Laughing Buddha #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Laughing Buddha #2

Post by Laughing Buddha April 14th 2015, 2:45 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Laughing Buddha

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Laughing%20Buddha&id=1279788

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: A bit over 6 months

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
Kills:         14 852
Deaths:   9 550

Overall k/d Ratio: 1.56
Latest k/d Ratio:  2.31

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:0

4c: How many player points do you have?:
Player Points: 5.2 +0.13 daily  
Predicted Player Points:   7.87

5. Are you currently in a clan?:
No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
Anti, Strike, BroT, GeNo (all i remember atm, my memory isn't good)

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
Anti and Strike died. GeNo is just a tag.

6-6b. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
Weedmanny- http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Weedmanny&id=1112280
I used Weedmanny to try and blend in with the kids in pb2 in order to understand ppl in games more (or a psychology) Also, I've quit smoking weed (since DRUGS ARE BAD right Smile ) to pursuit a more spiritual path, so I made a new player to go along with that. Plus I've improved greatly.

Yellow Ranger- http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Yellow%20Ranger%20&id=1296055
I use this one to train and destroy pros in ranked maps. [Cheetah was afraid to vs Yellow Ranger 1v1 but that was because I was reking everyone in DM and because of the pp system and he didn't know who I actually was LOOOOL Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ]

**I play best when nobody knows who I am**

7. Who recruited you?:
N/a

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
BoZ is gorgeous af bruh with a tight-knitted community that brings the game to a more social dimension relative to just invisible people behind a computer screen. This is something I haven't experienced yet and would love to join BoZ to do so and make new friends and perhaps receive and give advice from and to BoZ members. Very Happy
And GreyHat is my homiiiiiiiiiiiie <3

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
N/A (I'm introverted and usually occupied with od work, BUT ima make new friends in BoZ when I join)

12. What can you offer to the clan?:
Loyalty and activity. I attend one of the best universities in the world and would be more than happy to share my experiences and help you guys with questions, problems, etc.. I have a lot of experiences growing up in NYC. I'm a good storyteller and a happy fellow, and would be a great addition to the warm community. So I guess my age and experience.
I can also train members to a higher level of expertise with my own self-taught skills (although I have much to learn myself)

13. How often do you play PB2?:
Bruh like almost errday if I could but I have other stuff to focus on and accomplish. (:

14. What server do you usually play in?:
No preference but mostly Wash now

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
Best to worst:
Cali 30-250
Wash 30-50

15. What is your favorite map?:
Stryde-sniper (od fast-paced)
fightforthebase- easy af
sniprix- big af
All arenas- easy af

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
I'm just chilling with my mouse and broken keyboard~ Doing unnecessary ninja-ass tricks and getting my ass rekt, but most of the time I rekt my enemies. And when I'm in my prime occasionally (a beautiful majestic sight for those lucky enough to have seen me during those times :'D), I could destroy anyone including so many pros~~~multi-reking)
Honestly tho, I'm just chill af and I'm just fascinated with the rag-doll physics and realistic nature of pb2.
{Well done, Eric Gurt}  

Playing styles/tactics: Sleepwalking (CAN'T TOUCH THIS), guessing (LMAOO SHREKT), typekill (ask them a question and BOOOM)
Nah but fr probs just pressing x and shit and fucking pulling the trigger and chasing ppl till they get tired
Nah fr fr just taking advantage of low physics. And when I see a bullet-eating lagger, I just leave.

17. What country are you from?:
USA

18. Extra comments/questions:
POP HOLD IT DOWN

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?
Member (pls accept meh)  Grouphug

Laughing Buddha

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Laughing Buddha #2

Post by Roxxar April 14th 2015, 3:00 am

A few things.

Why is it that on your previous application, you've been playing for 1.5+ years, yet on this one you put 6 months? The amount of time you've played is cumulative, no?

You supposedly left StriKE for inactivity and now you say you left it because it died. You also claim that GeNo is just a tag, when we all clearly know it's a clan (you stated it yourself in your first application). You didn't list why you left BroT.

I hope you're joking about your Weedmanny account... You created it just to "blend in" with the kids of PB2, and because you smoked weed back in the day? What an awfully interesting and odd story.

Why do I get the feeling that you're treating this like a joke?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkillz April 14th 2015, 7:28 am

Typekill as a playing style?What the...
DemonSkillz
DemonSkillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing Buddha April 14th 2015, 12:32 pm

First let me address one thing. If I treated this as a joke, why in the world would I bother writing this application.?Because I like BoZ and its hella awesome. Roxxar, you are highly intelligent, as you did address all the points that do not correlate with my past application. For some reason, I do geniunely feel like I've played Pb2 for "a bit over 6 months" which intertwines with the concept of Weedmanny, which was indeed made for experimental purposes. It is pretty obvious Weed-manny is named after the Weedman, the one who gets you the goodies. It was made simply because I liked smoking weed before. And I did use Weed as an alias to understand other people because after all, we're just humans behind computers. I left StriKe because it was dying and near being dead, which I believe is synonymous with clan activity. BroT was dead as well. The question was "what clans were you in before". I put GeNo as an answer because well...its a clan. Thats why I put it as an answer. What I mean by its just a tag correlates with the reason Grey left, because the system is a big Mehhhh. If you still think its a joke, reread my answers to the 8 12 16. @DemonSkillz did I not say "nah but fr"? I'm not a gamer so I'm not too familiar with gaming techniques like scoping (which I don't know what it means) Lol Thanks for taking the time to look at my app btw. Peace and love

Laughing Buddha

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar April 14th 2015, 8:01 pm

I think as though you're taking this as a joke because you're making a lot of references and using informal language. If looks could kill, though.

