Gokeot #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Gokeot #3

Post by GokesX April 23rd 2015, 2:49 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Gokeot

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Gokeot&id=1261083

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 3 Months so far.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 4,852 ; Deaths: 3,158

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 1.09

4c: How many player points do you have?: 4.47 (4.46 tomorrow)

5. Are you currently in a clan?: lolno

5b. What clans have you been in before?: (CHaRGeD), [Mental],  (TrueDeath), (SLISAW), [SSL]

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

Mental: That clan is DEAD. The leader of the clan is such a begger and person I can't even deal with. There's no members except him and someone random and nothing else.

CHaRGeD: It's just a clan me and my friend tried to make but instead it was just 3 people... You can call it a fanmade clan.. not really a clan..

TrueDeath: It's a good clan with some people but I didn't see the true meaning of it. All I see in it is just shooting and skill. Don't get me wrong, it's good but needs a few things in order to have recruits and have them rank up.

SliSaw: It was much of an unofficial clan that was never gonna have members.

SSL: Same thing for SliSaw. Player made and unofficial clan.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Nope.

6b. Please list them with profile links: n/a

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:

I want to join Biohazard a.k.a BoZ because it is one of the most exquisite clans made up of polite people who are hard on people because they want them to go past their limits to become professional. Joining this clan is a responsibility because you have to maintain your rank and reputation you have. I understand that I also REALLY want to join BoZ because it includes respectful players who don't judge you by skill and ranks and your greatness but your attitude and how respectful you are. If I join this clan, I PROMISE to never rage, brag or share information, be a good sport about things, and always have a fun time!

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: X Mechanic, TheChosen One, xd, Kaotic Kaos, Surphace, Snaps, Outsider, and Xsmithie.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can show my strength and my leadership skills which also means I'm not afraid to back down. For example, I'm not afraid to fight anyone and take any challenge in plazma burst. Guns: In rails (in the future I will do more) I can make headshots, check my surroundings, and take my time to get the best shot just like any other gun like a sniper. In assault rifles and shotguns, I don't spam so I don't have to get called that by anyone, I use them fairly to detect someone around me just like any other guns like pistols and explosives.

13. How often do you play PB2?: 3-4 days each week for 2-5 hours.

14. What server do you usually play in?: USA, California and Washington.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: California: 140-200

Washington: 30-60

15. What is your favorite map?: silent aurora-rise

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Not really I just play PB2 like any other person. i.e when I mean that I mean by self boosting, multiple weapon usage, using grenades to inflict damage, and portnades to teleport to a person's location or close. Oh yeah! I also use shieldnades just in case I have to reload long distance weapons. (rails, ray guns, snipers)

17. What country are you from?: United States

18. Extra comments/questions: #3 (o bby a triple)

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?: Member

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Gokeot #3

Post by Fextem April 23rd 2015, 2:55 am

Great application!
Good luck passing the past clans
and alternate accounts check.
Yay Bananallama

But, it bothers me that you have
joined other clans while waiting to re-apply.
Fextem
Fextem

Back to top Go down

Post by GokesX April 23rd 2015, 2:58 am

Thanks! It's time to move on to the Roxxar round. XD Razz
Also what? Explain what you mean by other clans... :l

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Post by Photon Hero April 23rd 2015, 3:02 am

Nice app, I haven't seen this in a while, good luck! Very Happy
Photon Hero
Photon Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by GokesX April 23rd 2015, 3:03 am

I appriciate it Photon! Very Happy

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 April 27th 2015, 5:07 am

Your application is pretty great! Once someone (most likely Rox) checks your alts, you should be accepted.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by GokesX April 27th 2015, 6:47 am

Mech1354 wrote:Your application is pretty great! Once someone (most likely Rox) checks your alts, you should be accepted.

Okay then. Thank you for the news! Also just in case you wonder I have a family playing the game too.

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 27th 2015, 8:13 pm

Weird how the "I have family" comes out after someone posts "check your alts", which should kinda stopped being posted now

As far as this application is concerned, its a lack of effort, just a copy from your second application
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by GokesX April 27th 2015, 8:15 pm

Cake wrote:Weird how the "I have family" comes out after someone posts "check your alts", which should kinda stopped being posted now

As far as this application is concerned, its a lack of effort, just a copy from your second application

To be honest, I did try. I edited some details from my previous one to put in this one to show my effort.

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 27th 2015, 8:20 pm

GokesX wrote:
Cake wrote:Weird how the "I have family" comes out after someone posts "check your alts", which should kinda stopped being posted now

To be honest, I did try. I edited some details from my previous one to put in this one to show my effort.
I dont call this effort.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by GokesX April 27th 2015, 8:31 pm

x D wrote:
GokesX wrote:

It took me like almost an hour to come up with so much thought. I can write more because I am committed. Accepted or not I will work hard to be with you guys. Your the greatest clan made up of the nicest people. There's nothing to stop me from being with you guys.

I dont call this effort.

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 27th 2015, 8:41 pm

GokesX wrote:It took me like almost an hour to come up with so much thought. I can write more because I am committed. Accepted or not I will work hard to be with you guys. Your the greatest clan made up of the nicest people. There's nothing to stop me from being with you guys.

Only thing reasonably changed was Question 4 and 18, it took you an hour to update your kills, deaths, ldr, and PP amount..?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by GokesX April 27th 2015, 8:43 pm

Cake wrote:
GokesX wrote:It took me like almost an hour to come up with so much thought. I can write more because I am committed. Accepted or not I will work hard to be with you guys. Your the greatest clan made up of the nicest people. There's nothing to stop me from being with you guys.

Only thing reasonably changed was Question 4 and 18, it took you an hour to update your kills, deaths, ldr, and PP amount..?

It was why you want to join and what I can offer.

GokesX

Back to top Go down

Post by x D April 27th 2015, 9:38 pm

Your 2nd Application: http://prntscr.com/6yxjk1
Your 3rd Application: http://prntscr.com/6yxjrx
As i said , i dont call this effort.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 29th 2015, 8:16 pm