Phsc #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Re: Phsc #4

Post by Glaive May 1st 2015, 6:31 pm

I just wonder, you said you hacked to kill some spanish noobs that were playing in Canadian server, why wouldn't you join a clser server or leaving the place instead of hacking? I just don't trust you. You will not hack Pb2 because you don't want to get banned (<- Finality, that means if you did not get banned, if there wasn't a rule about hacking or not su mush security, you would have hacked it already?).
Glaive
Glaive

Back to top Go down

Post by PhscZ May 1st 2015, 7:02 pm

Glaive wrote:I just wonder, you said you hacked to kill some spanish noobs that were playing in Canadian server, why wouldn't you join a clser server or leaving the place instead of hacking? I just don't trust you. You will not hack Pb2 because you don't want to get banned (<- Finality, that means if you did not get banned, if there wasn't a rule about hacking or not su mush security, you would have hacked it already?).

Man, I like PB2, like I don't hack it because I think it's cool to play, and there's a rule that like, would make me get banned, so I could not play PB2, that's why I don't want to get banned, but like, if there's not a rule I don't would hack like, to kill people in ranked, just some times for fun with friends, and if there's no protection I would hack for like, defence because everybody would hack, we don't find hackers everyday because they are smart so they hide or there's no hackers, that mean that PB2 defense is good, anyway, I like PB2, so I don't want to get banned because I like the game, I just don't hack with friends because it's on rules, and I don't hack in ranked or unranked matches because I like the game and like, I would not like if someone make the same with me.
PhscZ
PhscZ

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 2nd 2015, 4:57 pm

As Stryde said there's no problem if you dont hack PB2 and the MC Server
Good Luck.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics May 3rd 2015, 12:05 am

Phsc #4 - Page 2 I27yba3
As long as the hacking doesn't turn into an issue, then you're fine for now.
Come to the chat to get tested.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top