Sneaky #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Sneaky #1

Post by Sneaky June 24th 2019, 8:10 pm

1. Username: Sneaky

2. Give us your personal statement (include who you are, interests, what you can offer): My name is Sneaky. I have been playing the piano for about 7-8 months now and even though I don't take lessons, and I'm not classically trained, My sister in grade 7 piano has been helping me. I play the Alto Saxophone in Concert Band and I have above average people skills. I am small for my age and if I ever do a VC with you, I will squeak so I really do apologize for my voice over video or microphone. I usually stick to either shooters and the other games I try out are usually only 1 month habits before I go back to FPS shooter games.

3. What games are you actively playing?: Rainbow Six Siege (Not too active) Apex Legends, Fortnite, Rocket League, Battlefield V, and Battlefield 4.

3b. Please list your username for those games (if multiple usernames, specify username for each game):
I play on a Xbox One S so my username for all of these are the same thing on Xbox: SirWiffleton

4. Are you currently in any gaming clans/groups?: No.

4b. What gaming clans/groups have you been in before?: GeNo, TR, USF, (Some others, I cannot remember as most of the ones i left were nuked, or I left by my own choice.)

4c. What made you leave your past clans/groups?: 1. If the discord was nuked. I am a victim of nukes occurring in discord servers, when I log in and see no server there anymore. I just leave the clan and don't do anything.
2. By my own accord. This has varied in the past, but most of the time it was due to school, irl problems, or simply because I wanted to make more time for Friends and Family.

5. Why do you want to join Biohazard?: If I can be honest with you, if you asked me this question maybe a few years ago, (3-4 years ago), I would have said "Because it's popular," or "Because the players are good." Now I know that is not the reason I want to join. My reason for wanting to join is because I am simply looking for a gaming clan that is chill, diverse, and casual. GeNo had the same concepts. Many of the members who were in the clan were diverse, unique, funny, and overall, just casual. I only left due to IRL problems. If I was in my Plazma Burst 2 days, I'd be trying to get into the clan simply because I needed "status". None of that matters to me any more. I simply want to join to meet a new community of people, play a wide variety of games with them, and just be part of a community that I can learn to make friends in.

-My second point: I stated above in my first point that I want to play a wide variety of games with people. That's what brings me here. In other clans, they focus on one game, and sometimes, a genre of games. so a Fortnite Clan that plays BRs like Apex, PUBG, and the list goes on. As far as I can tell, Biohazard isn't focused on one game. Sure, players might play one game more then another, but that is another concept on it's own. Playing with Biohazard will not limit me to one game. If I play Fortnite with a clan focused on Fortnite, it is likely that if I ask: "Anyone want to play Rainbow Six Siege?" the answer will most likely be: "I don't own rainbow six siege." or "Let's play some Duos instead!" or something of the sort. Now let's say I want to play a free game with some Biohazard members. The answer will likely be a "sure!" because Biohazard, again, doesn't focus only on one game. There is a wider variety, and if someone doesn't own a game, it's probably most likely because it's not free or it's expensive.

-Third Point: You might ask: Other clans can offer this too. Why join Biohazard? My answer to this is that I have met Biohazard members in plazma burst 2. They are very chill people and not toxic at all, at least, from my experience. We all know the R6S community is... toxic? I don't know how to describe it. But if I join a R6S clan with the knowledge of how the community acts, there is a higher chance I am walking into a trap with members that will act toxic and act like douchebags. I have seen Biohazard members, I am chill with Kostadin, I have a better feeling with this clan then I might with other clans.
6. Which members do you know in Biohazard?: Reloadium or Kostadin 8

6b. How did you meet them?: In my GeNo days, I met Kostadin 8 and he seemed like a pretty chill person. We weren't good friends, but we would talk, we'd say hi, you know, of the sort.

7. What country do you live in?: Canada. MDT.

8. Extra comments/questions: I have left TR so if anyone says, oh your in TR! which is the clan I just recently left, I have clarified wit hthe leader, and I sent him a message stating that I am leaving.

-I have final exams tomorrow and the day after that. In total, I have school on the 25th, 26th, and 27 is my last day, then, on June 29- July 1st, I will be on vacation for 2 days. Thanks for seeing my application!

Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Sneaky #1

Post by Creafustein June 24th 2019, 10:06 pm

What makes you think you won’t leave BoZ due to school or other real life matters? If at all.
Creafustein
Creafustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky June 24th 2019, 10:29 pm

Creafustein wrote:What makes you think you won’t leave BoZ due to school or other real life matters? If at all.

Before, I used to let previous clans distract me easily by what would be going on in the discord and sometimes the forums. I believe I will not leave BoZ because now, I can control myself easier, I can simply write a note or send a message through DMs, and tell whoever I need to tell: I'll be inactive due to: [reason]. So I believe that now, Unless IRL problems become just way too much and school as well, I can stay in the clan.

Thank you for reviewing my application. I will try to answer all questions when I have time.

Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar June 26th 2019, 9:00 am

When did you "leave" your most recent clan (you said TR, but this can also apply to GeNo because of how much bigger it and its reputation is), and why did you wait that specific amount of time to apply to BoZ?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 26th 2019, 2:06 pm

I don't have much to say, apart from this question I would like to ask:

You seem like a perfect fit for us with the games you play but how about the behaviour you got, your tolerance to banter etc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Reloadium June 26th 2019, 6:16 pm

I remember you from GeNo, you weren't a bad member, you tried to participate in activities, were kinda active in the chat and forum, but when you were there, you tried your best, do you think you can continue like this in BoZ?
Reloadium
Reloadium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky June 27th 2019, 2:01 am

So, I will be addressing everyones questions in this post.

In response to Roxxar: I left TR about a week or two ago. I will get more in depth about this. So, Reloadium, or Kostadin 8, recommended me to join Biohazard. Now before you start thinking I only waited a week to join just because it was recommended, No. Kostadin 8 recommended joining BoZ before when I was still in TR so I had plenty of time to think. As for GeNo, I left around 2016 so I did not think of BoZ at the time. I waited, I started thinking: Is this more sophisticated? Will this be what I will be looking for? and it appears to be. So in response to your overall question, I waited maybe 3 weeks thinking it over before I finally made the choice to leave TR and try joining BoZ.

In response to Dwayne: For my behavior, I don't like acting toxic even if it's sarcastic or anything unless the person I am pretending to be toxic knows me well and he/she knows I'm joking. So I always try to be nice, befriend people and get to know them better. So in response to that, I'm an overall nice person. I always try to be kind even if the person I am talking too is toxic in response. But if I get really pissed off, I'll be mad and I might start acting toxic. I can control myself though, so it's not that much of an issue. For banter, At my school, I have 2 friends and we always argue and banter jokingly all the time so I tolerate banter pretty good.

In response to Reloadium: I really do think I can because I like participating and I will be a lot more active as I have and still am getting better at managing my time so I will try my best in BoZ. I believe I can continue this as long as BoZ gives me a reason to, so playing games, reviewing applications, and sometimes putting up activities. I'll try my best in BoZ.

I have finished final exams everyone so don't ask me about how will I manage BoZ through finals.
Thanks to everyone who reviewed my application once again!

Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Creafustein June 27th 2019, 3:44 am

There’s a lot of the members that haven’t know you or you haven’t know them better. And most if not all is used to give banters, criticism, and sarcasm. I’m afraid you may not differentiate them correctly. But I don’t worry that too much.
Creafustein
Creafustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky June 27th 2019, 12:54 pm

Creafustein wrote:There’s a lot of the members that haven’t know you or you haven’t know them better. And most if not all is used to give banters, criticism, and sarcasm. I’m afraid you may not differentiate them correctly. But I don’t worry that too much.

I really don't mind, as long as I tell myself, oh yeah, they're just joking! or you know , that sort of thing. I don't take offense at really anything and as soon as I get to know some of the members better, I'll join in the banter, the sarcasm, the remarks, and what other members might say. I may say I'm kind, But I'll also join in as long as it doesn't hurt or offend anybody and if they ask me to stop, I will.

Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneaky June 28th 2019, 2:01 am

So, I'm going to be going on vacation on the 29th and 30th I believe so if I do not respond to any questions that are given, Please wait. I will come back to answer these questions. Thanks!

Sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar June 30th 2019, 7:45 pm

accepted, come to boz discord and contact a leader for further info/perms
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down