Sequenc #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Sequenc #2

Post by Sequenc January 26th 2019, 9:10 pm

DISCLAIMER: This IS my 2nd application. The first one was denied instantly. Please read the final bit of the application.

1. Username: Sequenc

2. Give us your personal statement (include who you are, interests, what you can offer): Hello. My name is Sequenc. I am a highly mature individual that's capable of solving multiple problems at once. I am male. Minor. I live in Serbia and formerly resided in Australia. I can offer many things, a few of which are my maturity, problem-solving skills, intellect, ideas, solutions, suggestions, and mental support and/or tips about one's physique and lifestyle. I rarely ever lash out, the only case of that happening was in-game, and that's just fucking around with the enemy. I'm creative, I swear a lot (can't help it..) and I respect other people's opinions, even if I look aggressive towards users sometimes.

3. What games are you actively playing?: I currently actively play Global Offensive and Warframe. Not really that good at CSGO, but not bad either. Skilled veteran in Warframe.

3b. Please list your username for those games (if multiple usernames, specify username for each game): steam: silat (ID:qualityonetap), warframe: Atlas331

4. Are you currently in any gaming clans/groups?: Currently, none. I doubt that a surf server in CSGO is counted as a clan. I am not an active member or a contributor there.

4b. What gaming clans/groups have you been in before?: I have been an active member and contributor in the clan Genosis (yes, GeNo), almost made it to prestige member but before my very promotion left. I don't really want to talk about it if I 100% don't have to. If you really want more info just ask.
Also: Envy, H4ZE (founder), and a tonne of other misc. irrelevant PB2 clans.

4c. What made you leave your past clans/groups?: I've listed the reason for leaving Genosis above. The reason for leaving H4ZE is pure death. Me and another dude (Ghost4X) were the only members. We hadn't even made forums before we gave up. Other clans: Probably raiding or disbanding. I usually stay with clans when they are in their ''death bed'' (as I did with GeNo).

5. Why do you want to join Biohazard?: The utter reason for my burning wish to join Biohazard is.. solely boredom and loneliness. I've nobody to talk to except a couple of friends on Steam. My real life is okay, but nobody really has similar interests as me. I have been watching BoZ for a long long time now. Never have I ever encountered such a crystal clear, mature, skilled, subjective, opinionated and calm clan. This clan has been wowing me for ages, and ages to come, it will continue to fill me with awe. I'd rather not continue to kiss-ass you lot here. Short story: I am amazed at this clan's organization.
I want to become part of it, to improve it, to make it better, larger, stronger. It's what I try with every group I ever join.

6. Which members do you know in Biohazard?: I've only met Kostadin so far, and we know each other very well.

6b. How did you meet them?: I've met them in-game and in the old 2014 PB2 chat. We've been communicating via voice and steam text for some solid 2 or 3 years now.

7. What country do you live in?: I reside in Serbia.

8. Extra comments/questions: Hi. I am Mex. You may or may not know me. In the time period of 2015-2017 I was the most toxic individual on the motherfucking interwebz. My brain is telling me to just copy-paste the apology from my last applications from GeNo but it's in vain. I'd get denied. I'll have none of that jackass morality, thank you.

Point is, I regret it, deeply. It has given me the toxic reputation I have today. I've been trying hard to fix it by joining GeNo last year, around this time (30th January) and it kinda worked. I improved my behaviour and intellect by a metric ton. Cliche apology but I honestly can't say anything more... sincere?
If you want more info, contact me at Kosmaj#4376

Btw my fav team is Na'Vi suck it
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Sequenc #2

Post by Roxxar January 26th 2019, 10:59 pm

I don't recall you applying under that username before. What other handle would you have gone by/applied with?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequenc January 27th 2019, 9:36 am

Yeah, this is a brand new username because I need.. refreshing? Also, I would have used my old account, which is named Axyy (Axael), but I have long since forgotten the password and the email is no longer within my possession. I hope this isn't going to get me denied or anything. Anyway my past app failed for a number of mediocre reasons, with the most mediocre one being 4000 kills (which I gained eventually).
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequenc January 27th 2019, 6:34 pm

Very sorry for the double-post, can't edit my replies. I have changed my Discord username to
Sequenc#4376 so if you need to contact me do it on THAT account.
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar January 30th 2019, 7:35 pm

due to false information, the app is reopened
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequenc January 30th 2019, 9:01 pm

My fucking heart stopped for a solid few hours. Thank god.
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Post by Reloadium January 30th 2019, 9:14 pm

Well there's still a little toxicity in you even though it's been years but i believe that your app was very well made and i have no questions for now
Reloadium
Reloadium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequenc January 30th 2019, 9:17 pm

Yeah I haven't clarified that have I?
I always sound aggressive and attacking, EVEN outside of online comms. I assure you that I can be a very serious person when I want you (which you experienced literally minutes ago).
Usually this behavior is a tool I use to try to make someone laugh. I can't change my sense of humor easily so not everyone might be entertained by my jokes and/or behavior and could even be annoyed by it.

