Nova Nova #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Nova Nova #2

Post by Nova Nova April 16th 2015, 12:28 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Nova Nova

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=nova%20nova&id=1001296

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 3 years.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills:1014 Deaths:620

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0 pp, and 1.59 ppp

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: SnIPeD, Legacy, Prodigy, ToXiC, Phoenix, EvO or TOA, Apex Predators, Strike, and Neon/Bloodline/

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
SnIPeD: Clan was very demanding, and annoying, so I quit.
LeGAcY-Absolutely horrible clan I made. Died in less than a month.
Prodigy-Another horrible clan that I was co-leaders with, died in less than a week.
ToXiC-Clan died when leader left.
Phoenix-ANOTHER horrible clan that I happened to lead, died within 3 months.
EvO or TOA-I quit, because I wanted to focus on joining Apex Predators.
Apex Predators-Got kicked out due to inactivity. This is because of a personal situation going through my family and plus my computer broke. I was innactive for like 4 months
StrikE-Leader merged with Logic.
Neon/Bloodline-The clan became less and less active, ended up quitting.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Herosir268

6b. Please list them with profile links: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=herosir268&id=725061

7. Who recruited you?: Jeff1999

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: BoZ has lasted for 4 years and counting, because they have control and trust and much more. BoZ is a very serious, yet immature clan that I'd like to be part of. I know alot of people apply for BoZ, because alot of legends play here, but to be honest I want to join because I want to look back at this game when I get older and remember the good times in BoZ (If I make it). But why BoZ? Because, like I said this clan has lasted for ages, and most of the members have been around for more than 2 years. That means something.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: x D, Photon Hero, I used to be friends with Kaos but I lost contact with him when I went inactive, Jeff1999, Latino4eva, and Destroyer980.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I am not a legend at pb2, but I do have a bit of skill. I try very hard and am very active on chats, forums, and others. I do have a bit of editing skills, and once I get a new computer I will try my hardest to make videos.

13. How often do you play PB2?: 2-5 days a week.

14. What server do you usually play in?: California.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 90-120, and occasionally 130-170.

15. What is your favorite map?: neelfrost-rvb, aslang-fightforthebase, and stryde-sniper

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I usually selfboost to get my kills in sniper matches, I dont usually selfboost that much in other maps (unless I have to escape from a grenade or something.) I also like sword sniping as well.

17. What country are you from?: USA

18. Extra comments/questions:

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Trial Member.
Nova Nova
Nova Nova

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Nova Nova #2

Post by latino4eva April 16th 2015, 12:36 am

In my opinion i think the app is ok. q8 and 12 seem to be fine Very Happy
Alts and clans might need to be checked but i think its okei

latino4eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 April 16th 2015, 2:22 am

Nova Nova wrote:

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: BoZ has lasted for 4 years and counting, because they have control and trust and much more. BoZ is a very serious, yet immature clan that I'd like to be part of. Wait, what do you mean by immature? I'm guessing you mean that we're somewhat laid back.I know alot of people apply for BoZ, because alot of legends play here, but to be honest I want to join because I want to look back at this game when I get older and remember the good times in BoZ (If I make it). But why BoZ? Because, like I said this clan has lasted for ages, and most of the members have been around for more than 2 years. That means something. Otherwise, a pretty decent reason.
Can't find any other issues with your application, so let's wait until someone checks your alts.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashdown April 16th 2015, 11:09 am

I like the honesty in the application, and your questions check out.

Check alts, but you seem good.
Slashdown
Slashdown

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 16th 2015, 3:22 pm

Well the app is not bad ...
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Nova April 16th 2015, 8:26 pm

Mech1354 wrote:
Nova Nova wrote:

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: BoZ has lasted for 4 years and counting, because they have control and trust and much more. BoZ is a very serious, yet immature clan that I'd like to be part of. Wait, what do you mean by immature? I'm guessing you mean that we're somewhat laid back.I know alot of people apply for BoZ, because alot of legends play here, but to be honest I want to join because I want to look back at this game when I get older and remember the good times in BoZ (If I make it). But why BoZ? Because, like I said this clan has lasted for ages, and most of the members have been around for more than 2 years. That means something. Otherwise, a pretty decent reason.
Can't find any other issues with your application, so let's wait until someone checks your alts.

What I meant was not ENTIRELY strict/be-the-best, and stuff. I know you guys do fun activities (like saws and other stuff), because I know thats the point of being in a clan. For fun. Apologies for using the wrong wording.
Nova Nova
Nova Nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake April 18th 2015, 3:46 am

Application improved dramatically from the last.
I like it. No other issues in my eyes. Good luck.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff1999 April 18th 2015, 1:00 pm

Except for some reasons mech mentioned, this app is very nice!
Jeff1999
Jeff1999

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Mechanic April 19th 2015, 7:45 pm

Application Accepted

Come to boz chat to get your tests done
Ex Mechanic
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Back to top Go down