Denied VoRtex23 #2

Post by Vortex23 May 2nd 2015, 1:39 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: VoRtex23

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Vortex23&id=782353

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 2 Years 11 Month Started in 2012, June

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 47 839  
Deaths: 23 571  

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:40.08

4c: How many player points do you have?:NIL (Due to Ping)

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: [:. | StriKE | .: ], [GCS] ,[+*Assassin$*+] , {ToXiC}

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
[:.|StriKE|.:] - Too Bossy and too overrated , they forced me too join
[GCS] - The Owner Forced me too join as well but when i joined the clan has lack of players and the peoples who are in the clan are mostly offline
[+*Assassin$*+]- They asked me (Not forced) so i said yes , i sticked to the clan for a few months until it started to die and most of the Assassin$ player left so i did the same
{ToXiC} - SOmeone asked me , I joined and soon they died.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
NIL

6b. Please list them with profile links:
NIL

7. Who recruited you?:
No One.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
I want to join BoZ as all of the players are very matured , they don't take the game seriously but in a good way and are not like those tryhards who wants getting those kills. I have been dreaming to get into BoZ starting about in mid-year 2013 when my friend Spartan-138 got an Boz-Trial Member. Also most members are very chill and dont usually fight (verbally) with other players. BoZ will achieve and be the best clan in Plazma Burst 2 .

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
Stryde (Execute) , Jeff1999 , Amerison , Mingo1 , Spartan 138 , Max Teabag  XFrotbyteX

12. What can you offer to the clan?:
My respect , my attitude, my epic gameplays , my gratitude , my advice to life and games , my humor , musics Wink , surporting ote

13. I only played once - twice a week (Due to Preparations of PSLE (SIngapore Exam)

14. What server do you usually play in?:
USA , Cali

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
195-255

15. What is your favorite map?:
Styrde - Sniper it has a very unique gameplay and style which i can coop very well for my strategies.

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
The Double - I would let other people fight each other then when they are busy trying to kill each other I would jump in and kill both of them (Cons - More people raging at me)
Stealth - If I play on any sniper map I would just  play on higher grounds and if I say their Name Tags I would shoot them from top (Cons - People will think i Hack)

17. What country are you from?:
Singapore

18. Extra comments/questions:
I am having PSLE (Primary School Leaving Examination ) so that means I am 12 this year, it is very imporatant to me , it will depend on my school life next year  in secondary and will a depend on the near future. i hope i can join this well-known and very good clan and we can be successful in Plazma Burst 2

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: VoRtex23 #2

Post by Vortex23 May 2nd 2015, 1:42 pm

Vortex23 wrote:1. PB2 Nickname: VoRtex23

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Vortex23&id=782353

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 2 Years 11 Month Started in 2012, June

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 47 839  
Deaths: 23 571  

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:40.08

4c: How many player points do you have?:NIL (Due to Ping)

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: [:. | StriKE | .: ], [GCS] ,[+*Assassin$*+] , {ToXiC}

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
[:.|StriKE|.:] - Too Bossy and too overrated , they forced me too join
[GCS] - The Owner Forced me too join as well but when i joined the clan has lack of players and the peoples who are in the clan are mostly offline
[+*Assassin$*+]- They asked me (Not forced) so i said yes , i sticked to the clan for a few months until it started to die and most of the Assassin$ player left so i did the same
{ToXiC} - SOmeone asked me , I joined and soon they died.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
NIL

6b. Please list them with profile links:
NIL

7. Who recruited you?:
No One.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
I want to join BoZ as all of the players are very matured , they don't take the game seriously but in a good way and are not like those tryhards who wants getting those kills. I have been dreaming to get into BoZ starting about in mid-year 2013 when my friend Spartan-138 got an Boz-Trial Member. I want to join BoZ as it is famous clan . Also most members are very chill and dont usually fight (verbally) with other players. BoZ will achieve and be the best clan in Plazma Burst 2 .

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
Stryde (Execute) , Jeff1999 , Amerison , Mingo1 , Spartan 138 , Max Teabag  XFrotbyteX

12. What can you offer to the clan?:
My respect , my attitude, my epic gameplays , my gratitude , my advice to life and games , my humor , musics Wink (EDM MUSIC) , surporting ote

13. I only played once - twice a week (Due to Preparations of PSLE (SIngapore Exam)

14. What server do you usually play in?:
USA , Cali

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
225-300

15. What is your favorite map?:
Styrde - Sniper it has a very unique gameplay and style which i can coop very well for my strategies.

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
The Double - I would let other people fight each other then when they are busy trying to kill each other I would jump in and kill both of them (Cons - More people raging at me)
Stealth - If I play on any sniper map I would just  play on higher grounds and if I say their Name Tags I would shoot them from top (Cons - People will think i Hack)
Selfbooster- I would selfboost like mad (especially in railguns and sniper maps) and if there is a wall infront of me and someone is coming from top, i I would selfboost up and kill the person 1 hit ( Cons- if you fall back down , you might take fall damage and maybe die)

17. What country are you from?:
Singapore

18. Extra comments/questions:
I am having PSLE (Primary School Leaving Examination ) so that means I am 12 this year, it is very imporatant to me , it will depend on my school life next year  in secondary and will a depend on the near future PSLE will finish in September so I will be online most of the time after that month. SO i might be a little bit offline at some point but I will come back every here and then to play or either make videos (YouTube Acc . - VortexGamezHD) so i hope i can join this well-known and very good clan and we can be successful in Plazma Burst 2

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?
Vortex23
Vortex23

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelhero May 2nd 2015, 2:12 pm

I really can't believe that you joined clans that forced you to be in them. You don't have to be forced. Anyway this is a decent application. Question 12 could be better. Also if your app does get accepted you have to remember you'll have 2 weeks to get tested.
Michaelhero
Michaelhero

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 2nd 2015, 2:15 pm

How clans forced you to join? Explain please.
Well this application is not bad , also can you explain the question 12 better?
And if you only play twice a week you're going to have some problems with the tests.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Fextem May 2nd 2015, 5:43 pm

It is not possible to be forced to join a clan.
Just like it is not possible to be forced to shoot a gun.
Fextem
Fextem

Back to top Go down

Post by Photon Hero May 2nd 2015, 11:05 pm

"[:.|StriKE|.:] - Too Bossy and too overrated , they forced me too join"
I, Old Leader of StrikE, I asked you to join, and you said okay. It was too bossy and overrated? You weren't even in chat, and didn't even visit the site.
Plus, weren't you in Anti? Please explain if so.
Plus, Question 12 needs more work... and you have to be active for the tests...
Photon Hero
Photon Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics May 3rd 2015, 2:18 pm

VoRtex23 #2 16I1Tvt
Editing application after submission

Spoiler:
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down