Kneelfrox #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Kneelfrox #2

Post by kneelfrox April 11th 2015, 3:56 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Kneelfrox

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=kneelfrox&id=1153589

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 4 years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: its 1959 my kills and deaths is 1104

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 41.04

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0

5. Are you currently in a clan?: no

5b. What clans have you been in before?: GSA and HPM (permanently leaved)

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: because these clans are now dying and not brave enough i want a brave clan and united clan like BoZ because the leaders is really choosing the best so i hope i get choose.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes

6b. Please list them with profile links: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Viliant&id=1308684

7. Who recruited you?: Non, i applied to be on of the BoZ's strongest member.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because i want to be like some guy in approve map that dont have any deaths in the match but got a 20+ kills so i talked to myself that ''wow this guy is from BoZ clan hmph i think i love to be in BoZ so.. lemme see the other members of they are good in battle's too'' so yea i seen many people that is like that guy and i train hard and hard i gained more LDR to be in BoZ and i wish im ready.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: I understand

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes im 100% sure i read it

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: roxxar, Xmechanical, Stryde and Max Teabag

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer myself to do (volunteer) some tasks if you guys needed and giving some good advices if they got denied here in BoZ and my trust and loyalty.

13. How often do you play PB2?: 6 times on weekdayz and  sometimes 6 hours and 3 hours in the weekend

14. What server do you usually play in?: California.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 200

15. What is your favorite map?: Stryde-sniper

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I only dodge there bullets ex: sniper and finding a place to shoot it

17. What country are you from?: Philippines

18. Extra comments/questions: Im here in philippines but i migrated to italy.. and my father is working in ph

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? in my first application someone said that i should apply as a trial member so i applied in trial member.
kneelfrox
kneelfrox

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Kneelfrox #2

Post by Ex Mechanic April 11th 2015, 3:59 am

Application Denied

You didn't wait 2 weeks

Re-apply in 2 weeks if you want
Ex Mechanic
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Back to top Go down