View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Shryz #1

Post by Shryz April 11th 2015, 7:14 am

1. PB2 Nickname:

:^:Shryz:^:

2. PB2 Profile Link:

Shryz&id=1304122

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:

In 2011 I happened to find this game while browsing around the internet. I had already played the first one, so I decided to play this one right away. I got really interested on the game. It was in early 2012 that I started playing multiplayer. I also found out that the game has a very nice community. Due to clans and to my interest in level developing, I decided to dedicate more time into developing my skills, and so I am to this day.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:

None, of both.

4b. What is your level developer’s rank?:

4c. How many player points do you have?:

Not ranked, 0 predicted player points.

5. Are you currently in a clan?:

No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:

I've previously been in two clans. One of them was the iConfederacy clan, also known as The Interstellar Confederacy. I applied for it while it was still just starting out. It was being created by Satomi and Ghosty. I also managed to become part of the clan's staff. Some time later, early in this year I joined the Anti (+Anti+) clan. I had known the clan for a long time, but it was because of a friend's recommendation that I decided to apply for it.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

It was some weeks after I joined Anti, more specifically one or two, that it's important members started to leave. It started with Kmo123, then King Xlr. One by one, like a chain reaction, members left the clan. After some time, I decided to leave the clan. I didn't know what to do there, and my friends had also done the same.
King Xlr wrote:I’m currently deciding wether +Anti+ should stay alive or not its really hard for me to keep up with leading the clan since I’m usually inactive. I’m thinking about giving the clan up soon…
I left TiC for a similar reason. It happened some months earlier. As part of the staff, I did my best. I updated the clan website frequently, recruited new members, and tried to help members with clan related doubts. But, as an inevitability, the clan came to an end. Slowly, members started to leave. We hadn't reached our objective as a staff, by not being able to recruit enough members. I was one of the last members to leave.

nCn wrote:So the clan is dead... and it really looked like it would be a very succesfull one.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:

I used to have a total of four, but due to the recent problems with the site database - as stated in the 16 February news - I lost two of them, CheeseWaffles, and nCn. My current alternative account is Destroy_320. It's my oldest account, but I only use it when playing by sheer fun. I do also have an account called mc brinquedo. I wouldn't call this one alternative, as I don't know when or why I created this account, thus I never use it. It's name is a humoristic reference.

6b. Please list them with profile links:

Destroy_320, and mc brinquedo.

7. Who recruited you?:

No one.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:

BoZ has been widely known through PB2 for many things. But one of the most interesting things in BoZ is it's members. I've noticed that, maybe not all, but most of the BoZ members comprise a welcoming, nice community. Recently, things that usually motivate me to stay active, like my interest in level developing, haven't had much effect. Most of the time I find no reason to stay active in PB2. I then conclude I require a clan. It's always fun to be part of a clan. It also requires alot of responsability, though. There's nothing wrong in being part of a community, by helping others and being helped. So basically, I want to join BoZ
because I require a clan, and the reason why I chose BoZ as that clan is that it has a nice "community".
(I said it like that because a clan is already a community)

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:

Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:

Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:

None, personally.

12. What can you offer to the clan?:

Resources, like artworks, texts, etc.
Gaming skills, in challenges or even contests, who knows.
Programming skills, as I have a considerable knowledge in this area, I'm up to help on any questions or problems regarding it.
Loyalty, with no doubt.
Support, by being very active, and helping other members. (To a limit)

13. How often do you play PB2?:

When I'm not busy with things like school, 30min to 3h a day. On weekends it can go up to 6 or 7 hours.

14. What server do you usually play in?:

Mostly on California, but also quite often on Washington.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:

Due to my location, my ping varies from 160 to 280.

15. What is your favorite map?:

I like mostly sniper maps. (and sometimes rail)
Some of my favorites are stryde-sniper and xfrostbytex-sniperzone.

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):

On ranked matches, what I try to do is find out the opponent's "patterns". With that I mean that some opponents stick to the same techniques, and I use that as an advantage. I don't have any specific playing styles on unranked matches, though.

17. What country are you from?:

I'm from Brazil, São Paulo.

18. Extra comments/questions:

I'd find it funny to point out that I had done a much more elaborate application on first try. Sadly, I took too much time to do it, and my request timed out. So then I spent the entire night redoing the application. gj  

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?

I'm applying for Trial Member.
Shryz
Shryz

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Shryz #1

Post by DemonSkillz April 11th 2015, 7:38 am

At Q.15 the id is xfrostbytex-snipezone . If that's your favourite map you should know that.
DemonSkillz
DemonSkillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shryz April 11th 2015, 1:01 pm

Oh, I see. I wrote it incorrectly by accident, and somehow didn't notice it when reading it again.
Shryz
Shryz

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 11th 2015, 1:16 pm

Do you know x D?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 11th 2015, 4:51 pm

Cake wrote:Do you know x D?
Kinda , but ye he know me.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 11th 2015, 7:01 pm

how much time did this app take you to make? and how did you hear about BoZ?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shryz April 11th 2015, 7:19 pm

Cake wrote:how much time did this app take you to make?
I did alot of research before and while making the application. Research like reading other applications, or the app tips. I'd say I took from 1 to 2 hours. I also had to translate some words while writing.

Cake wrote:how did you hear about BoZ?
It was back at when I was still new to the game. I always wanted to apply for Biohazard, but as I respected the 1000 kills requirement (I think that was one of the requirements). I decided to get that first, but apparently I forgot about it at one point. Recently, though, a friend of mine joined BoZ. I realized that, while I don't have all the kills I had gathered in the past (around 1000), I did gather experience, and by that I mean some useful knowledge. So I thought maybe this could be a chance to apply for the clan.
Shryz
Shryz

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake April 12th 2015, 4:14 pm

I like this app.
Tho small mistakes here and there, it wont go to the point of where it'll become a problem.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 12th 2015, 5:54 pm

I really liked that application too
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashdown April 13th 2015, 4:36 pm

Nice app!

Can you explain 16 more?
Slashdown
Slashdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Shryz April 13th 2015, 5:10 pm

Slashdown wrote:Can you explain 16 more?
Shryz wrote:what I try to do is find out the opponent's "patterns".

I usually take notes of how some opponents act during battles, like if they selfboost often, or if they camp, or the guns that they prefer to use. So whenever I'm going to face that opponent again, I'll know what things he tends to do.
Shryz
Shryz

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz April 13th 2015, 10:20 pm

You sound like a smart player, show significant dedication, and made an excellent app
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Mechanic April 15th 2015, 6:56 pm

Application Accepted

Come to boz chat (xat) to do your tests
Ex Mechanic
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Back to top Go down