Eugi #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Eugi #1

Post by Moonlit Shadow April 20th 2015, 8:21 pm

1. Nickname:The Moonlit Shadow -[eugi] Aduns Avenger

2. Profile Link:http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=eugi&id=720960

3. How long have I've been playing PB2: For a long time, about since 2010? I stopped playing for about 1-2 years in 2011 or so...

4. Kills and deaths: I have 3015 kills, and 2677 deaths.

4b. Level developer rank: 0.85

4c. Player points: 3.26+0.03 daily

5. Currently in a clan: Left Psychal to apply for BoZ, will rejoin if turned down.

5c. What made me leave my earlier clans: I was recruited by T-burn to RBU. Then I left to go to Physics. I stopped playing for a while, and rejoined after Psych, into Psychal.(i never really left, but i wasn't active, either). Now, I left to apply for BoZ.

6. Alternate accounts: Nope

6c. Not needed.

7. Who recruited me: Well, this probably doesn't really count, but T-burn asked me to join.

8. Why I want to Join BoZ: First of all, it's seems like a pretty good clan, and it's been around for a while. Second, T-burn asked me.

9. Yes

10. Yes

11. Which Members In BoZ I know: Slashdown. I think that's it, can't remember any others at the moment.

12. What I Can Offer to the Clan: I don't know. Not much? I'll do whatever you ask, in my ability, but... I don't know.

13. How Often I play PB2: About 30 minutes - an hour everyday, usually.

14. What Server I Play In: Washington.

14b. Average Ping: 30-50, when lagging in 90's or 100's.

15. Favorite Map: Gonna assume you mean approved maps. I think it goes to sphinxz-shotgun or firefang-realwar/realwar maps. My real favorite map is bosscat1-warfare.

16. Playstyle: Mostly, I run around with swords and shoot people. If I see someone, I jump/fall/walk_back_and_forth to dodge shots. I keep shooting till they die, or till they're gone.

17. USA

18.____

19. Trial Member.

Moonlit Shadow

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Eugi #1

Post by latino4eva April 20th 2015, 8:27 pm

This app is so weak tbh. You could of just copied the application template, but you didn't.
Why would we want someone that will rejoin psychal right after this application is denied.
Q 12 and 8 are Weak
Poor app in general.

latino4eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 20th 2015, 8:44 pm

Moonlit Shadow wrote:5. Currently in a clan: Left Psychal to apply for BoZ, will rejoin if turned down.
Because you didn't copy the question, I cant tell if you're in a clan still or not
I'm assuming because you said left means you aren't, but the question itself on this application isn't a question.
Are you in a clan while you're applying to BoZ?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fextem April 20th 2015, 9:14 pm

Moonlit Shadow wrote:5. Currently in a clan: Left Psychal to apply for BoZ, will rejoin if turned down.

Well, this shows how unloyal your are...
Fextem
Fextem

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 20th 2015, 9:19 pm

Moonlit Shadow wrote:5c. What made me leave my earlier clans: I was recruited by T-burn to RBU. Then I left to go to Physics. I stopped playing for a while, and rejoined after Psych, into Psychal.(i never really left, but i wasn't active, either). Now, I left to apply for BoZ.
"I Never Really Left" , wao can you explain this?
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One April 20th 2015, 9:24 pm

Really? That's just shows us how loyal you are

-1 from me. I don't want someone in our clan that has no loyality.
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlit Shadow April 20th 2015, 9:26 pm

Um, no, I left Psychal, but havent actually told anyone... I took off the tag. And can I really be loyal to a clan I'm not in? No offense, but still. 'I never really left' well, I guess I did leave. Does that count as a change? What I mean't was that... uh... I was still in Physics when it no longer existed.

Moonlit Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One April 20th 2015, 9:30 pm

No, what I understood from question 5 is, if you can't accepted to BoZ. You wil rejoin physics. That is really disrespectful to us. Instead of waiting you just choose to rejoin the clan you just left.
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlit Shadow April 20th 2015, 9:40 pm

If I'm turned down once, I probably will be turned down again. No point in waiting, unless it's because of some application error. Clans in general aren't that important, as most of the things I do in PB2 is unrelated to clans, and I meant no disrespect by saying I'll rejoin Psychal. If I'm in a clan, I will participate in things relating the clan that I want to, and not in the ones I don't. Or maybe I'll just go without a clan. This might sound bad, but without a clan I'll have more space in my nickname. I'll be loyal to a clan I'm in, until I leave, that is. Ok maybe thats not really loyal, but it's what I'll do. At this point I'm going to assume it was turned down, and stop watching the topic.

Moonlit Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 20th 2015, 9:50 pm

Moonlit Shadow wrote:If I'm turned down once, I probably will be turned down again. No point in waiting, unless it's because of some application error. Clans in general aren't that important, as most of the things I do in PB2 is unrelated to clans, and I meant no disrespect by saying I'll rejoin Psychal. If I'm in a clan, I will participate in things relating the clan that I want to, and not in the ones I don't. Or maybe I'll just go without a clan. This might sound bad, but without a clan I'll have more space in my nickname. I'll be loyal to a clan I'm in, until I leave, that is. Ok maybe thats not really loyal, but it's what I'll do. At this point I'm going to assume it was turned down, and stop watching the topic.
"Clans in general aren't that important" - "Without a clan I'll have more space in my nickname" - "I'll be loyal to a clan I'm in, until I leave"
Good job ur 100% unloyal
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 20th 2015, 11:24 pm

Based on some of your responses, it seems like clans are just a side thing for you, and you really have no intention of being dedicated to one if you think that "clans in general aren't that important". Not to mention the only legitimate reason you listed to join BoZ would be because you were asked by your former clan leader. In my opinion, that's probably one of the most pathetic reasons to join another clan that has the highest standards on PB2 for clans.

Based on those responses and your application, have fun in Psychal
Eugi #1 16I1Tvt
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities