Havoc #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Havoc #1

Post by havoc13 on August 3rd 2018, 6:42 am

1. Username: Havoc

2. Give us your personal statement (include who you are, interests, what you can offer): I am Havoc aka Blackchoclatechowder aka BlackChowder. I like to play PB2. Ive been playing since July 2011 ( OG Status).  I can offer clan activity, maturity, and good representation of the clan just because of how I carry myself. I'm not a toxic troll like the rest of the PB2 community.

3. What games are you actively playing?: Just Pb2

3b. Please list your username for those games (if multiple usernames, specify username for each game):
Plazmaburst2

BountyHunterX

_Havoc3_

_iHavoc

blackchoclatechowder

_Kiriyama


4. Are you currently in any gaming clans/groups?:
Nope
4b. What gaming clans/groups have you been in before?:
Fatality aka Ephixa
~Olympian~
MurderZ
Plazma Burst Gods
ECF
Guardian Angels
Boruto Clan
One of Many
AimZ
Railz
Public~Enemies
xTm
3t
Cloud9Killas
PRIME
Demonology

4c. What made you leave your past clans/groups?:
Fatality aka Ephixa: We warred HellZone and lost. After that, the clan pretty much died b/c of lack of confidence in strength.
~Olympian~: After we warred HellZone and lost, a lot of people were inactive so...yeah.
MurderZ: DIED
Plazma Burst Gods: Pretty sure Jerry the Carrot was the leader. iJer left this clan, then we didnt have a leader and everyone just starting leaving and joining SkillZ.
ECF: I was a "spy"?
Guardian Angels: The clan died
Boruto Clan: only had 2 members including me. The other member was inactive.
One of Many: died.
AimZ: After I carried the leader's ASS in a war against HellZone, he turned into an asshole and didnt appreciate me so....i left.
Railz: It died
Public~Enemies: inactivity
xTm: some drama concerning the core members of the group leaving for 3t. so this clan died
3t: DIED b/c Aura1, NinjaAwesomo,Ph3x, Crash started HellZone
Cloud9Killas: This one was kind of like BoZ in a sense. Everyone was active and close ( we had a kik group chat). This lasted about 3 years then everyone in the group was heading off to college so we decided to move on.
PRIME: this one merged with Cloud9Killas
Demonology:  VERY toxic environment. The immaturity of the leader led me into being kicked out of the clan.
5. Why do you want to join Biohazard?:
I think BoZ has a very high reputation for being :
1. Mature
2. Loyal
3. Active
All of which I can be
6. Which members do you know in Biohazard?:
Nasri ( if he is Flekcter aka Myth Sinz then yeah), Michaelhero, Glee( probably doesnt remember me), Chronic13
6b. How did you meet them?:
Nasri ( If he is myth sinz) was in my clan, Fatality aka Ephixa. Michaelhero was just one of those guys ive known in pb2 just because of how long i've been playing. Chronic13 and I used to chat in Hellzone xat chat
7. What country do you live in?:
United States of America
8. Extra comments/questions:
Nope.

havoc13

Posts : 3
Join date : 2018-08-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Havoc #1

Post by Roxxar on August 3rd 2018, 8:42 am

If PB2 is the only game that you actively play, how do you see yourself interacting with and staying connected to the rest of the clan that doesn't?

Why did you decide to apply now rather than before our recruitment change?

You say you want to join BoZ because you think you're mature, loyal, and active, but you've been in countless clans with countless cases of inactivity and drama/toxicity. It's arguable that based on your clan history alone, your claims of maturity, loyalty, and activity are somewhat doubtful.

havoc13 wrote:Cloud9Killas: This one was kind of like BoZ in a sense. Everyone was active and close ( we had a kik group chat). This lasted about 3 years then everyone in the group was heading off to college so we decided to move on.

