Acellamy #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Resolved Acellamy #1

Post by Acellamy January 8th 2017, 4:59 pm

Username: Acellamy
Application link: https://bozgg.forumotion.com/t2066-acellamy-3
Who denied you: Ex Mechanic
Reason: "You applied to BoZ because you wanted to evade your punishment from Geno.
That shit ain't going fly here."
Why you feel the reason you were denied is unjust:
Im sorry but what makes you think this is true? I saw I had no future in that clan because of what had happened. I dont really want to make contact with Geno again if Im honest but I dont think Im trying to escape my faults by applying for Boz. I explained to Spirit clearly that before I told my story of what happened, I was going to leave Geno clan eventually.
Other: So I cant apply again?

Acellamy

Back to top Go down

Resolved Re: Acellamy #1

Post by Subcomics January 9th 2017, 1:28 pm

What exactly happened in Geno? Getting punished for leaking member only things to non-clan members? Correct me if I'm wrong, and maybe you said you didn't like the way you were treated as why you left for the main reason, but that probably came from leaking things. What I'm getting at - BoZ doesn't like that either, and since it just happened, why take a risk?

Not to mention the fact that you applied to BoZ seemingly right after leaving Geno. If you feel you "don't deserve to be in GeNo", I'm curious, what makes you think you would be a better fit in a clan with tougher and more rigorous standards?

Unless your account is banned on our forum, you can always re-apply.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Acellamy January 14th 2017, 12:15 pm

Subcomics wrote:What exactly happened in Geno? Getting punished for leaking member only things to non-clan members? Correct me if I'm wrong, and maybe you said you didn't like the way you were treated as why you left for the main reason, but that probably came from leaking things. What I'm getting at - BoZ doesn't like that either, and since it just happened, why take a risk?

Not to mention the fact that you applied to BoZ seemingly right after leaving Geno. If you feel you "don't deserve to be in GeNo", I'm curious, what makes you think you would be a better fit in a clan with tougher and more rigorous standards?

Unless your account is banned on our forum, you can always re-apply.

I was punished for causing panic in the member community. What I did affected them in no way at all, because the leader only saw it from his point of view and didn't care what I saw the situation as. I was blamed for so much shit that I didn't do, and I was even playing pb2 at the time this incident happened so I don't really feel I'm going to connect with members in Geno that have a brainwashed point of view.

I saw BoZ as a better option than most clans about.

Acellamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics January 14th 2017, 5:08 pm

Acellamy wrote:I was punished for causing panic in the member community. What I did affected them in no way at all, because the leader only saw it from his point of view and didn't care what I saw the situation as. I was blamed for so much shit that I didn't do, and I was even playing pb2 at the time this incident happened so I don't really feel I'm going to connect with members in Geno that have a brainwashed point of view.

I saw BoZ as a better option than most clans about.
If you meant anything you said in your application, and in here, again, you wouldn't be looking for your next clan immediately after being rejected/leaving your last.

It sucks cus your application wasn't the worse, I mean, you said nothing about being loyal, so you understand not to make up bullshit during the application process
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top