In conclusion, it depends who I'm talking to and the current situation.
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Post by Akziiar January 31st 2019, 1:08 am

Your application was well worded, and I feel that your wants/desires have gotten across finely.

One question,

You note your (previous) toxic behavior, and implied aggressiveness. Being self-aware is the first step in improving ones behavior, I like that, however I feel your change in behavior and/or how you have changed hasn't been completely identified. You seem anxious, and you type a lot so I'd enjoy a thorough response; It has been 2 years since 2017, in what ways/how specifically has your demeanor and behavior changed? ( in reference you maybe could describe what experiences or differences in your life have occurred these past 2 years and how an increase in maturity has affected you, but answer however you deem reasonable.)
Akziiar
Akziiar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequenc January 31st 2019, 12:48 pm

Many thanks for your comments, Akziiar. Appreciated.
I seem anxious because Biohazard members are usually more strict critics than your general pb2 clan members. I know I have to try and match their maturity and/or seriousness level.

I can list a plethora of aspects saying how I've changed my behavior and talking patterns, but I believe a list for this isn't necessary, so I'll just list a few dramatic changes:
1. I no longer scream and rage like an autistic child whenever I fail at a certain task.
2. I no longer am as aggressive as I was before (I instantly entered arguments back in 2015-16. On another note, I never stopped at this. This behavior has been wiped clean from my mindset, as I see it)
3. I don't engage in ARGUMENTS but in DEBATES. There is a marginal difference in those two.
4. I'm much more quiet than before (except online...)

What changed me is... hard to express, really. I can't word it as easily as I can word other things.
When one of my BEST BEST friends left (she was like a sister to me. 2016) I felt something needed to change. Something HAD to change. Concretely, this started a chain of events that forever altered my brain. This change is, I believe, irreversible. My friend taught me a valuable lesson. She wasn't a joker type of person and rarely ever spoke to others outside of our friend circle. I guess I could say, I "inherited" her behavior.
Until next time
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostByte February 1st 2019, 12:27 am

How old are you.
FrostByte
FrostByte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequenc February 1st 2019, 8:25 am

I am 14 years old but I sound like a 70 year old avid smoker with lung cancer.
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar February 3rd 2019, 11:42 pm

all this "history" behind how you acted in the past does not resonate well with me. 3 of them are about how you act[ed] hostile towards others, while the 4th one may very well be as negligible as your voice pitch (we're an online community, so theres no point in saying you're quiet irl when all we may see is your loud side)

why did you leave geno? you seem to have been an active [likable?] presence within the clan, so much so enough to be promoted to a higher ranking. what changed your mind, and how can you relate that to boz and your potential time with us?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequenc February 4th 2019, 10:59 am

By saying ''quiet'' I am reffering to my calmness, and the trait of rarely ever busting into arguments, if you get what I mean by this.

As for geno, i left because of a bullshit scandal with Spyder going undercover as ''Zephyrine'' to supposedly avoid Blackbird and his attacks (at this point, blackbird just left after having talking to spirit about his bipolar, and they both decided it was best that Bird left.
So spyder made this new account called Zephyrine, and she instantly got promoted to the rank of Prestige (which is fucking bullshit, BB would have noticed this and recognized spyder instantly) and a little while after, she was promoted to Tactician. Things were going well until me and Nick (Killer174) talked in DMs about Zephyr's old identity.

Basically, after Nick told her about our conversation, she started going fucking bonkers at me for doing that. She stated, and I quote, ''I am seriously rethinking your promotion to Prestige Member, kontraband''.

I felt like shit, not realizing how dumb the situation was. The last thing I did as a GeNo member was ask BB if he knew who Zephyr was (I was playing dumb) and he didn't have a fucking clue about this ''new member'' and her ''promotion''.

In the end, I left clues about my new Discord account around my forum profile. Only person I stayed in contact with was Reloadium (and Alex2002 for a short while).
A bit after that, Rld left GeNo and the clan merged with Itami which broke my heart. It was the place I was the most active in, and it had just been destroyed.

In the end.. do I feel guilt? Yes. Do I have regrets? Yes.
Was Spyder's new identity ''reveal'' a bullshit reason for leaving? Yes.
Will it repeat? Probably not, afaik nobody can drama-queen like she can.
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar February 5th 2019, 8:17 pm

Accepted, come to Discord for further instructions
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content