However, I can't say that this is a bad app. It's good overall, but there's just a few issues that you seemed to have cleared up.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing Buddha April 14th 2015, 9:36 pm

Upmost apologies for the confusion. Been a stressful midterms week; bad humor seems to be a good cure for it.

Laughing Buddha

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz April 14th 2015, 11:01 pm

App is a bit over the top in terms of "looseness," but it answered the questions sufficiently and got the job done.
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing Buddha April 15th 2015, 2:15 am

Thank you Krutz. I greatly appreciate your response.

Laughing Buddha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 April 16th 2015, 2:25 am

A bit too unserious for my tastes, but I can't throw the book at you and have anything stick either, so I think this app is good to go if there's no other concerns.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashdown April 16th 2015, 4:05 pm

Do you honestly take this as a joke? This app just shows your immaturity. Apply when you can actually be serious and write an app worth reading. The app is built more to test character than skill, and you fail on that.

Slashdown
Slashdown

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 17th 2015, 2:40 am

Well i can see that you are not taking this that serious but for me , that is oke , nice application
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake April 18th 2015, 3:41 am

It's obvious that you didn't take the time to actually make a decent application. Adding extras that may or may not intentional.

Laughing Buddha wrote:
16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
I'm just chilling with my mouse and broken keyboard~ Doing unnecessary ninja-ass tricks and getting my ass rekt, but most of the time I rekt my enemies. And when I'm in my prime occasionally (a beautiful majestic sight for those lucky enough to have seen me during those times :'D), I could destroy anyone including so many pros~~~multi-reking)
Honestly tho, I'm just chill af and I'm just fascinated with the rag-doll physics and realistic nature of pb2.
{Well done, Eric Gurt}

Playing styles/tactics: Sleepwalking (CAN'T TOUCH THIS), guessing (LMAOO SHREKT), typekill (ask them a question and BOOOM)
Nah but fr probs just pressing x and shit and fucking pulling the trigger and chasing ppl till they get tired
Nah fr fr just taking advantage of low physics. And when I see a bullet-eating lagger, I just leave.

Was this really necessary to put in all these things?

Seeming that you take this application lightly, I don't believe you'll fit in the clan.

Extras that weren't needed: (In bold, italic, underlined, or all)

Laughing Buddha wrote: 6-6b. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
Weedmanny- http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Weedmanny&id=1112280
I used Weedmanny to try and blend in with the kids in pb2 in order to understand ppl in games more (or a psychology) Also, I've quit smoking weed (since DRUGS ARE BAD right Smile ) to pursuit a more spiritual path, so I made a new player to go along with that. Plus I've improved greatly.

Yellow Ranger- http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Yellow%20Ranger%20&id=1296055
I use this one to train and destroy pros in ranked maps. [Cheetah was afraid to vs Yellow Ranger 1v1 but that was because I was reking everyone in DM and because of the pp system and he didn't know who I actually was LOOOOL Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ]
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff1999 April 18th 2015, 12:57 pm

Very strong answers, I approve gj
Jeff1999
Jeff1999

Back to top Go down

Post by Laughing Buddha April 18th 2015, 3:47 pm

HELLLOOO AWESOME PEOPLES!!!!!!! I HAVE RETURNED!!! MIDTERMS WERE EASY!!!! Thanks Jeff, Mech, and xD you awesome awesome peopleee (who understands humor) Very Happy:D:D:D!!!! @slashdown, do you know something? My previous app was the most serious shit in the universe (a test of character you say) and yet it was denied because I simply FORGOT to put that I was in Anti (obvious human error and not bad human character). Furthermore dear slashdown, this does not prove that im an immature person. I can send you my poetry or my essays if you want to read. No offense, but I do believe I am much more mature than you not only because of my age, but also my interpretation of humor (which is a fucking terrific icebreaker mind you) and my way of life. ARE YOU TRYING TO SHUT DOWN MY PERSONALITY??!?!?! You're like one of those strict teachers who go by the rules. Relaxxxxxx life is a fucking awesome adventure (your negative conditioning of me will have no effect). Plus I do see your language during gameplay (its pretty immature but lets not talk about that Very Happy) @blake The same points made in regards to slashdown apply to your reply. "Was this really necessary to put in all these things?" WELL YESSSSSSS THATS MY PERSONALITY! Do you like one boring app after another? I don't think so either. And where was you on my first app dude? And you said "Seeming that you take this application lightly, I don't believe you'll fit in the clan." You do know "seeming" is a usage to show uncertainty (which means you don't know if I took it lightly or not --- so theres that) and then you said you don't believe I'll FIT in this clan??? Do you know something? FIT and NORMAL are amongst the ugliest words ever because kids everywhere try to "fit in" and be "normal". Just be yourselves. Unique and beautiful. My point is made. You can continue hating and being ignorant. But in the end, I'll still be happy and peaceful. Wink Grouphug

Laughing Buddha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One April 19th 2015, 7:55 am

Manny, I'll tell you something, I am like the most sarcastic person you can find in Pb2 but when you are making an appliction to BoZ, I suggest you are taking it seriously. I know that you are like a person who wants to make jokes and stuff but please be serious on your applictions okay?
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top