4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
Kills: 6,632
Deaths:4,308

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0.73

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0.82

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Apex and PuLse

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
Apex: I thought it was an inactive clan and i ran into some of members of apex and they said GTFO u lagger so i leave that clan
PuLse:Yuza was being nauthy and posting weird stuff and he hacked the website of PuLse is i decided to left.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: N/A

6b. Please list them with profile links: N/A

7. Who recruited you?: No one

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Searching for a good community that i've always been interested in BoZ cuz theyre very royal to other members and have a decent mapmakers so i want them to teach me some good maps and make them but im not gonna copy maps.I want to join because and are respected.Also this is one of the most organized clans in Pb2. And it would be an honor and a privilege to have the letters BoZ in your name.It has many awesome people I would like to meet and spend my time with. Compared to many other clans I have been in, this one is the most unique and fun. But this one has survived for years, which means it will survive further on until pb2.5 is realeased.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Stryde,Max teabag, and X Mechanic

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Royalty,respect to the members in the clan or outside the clan,honest,mapmaking,and gratefulness to the members.

11. How often do you play PB2?: 3 days (cuz i have to go to the school)

12. What server do you usually play in?: 1.USA,California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:200-350 when im lagging so hard my ping goes to 400-550

13. What is your favorite map?: stryde-sniper and max teabag-arena

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): i selfboost if heres many players or get out in the situation. I usually move around and try to keep my boosting not to high (depends on what map). If I find a player, I usually go after them and make sure the target is dead, but I make play different depending on which maps. Sniper / Rails - I usually like to boost around and dodge attacks. Arena Maps - I like to move around and kill who ever I see.If im dying i switch fast to defib and manage to survive even theres alot of people around me.

15. What country do you live in?: Philippines

16. Extra comments/questions: N/A

Ŧяσxx

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Troxx_ #3

Post by Blake March 4th 2016, 12:18 am

Application Denied.

Failure to list all alternative accounts.

Feel free to re-apply in two weeks, March 17th.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum