: YrN, StrikE, RAT, Itami, MMC, and BoZ.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I left PB2 a bit after I joined StrikE, when I returned it was a dead clan. I enjoyed my stay in YRN, but as timed passed that started to change and it eventually didn't feel like a clan anymore. RAT eventually died out, so I had no other choice but to leave. I couldn't remember why I left Itami and MMC so I checked my old application, and I didn't fit in well with either of them. I actually remember leaving both Itami and MMC maybe a week or two after I joined because of that reason. The reasons I felt left out was because I didn’t know anyone, and I didn’t like what they were doing. I left BoZ for a pretty dumb reason, I thought that I wasn't active enough in chat, pb2, etc. I made the decision rashly, after seeing that Swift left the clan, so yeah it was a pretty stupid choice.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: I have two of them. The Suspect and MidnightSlayer.

6b. Please list them with profile links: The Suspect: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=The%20Suspect&id=1526035
MidnightSlayer: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=MidnightSlayer&id=1318909

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I don’t know many clans outside of the PB2 community, and the ones I know in the community are strictly PB2, but I know that BoZ has expanded to other games. I think everyone in BoZ is awesome and I don’t have any problems with anyone in the clan. After 7 years, BoZ doesn’t seem like it’s dying out anytime soon, and I’ve seen how active it can be. I honestly regret leaving, it was a really poor choice on my part.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Pretty much everyone I was able to talk to when I was in BoZ.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I know I left, but I can definitely be loyal. I’ve stayed for one or two years, and I’d like to stay in BoZ for the next few years. I’m also aware that I wasn’t very active during my stay, but it’s something I’ll try to improve on since it’s summer and I recently got a new laptop. If you guys are doing the events this year, I’ll definitely be able to participate since I’m able to play now.

11. How often do you play PB2?: Not very often, maybe like 5-10 minutes a day.

12. What server do you usually play in?: Cali
12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 60

13. What is your favorite map?: stryde-sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I just selfboost around the map trying to get kills. I also use glitches and wallbangs to kill enemies. I do this in every map I play.

15. What country do you live in?: United States

16. Extra comments/questions: R6S ranked is really toxic.
Prothean
Prothean

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Prothean #3

Post by Roxxar June 18th 2018, 3:20 am

What was going through your mind when Swift left? How do you feel about the fact that we don't play PB2 as often as we used to?

In what ways (other than hoping BoZ has events) can you see yourself talking to and relating with BoZ more?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Prothean June 18th 2018, 1:10 pm

When Swift left, it left me with the idea of leaving myself, especially since I was talking to him before and after he left. He actually told me that he was leaving a couple of hours prior to doing so, and we talked about why he was doing it so it lead me to think about it myself. I'm indifferent that you guys don't play PB2 as often as you used to and I understand that there's better stuff to do than waste time on a flash game. Yeah I can, I may not be as active as some of the other members but I'll definitely be on discord. Since I got a new laptop, I can run games that some of the other members play, so if anyone wants to play something I'd be more than happy to.
Prothean
Prothean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 18th 2018, 5:29 pm

You said you "didn't really do much in the clan", but now you say you got a new PC and I cannot tell why would you leave just 10 days ago if you were going to get a new PC so that you could do much in the clan in your words. Looks like it was a quick decision but what's behind of this new quick decision which encouraged you to apply back to us?

You also mentioned at your leaving topic that you barely interacted with us. How much do you think having a PC to play games with others will increase your (inter)activity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake June 18th 2018, 8:55 pm

Your reason for leaving was because, "I don't really share any games with anyone and I haven't really been active on chat." but now "I can run games that some of the other members play" and all of a sudden you spark up activity in just 10 days? I kinda find that doubtful and I see you leaving or ghosting pretty soon.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Prothean June 20th 2018, 8:41 pm

I actually came across a couple of members and we talked about me leaving. They pretty much made me realized that I made a retarded choice and it lead to me re-applying sooner than later. I get that I wasn't very active, and I'm not saying my activity has significantly improved over the last week and a half. Activity is something I'm definitely working on since up until I got decent PC, the only games I've played on PC were browser games. I don't intend to leave anytime soon, I know how hard it is to get into BoZ and this would be my third and hopefully last time applying.
Prothean
Prothean

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer980 June 26th 2018, 4:11 am

Application accepted.

Come to the BoZ chat to get tested.
Destroyer980
Destroyer980

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content