3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 7 months

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:

Kills: 7746
   Deaths: 6169

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0

4c: How many player points do you have?: 5.20 Player Points

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:

Origins (Founded by White Nuvies, and Orionzx)

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

Origins - This clan was originally an idea made, it was brainstormed and the idea to create the clan was founded.
The problem that was faced was that the clan wasn't taken seriously because it was more of a "Lets make a tree-house too" kind of idea.
The clan was treated like a tag instead of a clan. People were multi-clanning, and were
inactive due to the rise of more popular clans such as Qualm and Anti. It turned into a chat room instead of a clan.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes, 2

Emperor Diamond - A spam Account someone made as a gag to me, but later gave me the account, I don't use it, But I technically own it.
Cold Phantom - my training account to learn new moves, and test out unknown maps. But It's rare if I use it.

6b. Please list them with profile links:

http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=cold%20phantom&id=1312650
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=emperor%20diamond&id=1301510

7. Who recruited you?:

I was not recruited, but I was told by [Boz]Snaps.kills, and 9k Grey Hat to apply at the forums when I asked if I was good
enough to get into BoZ.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:

I want a place to come to after a bad day and watch funny videos, wage war, play fun
pb2 maps, play different games, and just have a good time. Im not much of a talker, but I do listen alot.
After seeing my friends in Pb2 die and leave never to be seen again, it makes me feel a little depressed and left out because
we were like "Let's make a tree-house too and have fun!" Fun, a word that I rarely hear in Pb2, all I see
is raging, complaining, and the feel competitiveness and excitement that drew me into Pb2 disappear. I want to experience the same feeling of being connected with other people and the game possibly again. I don't want to join BoZ to get trained, to flaunt my tag, to get someone's autograph, or to be in the top 100. I want to join so I can be apart of something big, something legendary, something real...something fun.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Know is kind of a strong word. But I am familiar with: Snaps.kills, Koatic Kaos, HeroicMike, Creepy Guy, Laughing Buddha, Nexir, Nasri, FreeSnacher, and Grey Hat.

12. What can you offer to the clan?:

This is a really hard question. All I can offer you is my respect, advice, random and sometimes unfunny jokes, my respect, my loyalty, me listening, my friendship, Logo ( I will try), and my support. Even though that is the typical answer, It is all I can offer the clan.

13. How often do you play PB2?: 4 times out of the week. 3 hours or more in those said 4 days.

14. What server do you usually play in?: I mainly play in Washington, but visit California more because of it's activeness. But for the Record Washington.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 63-73.

15. What is your favorite map?: Stryde-Sniper

This was the very first Pb2 map I played, its just overall cool and gives me that "No scope rekt m8" kind of feel.
  It's the map where I started out terrible, yet quickly grown and became better.

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):  

I mainly Self boost and shoot periodically if it gets too hectic. I usually self boost short distances for faster travel or to avoid being killed. I rarely use super              self boost due to the almost guaranteed "Emperor has merged with the ground!"
So instead I mainly jump from platform to platform, looking in both directions for an incoming enemy.
I also frequently use grenades as lures, traps, and distractions while using leans,jukes, and counterattacks. Sometimes I shoot in directions to confuse people, or to lure them on different areas of the map. If it's a 1v1 I will use High self boost as the main focus is kills. *I perform different based on how serious the game is, and who is there.

17. What country are you from?: United States of America

18. Extra comments/questions:

What makes you think you are ready for BoZ now if you felt you weren't ready back then?

I have gained more experience game wise and character wise. I feel that Ive met the bare minimum standards ive set in my head to join BoZ. I approach the game differently now than I would back then. Even though Im not the best Pb2 player, I try my hardest to get better and learn.

Why have you only joined 1 clan? That seems kind of fishy?

I actually received many offers from clans In California including Geno.
After joining Stryde-Sniper and getting a 8-36 score due to a BoZ member (Kaos pls) I promised myself I would get better.
I mainly played in Washington to get better, as most new clan Leaders recruit in California. I got into Origins
after making some friends with a member in the clan. So I stayed loyal to that clan until it's death which, saddened me a little.
That is the reason I only joined 1 clan, I don't want to be apart of something that won't last, or make friends
with people only to never see them again. BoZ will always be around, something I can't say with other clans.

So if other clans were more Alive, would you join them instead?

If I had a chance of BoZ over any other clan, I would still pick BoZ.

So why didn't you apply earlier?

I didn't want to for say dishonor Boz by not having good enough skill. I raised the standards for me of Joining BoZ
to really high after seeing their displayed skill and how they act, So I promised I would get better. I didn't feel I was ready for BoZ, I wasn't
experienced enough. I also had to work on my character when interacting with rude players, or getting spawn killed many times. Their mercilessness intimidated me a little.