BoZ also has many students who are currently in or entering college for the upcoming school year. What makes BoZ different from Cloud9Killas to you, then? Who's to say that you or we won't just "move on" and end up with the same fate as your previous clan?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Havoc #1

Post by Subcomics on August 3rd 2018, 2:43 pm

havoc13 wrote:AimZ: After I carried the leader's ASS in a war against HellZone, he turned into an asshole and didnt appreciate me so....i left.
xTm: some drama concerning the core members of the group leaving for 3t. so this clan died
So when there's drama, you'll leave?[/quote]
So if you're not appreciated here, you'll leave?
So when there's drama, you'll leave?

havoc13 wrote:Demonology:  VERY toxic environment. The immaturity of the leader led me into being kicked out of the clan.
So Demonology had a toxic environment. According to you, you left previous clans because of drama. So you'll stay in a clan with a toxic environment but leave one that has drama, when these two things essentially are hand in hand? You stayed in a toxic environment that you didn't like until you were "kicked" by an "immature leader"?

Just quoting your words to use your words to understand what you're trying to say

havoc13 wrote:I think BoZ has a very high reputation for being :
1. Mature
2. Loyal
3. Active
A community isn't loyal. Its the people in the community that make it loyal. Pinging between 15+ clans and leaving some just because you lost a war on an internet game looks mature and loyal

also, you couldn't even remove the tag before you decided to apply? https://prnt.sc/keamwf really not helping here

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Havoc #1

Post by Blake on August 3rd 2018, 3:18 pm

You've been saying the same thing for however long you've known I was Sinz. Yes I'm him, I'm not sure when you'll be able to get it through your thick skull of yours but I hope its soon.

I'm not sure what might've been going through your mind when making this application, maybe you were bored, high, who knows?? but..

havoc13 wrote:I'm not a toxic troll like the rest of the PB2 community.

..from what I've seen in past lobbies in pb2 you still have not shown a change in maturity since I've met you. Maybe it could've been those few games but I find it hard to believe you don't still carry those traits.

I'm also not sure about how active you might be in chat given you are in other clans/groups discord servers, I assume. I take it that you're just gonna drop them and just stick to BoZ?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
avatar
Blake

Posts : 415
Join date : 2014-12-30

Back to top Go down

Denied Response

Post by havoc13 on August 3rd 2018, 11:14 pm

havoc13 wrote:1. I'm sure I can form some sort of connection with the other clanmates through the discord chat.
Easier said than done; this is by far the most vague answer possible. I don't doubt that you share at the very least one hobby with one other clan member, but what really brings them together in this clan are the games we play and the online activities that we can participate in together. If PB2 is the only one you play, then it doesn't really sound like you can connect much more in that aspect anyway.

havoc13 wrote:2. I didn't know about the recruitment change
For someone as a self-proclaimed "OG player" of PB2 hailing from the earlier days of 2011, surely you had to have known at least a little about Biohazard's strict recruitment and application at the time. What made you choose Biohazard over another clan? BoZ can't be the only clan known for its "maturity, loyalty, and activity."

havoc13 wrote:3. If the leaders don't lead due to inactivity/or by leave and the members also leave the clan, and I'm the only one in the clan, why should I still be in a dead clan?
As Stryde said, people may tend to scatter due to the thought of being unable to revive/continue on the clan. What matters isn't the fact that you held the clan tag the longest, it's that you didn't scatter with your friends at the very least (assuming you even made friends). It's one thing to move on like the other members of Cloud9Killas seem to have done, but it's another thing to have left many clans prior. It's understandable that some may want to move away, but you don't seem like that kind of person, seeing as how you're here applying still under the guise of a PB2 clan with "reputation."

havoc13 wrote:4. I feel like BoZ is different because it's been active for 6-7 years now and still alive. From the outside looking in, it seems as if there is a bond between the members in BoZ that doesnt just simply fall apart when a few members don't have the time to be online.
And what would be that difference you see in BoZ? What is that "bond" that you think we have that other clans don't? Again, BoZ is not the only one that has mature, loyal, and active members.

