Nitro #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Nitro #1

Post by Glaive April 18th 2015, 8:32 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Terabrión

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Terabrion

3. How long have you been playing PB2? I have been playing Plazma Burst 2 since early 2011.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 25.588 Kills – 10.733 Deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 15.53

4c: How many player points do you have?:  +2 Player points.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
Past Clans List:
5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
Reasons:

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes, I do.

6b. Please list them with profile links:
Alternate Accounts:

7. Who recruited you?:  No one

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to re-join, because I realized I had a home here (some kind of home), I felt fine here but I believe I was too young to understand it, now that I learnt the lesson, I will try for a second chance. The exact answer to the ‘why’ is, I want to learn from my previous mistakes and involve myself with BoZ community once again.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes, I do and I’m fine with it.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:  Yes, I do.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: ‘To know’ is very relative, but I guess you mean the members I know the most. Ciroc (mek), itman1, DemonskillZ (Frosty). Along with Stryde, Nexir, Unreal, but not as much as the previous mentioned.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: This is with not doubt the hardest question, I won’t say the typical ‘skill, loyality, etc.’, I will just offer my person itself, another brain, another idea, another personality, another friend.

13. How often do you play PB2?: 1-4 times a week.

14. What server do you usually play in?: Ukraine server.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 99-140.

15. What is your favorite map?: Stryde’s Sniper

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): My style is based only on reflex, I tend to selfboost high in order to shoot, I got better aim with that than by keeping my feet on the ground.

17. What country are you from?: Spain.

18. Extra comments/questions: Yes, I want  to add a little answer to a possible question. ‘How can we know you will be/are loyal after seeing your past clans?’ I say people cannot be 100% sure because we are humans, we don’t know each other as well as we think, I will just state that I am loyal, I can prove it just with time and trust. Also, I want to apologise for all those who I might have offended in past in game, I'm not the same as before.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?  I have already passed 4k kills so, Member.
2015-04-18, 22:30:58
Glaive
Glaive

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Nitro #1

Post by x D April 18th 2015, 8:51 pm

Oke nice application
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Reject April 18th 2015, 8:57 pm

+1, good application.
Reject
Reject

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 18th 2015, 9:05 pm

Glaive wrote:‘How can we know you will be/are loyal after seeing your past clans?’
Mindreader

Though I do have 1 legitimate question, I see you have left a lot of clans due to inactivity. Was that on your behalf or the clans behalf of inactivity? If its your behalf, what makes you think this time in BoZ would be different from the previous time in BoZ, or in other clans?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaive April 18th 2015, 9:09 pm

Cake wrote:Was that on your behalf or the clans behalf of inactivity? If its your behalf, what makes you think this time in BoZ would be different from the previous time in BoZ, or in other clans?
It was my fault back then. This time will be different because people can change, and I try to be more active, something I didn't try before, and, there's a fact that before didn't exist, now I have my own PC, back in 2012 I had to use my mother's PC in order to play, chat, etc. I hope this clarifies it.
Glaive
Glaive

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashdown April 19th 2015, 1:25 am

Nice app, good answers.

+1
Slashdown
Slashdown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One April 19th 2015, 4:07 am

I have seen you in the snipers game today, you acted maturally against some people who insulted you due to your skilled gaming. I belive that we wont have any problems if you join Biohazard.

1+ Good luck m8.
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade April 19th 2015, 10:29 am

Very nice application. But I think there is one problem.
I remember when I was playing with you rails like 7 months ago, you wear a tag of a clan. Like Air Strike or Air something.
Explain this please.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaive April 19th 2015, 10:43 am

Eragon wrote:I remember when I was playing with you rails like 7 months ago, you wear a tag of a clan. Like Air Strike or Air something.
Explain this please.
I might have forgotten about it, it was just a way to recognize each other, indeed I had it, first it was a way to recognize my friend killerclems in a guest account (which got deleted by database, that's why I didn't list it), but soon I liked the name so I created AirStrike1 account as alternate and Burn- as main, but having AirStrike name too. It's not a real problem actually.
Glaive
Glaive

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 20th 2015, 7:20 pm

Nitro #1 I27yba3
Come to xat to get your tests done
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down