So you felt you were bad enough for other clans, how can we trust you if you don't believe in yourself?

Good question, I didn't think I was bad for say. But compared to the active members in BoZ I felt I was out of their league by a long shot. If I didn't believe
in myself I wouldn't be writing this or playing pb2, I would've quit 6 months ago.

-I am a Sunni Muslim. Muslims pray 5 times a day during different time periods, each prayer lasts from 5-10 minutes in length. This can also
be a reason I might go AFK, or not respond for a minute.

-Ramadan (A muslim month of prayer and fasting) is starting in June 21, so I might be mainly active at night
when I break my fast.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?

I am applying for Member.

Emperor Emereld

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Emperor Emereld #1

Post by x D April 25th 2015, 7:05 pm

Wao Really good application.
Well i dont know why you wasted time making your question 18 but Good Job gj
Your only error was: Grey hat is Freesnacher and Snaps.kills is Destroyer980 (You called him Creepy Guy) , Ofc you dont need to worry about that.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor Emereld April 25th 2015, 7:33 pm

x D wrote:Wao Really good application.
Well i dont know why you wasted time making your question 18 but Good Job gj
Your only error was: Grey hat is Freesnacher and Snaps.kills is Destroyer980 (You called him Creepy Guy) , Ofc you dont need to worry about that.

Thanks!

Emperor Emereld

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 25th 2015, 7:52 pm

Ha, these people don't understand I want to keep my new identity on the down low, but that's fine.
I'm glad you are applying for BoZ, I've noticed a great difference in your character over these past couple of months. I find you worthy to be considered in BoZ. We have alot in common, in game styles, religion, and much more.

I'll go ahead and review your application later, I'll check into alternative and past clans too.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 25th 2015, 8:15 pm

Freesnacher wrote:Ha, these people don't understand I want to keep my new identity on the down low, but that's fine.
You applied to us on Freesnacher account and you keep using that account on these forums
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 25th 2015, 8:43 pm

Cake wrote:
Freesnacher wrote:Ha, these people don't understand I want to keep my new identity on the down low, but that's fine.
You applied to us on Freesnacher account and you keep using that account on these forums

Ye, I've left my identity vulnerable many times, especially since I applied as Grey Hat on my Free acc, cuz careless sometimes. I just wouldn't scream my identity to the world. If people tried they can connect the pieces but using my Free acc here won't reveal who I am, everyone has always known Freesnacher has been in BoZ. People still think Grey and Free are two different people, just look @ #11, hue.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 April 27th 2015, 5:00 am

I can't really find any problems with this application, so I think we can accept you once someone checks your alts.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Kaos April 29th 2015, 1:00 am

Good App! sry 4 da score
Lord Kaos
Lord Kaos

Back to top Go down

Post by latino4eva April 29th 2015, 8:19 pm

Wow nice app bro. Lol those extra comments weren't necessary but Wow.

I Like it !

latino4eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade April 30th 2015, 2:46 pm

Explain this please:
Emperor Emereld #1 UV276Rp Emmy.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkillz April 30th 2015, 6:45 pm

This is what I want to see when people apply.
DemonSkillz
DemonSkillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor Emereld April 30th 2015, 9:52 pm

Eragon wrote:Explain this please:

Hello. Regarding my name "Emmy". It's just a play on nickname people call me sometimes. Although people actually call me "emp", I made it into "Emmy" which sounded better to me. Sorry for causing any confusion,"Emmy" isn't a clan or organization of any kind, it's just a nickname I gave myself.

Are there any other concerns or questions you may have?

Eragon wrote:Explain this please:

(Why have you only passed 7 levels, seems fishy). When I first began playing pb2, I didn't actually make an account, I played the campaign first (That seems odd, why) I actually found out about pb2 from a Youtube video listing the top ten Flash games, and a commentor stated "dont forget about pb2" Raze was the best game to me with it's weapons and storyline, so I played the campaign first.
After completion of the campaign I was in a search for more, I later made an account and then began playing multi-player. (So why have you passed 7 levels then). I play the campaign periodically  when Im disconnected from a match or the server for me is unreachable at the time. But that doesn't happen often. If that's bugging you in anyway, Ill simply complete all the levels.

Sorry for the double reply, I just want to answer any concerns or questions you may have.
Anything else you want to ask me?

Emperor Emereld

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashdown May 1st 2015, 2:05 am

Very nice app! If there are no alt/clan issues, you seem good! The answers seem thought out and they aren't the typical "boz is nice and good famus ppl" answers.
Slashdown
Slashdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake May 2nd 2015, 1:07 am

Application Accepted.

Come to chat to get your tests done.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content