havoc13

Posts : 3
Join date : 2018-08-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Havoc #1

Post by Subcomics on August 4th 2018, 12:09 am

havoc wrote:3. If the leaders don't lead due to inactivity/or by leave and the members also leave the clan, and I'm the only one in the clan, why should I still be in a dead clan?
So basically no one in any clan, including yourself, would step up and take initiative to attempt to lead something that they joined if they see it is failing? Is that the issue with the PB2 community, no one thinks they can help keep a group/clan alive by themselves, so they immediately decide to call a clan dead and create another one with a new name so they can take jurisdiction as leader? The issues follow when the same people join Clan Y that just left Clan X. Judging by the list of clans you've been in, you seem to jump ship just as much as anyone else you mentioned in your reply, regardless of who ties the noose and whoever leaves first. Your reason for joining is because you are mature, loyal, and active, but I have a hard time seeing the loyalty as a follower. If you want stability from a clan or a way to exert your type of loyalty, your loyalty lies with the people you follow, nothing we have here in Biohazard.

havoc wrote:Are you going to stay in a clan where the leader constantly shits on you for literally no reason?
I can't speak for myself, but valk and kaos and plasma and aero can in, and they're all currently in boz still. Banter is apart of the culture for many communities. I don't think you'd have an easy time getting acclimated to Biohazard when you don't play any other games but PB2.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Havoc #1

Post by Roxxar on August 4th 2018, 2:46 am

havoc13 wrote:1. I'm sure I can form some sort of connection with the other clanmates through the discord chat.
Easier said than done; this is by far the most vague answer possible. I don't doubt that you share at the very least one hobby with one other clan member, but what really brings them together in this clan are the games we play and the online activities that we can participate in together. If PB2 is the only one you play, then it doesn't really sound like you can connect much more in that aspect anyway.

havoc13 wrote:2. I didn't know about the recruitment change
For someone as a self-proclaimed "OG player" of PB2 hailing from the earlier days of 2011, surely you had to have known at least a little about Biohazard's strict recruitment and application at the time. What made you choose Biohazard over another clan? BoZ can't be the only clan known for its "maturity, loyalty, and activity."

havoc13 wrote:3. If the leaders don't lead due to inactivity/or by leave and the members also leave the clan, and I'm the only one in the clan, why should I still be in a dead clan?
As Stryde said, people may tend to scatter due to the thought of being unable to revive/continue on the clan. What matters isn't the fact that you held the clan tag the longest, it's that you didn't scatter with your friends at the very least (assuming you even made friends). It's one thing to move on like the other members of Cloud9Killas seem to have done, but it's another thing to have left many clans prior. It's understandable that some may want to move away, but you don't seem like that kind of person, seeing as how you're here applying still under the guise of a PB2 clan with "reputation."

havoc13 wrote:4. I feel like BoZ is different because it's been active for 6-7 years now and still alive. From the outside looking in, it seems as if there is a bond between the members in BoZ that doesnt just simply fall apart when a few members don't have the time to be online.
And what would be that difference you see in BoZ? What is that "bond" that you think we have that other clans don't? Again, BoZ is not the only one that has mature, loyal, and active members.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
.
avatar
Roxxar

Posts : 951
Join date : 2014-02-16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Havoc #1

Post by havoc13 on August 4th 2018, 3:24 am

Shit feels like Shark Tank. i can see where this is going..ohwell. least the experience was.....something

havoc13

Posts : 3
Join date : 2018-08-03

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Havoc #1

Post by Subcomics on August 4th 2018, 9:30 am

I'm sorry about making you leave your one man clan when you applied for Biohazard. And since you feel this is shark tank, don't bother re-re-applying after voiding your application


____________________________________________________________________________________________________

avatar
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2014-02-15

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Havoc #1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities


 

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum