Sequenc #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Sequenc #3

Post by Sequenc August 7th 2019, 4:31 pm

1. Username:
Sequenc

2. Give us your personal statement (include who you are, interests, what you can offer):
15yo Serbian neet. I'm very into simracing and Formula 1 since May. I lived in Australia for a bit but then I moved back here. I'm into gaming and I have been for the past few years. I started posting shit recently on my youtube channel and I hope i'll have more content to throw out soon.
I play CS for fun just to fuck around with my friends and stuff (dogshit at it)

3. What games are you actively playing?:
F1 2018 (need to replace GPU before I can get back to playing), CSGO, TF2, rFactor, Motorsport Manager,

3b. Please list your username for those games (if multiple usernames, specify username for each game):
steam: crnjocrnjojevic

4. Are you currently in any gaming clans/groups?:
No.

4b. What gaming clans/groups have you been in before?:
This (sorta), GeNo, Envy, H4ze, a lot of other misc. clans back at PB2

4c. What made you leave your past clans/groups?:
I got kicked out of here for VERY obvious reasons.
GeNo, I bailed because Spyder was fuming at me because I leaked her name to Killer174 who is otherwise a very unreliable and untrusted person.
Envy, I honestly do not remember the reason, I was in it before the merge so that was a very long time ago.
H4ZE, Ghost bailed before we got to make the forums and he failed to do his part. So I left the entire thing.
misc, who the fuck knows

5. Why do you want to join Biohazard?:
I bet you've all heard the cliche asskissing I wrote an entire thesis about in my last application so I won't bother. Humor in the clan from what I've experienced suits me and my personality.
As to why I want to join, I have nobody to talk to on Discord except Reloadium and a few other friends who are the only people I actively talk to every day. I hope that by rejoining here, I can get that passion for gaming back up while I still can. Also, hopefully open some new paths to various other genres of games that biohazard could extend its clutches to.

6. Which members do you know in Biohazard?:
Reloadium is the only one I am friends (best friends if you will) with. I used to talk to S0RA back in GeNo but nothing special.

6b. How did you meet them?:
I met Reloadium in PB2 chat and it just kinda unfolded from there. We transferred to Discord a few years ago. We went through clans together as well (we were in YrN and GeNo together, and hopefully BoZ soon too).

7. What country do you live in?:
Currently in Serbia.

8. Extra comments/questions:
Trying my hardest to fit in was arguably the worst thing I could've done when I got accepted, especially because I thought it was my only chance at Biohazard. The articulation was also a bit unnecessary but the points I made in my previous application still stand. I'll try to be myself this time, and not copy what I see because that's obviously not the right move.
Here's my discord: Sequenc#4376
My steam name might vary from time to time depending if I need it for memes or something
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Sequenc #3

Post by Reloadium August 7th 2019, 4:59 pm

well i must say that you tried very hard to fit in last time so that was a very negative, you def put less effort into this app but i don't think it will matter that much, so it'd be the best if you act like yousrelf
Reloadium
Reloadium

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequenc August 10th 2019, 12:31 pm

i don't want to tailor a picture of myself that's clearly wrong about how i actually am in everyday conversations. so i ought to not articulate the entire thing like before.
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar August 10th 2019, 8:04 pm

What thoughts did you have about BoZ and yourself during the 3-4 months you've been kicked? How do you expect to improve yourself or at least your perception in the clan?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequenc August 10th 2019, 8:08 pm

I've always wanted to reapply for this clan ever since those initial 2 weeks passed from my assessment. Was pretty disappointed how I approached the people in the clan (you know very well that I'm talking about if you saw some of my cringy messages).
I expect to improve myself by not replicating what everyone else was doing. That is my number one priority if I get accepted. As for my perception in the clan, I believe take a long time to change that. The damage has been done, and unless I fix that in my next stay at BoZ (hopefully soon) I don't think I'll get any more chances to apply for membership here.
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics August 17th 2019, 2:25 am

Why were you removed from BoZ after your last applicaton was accepted?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequenc August 17th 2019, 4:48 am

I was removed from BoZ because, during my 2 week assessment, I had amassed a general disliking within my clan for various things (which I can hopefully fix. Obviously it'll take time and it won't happen at the snap of the finger). I was also an awkward presence while I had access to the chat.

Honestly I've never cringed more at someone else's messages than at my own messages.
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics August 17th 2019, 5:42 pm

What things were you disliked for, if you think its fixable but won't go into detail?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequenc August 17th 2019, 6:01 pm

My sense of humor, stupid comments to images i posted, and general awkwardess are the three main factors that lead to me being excluded.
Obviously these aren't traits that are welcome in BoZ and I believe that I've moved on from the ''n word hahahahha lol !!'' period in my life.
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Post by FrostByte August 17th 2019, 9:02 pm

Tell me a joke
FrostByte
FrostByte

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz August 17th 2019, 9:42 pm

my only concern, like with some other applicants, is that you dont play parallel games as we, but im not really against you just hanging around. and i myself dont remember "disliking" you
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequenc August 17th 2019, 11:28 pm

yeah if I can't fit in game-wise i'll try my best to be a pleasant presence within the chat.
as for the joke... the jokes i do know are in a foreign language and the ones i know in english are unoriginal.
so gonna have to pass.
Sequenc
Sequenc

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar August 22nd 2019, 2:44 am

Accepted, come to BoZ discord for further instructions
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content