TaK3N #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied TaK3N #1

Post by Tak3n May 2nd 2015, 4:05 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Tak3n

2. PB2 Profile Link: | http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=TaK3N&id=1311125 |

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: | 3 years |

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: |Kills: 2781| - |Deaths: 2477|

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: | My level developer rank is 1.41 |

4c: How many player points do you have?: | 1.48 |

5. Are you currently in a clan?: | No, im not. |

5b. What clans have you been in before?: | My old clans is: [HPM], [X], [Her0] |

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: | HPM: HPM is good clan but they says: Kill all clans member. | - | X: A few players in this clan and bored chat | - | Her0: Her0 clan leader is banned me this clan |

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: | I have 2 account, *1. Tak3n* - *2. elitesoldier47*

6b. Please list them with profile links: | elitesoldier47: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=elitesoldier47&id=1308179 | - | Tak3n: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=TaK3N&id=1311125 |

7. Who recruited you?: | Nobody. |

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: | In 2011, When im guest, I see everytime BoZ member. I watch everytime BoZ wars, like BoZ members killing peoples. And 2012, I have an account and a people give my account. Now i think im dont join boz... In 2013, Im angry now i make this account and i kill everypeople. My kills 4000... And a hacker again join my profile and delete my kills... In 2014, i retired a long time and i back... Now i playing saws, parkours, and other maps... And 2015... My kills 2000+ now... I registered boz page and Im trying to join BoZ... |

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: | Yes, I read about page. |

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: | Yes, I read everypage, Im fan BoZ :3 |

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: | Stryde, Max teabag, kayd21, mingo1, unreal, freesnacher, nasri, terameep, peter plays, idemonskillz, blade-, x d, zakrzew. |

12. What can you offer to the clan?: | Power, fun, and when im in BoZ, I play this game everyday. |

13. How often do you play PB2?: | Excluding weekends, I play this game everyday. |

14. What server do you usually play in?: | Europe, Washington |

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: | In Europe: 60 - 90, In washington: 70 - 100 |

15. What is your favorite map?: | My favorite map is stryde-sniper. |

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): | I do not have to answer unnecessary questions, I show my skills, I never tire myself, When a people killed me: Im never raging. |

17. What country are you from?: | Im in United States, but I am Turkish. |

18. Extra comments/questions: | I have no questions, thanks. |

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? | I wanna member. |

Tak3n

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TaK3N #1

Post by x D May 2nd 2015, 4:37 pm

Tak3n wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: | In 2011, When im guest, I see everytime BoZ member. I watch everytime BoZ wars, like BoZ members killing peoples. And 2012, I have an account and a people give my account. Now i think im dont join boz... In 2013, Im angry now i make this account and i kill everypeople. My kills 4000... And a hacker again join my profile and delete my kills... In 2014, i retired a long time and i back... Now i playing saws, parkours, and other maps... And 2015... My kills 2000+ now... I registered boz page and Im trying to join BoZ... |
"I watch everytime BoZ wars" Legit gj , if you dont know we dont waste time doing wars

Tak3n wrote:12. What can you offer to the clan?: | Power, fun, and when im in BoZ, I play this game everyday.
"Power" and "fun" How does that help us? Weak answer.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: TaK3N #1

Post by Subcomics May 2nd 2015, 4:42 pm

TaK3N #1 16I1Tvt
Failing to apply in correct field
Feel free to re-apply after May 16th
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down