Jing1 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Jing1 #1

Post by Jing1 May 9th 2015, 6:36 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Jing1

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Jing1&id=1273235

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: About 2 or 3 years now.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: I used to have 2,872 kills and 956 deaths, but I reset it so now it is 111 kills and 115 deaths.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0.00

4c: How many player points do you have?: none because i reset my K.D but my predicted is 1.55

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: None, stayed a lone wolf

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Well I wasn't exactly in any.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes

6b. Please list them with profile links: for Trix1 - http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Trix1&id=1322192

7. Who recruited you?: nova nova

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I see that this clan is a pro clan, and now that I see this clan thrive and faced criticism.  And still the clan stayed strong.  I've seen clans that go through criticism and they just quit.  But this clan here it has never given up, and I would really fit for this clan.  If not I would still appreciate the thought of me having a chance at this clan here.  Just knowing a few of the clan members gets me pumped up.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: nova nova, and mingo1

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer my skills in sniping and some in swords.  Also once I get a new computer I will try to make some videos and montages.  I might get a few people on here that are really good.

13. How often do you play PB2?: maybe play like 3-5 days a week.

14. What server do you usually play in?: USA, California

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 80-100 Occasionally 150-190 if my connection gets poopy

15. What is your favorite map?: Obviously mingo1-Vertigo and Stryde-sniper, the most popular maps in approved

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):  I kind of go stealthy sniper and sometimes dodging every shot and just attacking.  My specialty is flanking.

17. What country are you from?: USA

18. Extra comments/questions: I know this application is a long shot but I'm trying my best here Very Happy

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Trial member or member, which ever one i could get.

Jing1

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Jing1 #1

Post by Nik May 9th 2015, 9:13 am

>who recruited you?: nova nova
im afraid we dont have any member named nova nova
>15. What is your favorite map?: Obviously mingo1-Vertigo and Stryde-sniper, the most popular maps in approved
thats a bit too much kissup dont you think?
19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Trial member or member, which ever one i could get.
that answer's shabby as hell

Nik

Back to top Go down

Post by Shryz May 9th 2015, 12:44 pm

Trial member or member, which ever one i could get.
This answer really is, as said in the previous reply, shabby.
You should know how to answer it, if you've read the recruitment page.

As for the previous reply,
We do have an unnoficial member called Nova Nova.
Shryz
Shryz

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 9th 2015, 2:38 pm

Jing1 wrote:
8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I see that this clan is a pro clan, and now that I see this clan thrive and faced criticism.  And still the clan stayed strong.  I've seen clans that go through criticism and they just quit.  But this clan here it has never given up, and I would really fit for this clan.  If not I would still appreciate the thought of me having a chance at this clan here.  Just knowing a few of the clan members gets me pumped up.

"I see that this clan is a pro clan" You want to join us becouse we are a "pro" clan? That's not a very good reason.

Jing1 wrote:12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer my skills in sniping and some in swords.  Also once I get a new computer I will try to make some videos and montages.  I might get a few people on here that are really good.

Weak Answer You are just offering your "skills" and "videos"

Jing1 wrote:16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I kind of go stealthy sniper and sometimes dodging every shot and just attacking. My specialty is flanking.

Can you explain it better?

Jing1 wrote:19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Trial member or member, which ever one i could get.

Answer The Question , Member or Trial Member.

IAmTheG wrote:>who recruited you?: nova nova

Nova Nova is one Unnofficial member , http://prntscr.com/73a9z5

IAmTheG wrote:>15. What is your favorite map?: Obviously mingo1-Vertigo and Stryde-sniper, the most popular maps in approved
thats a bit too much kissup dont you think?

What is the problem with it?

IAmTheG wrote:19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Trial member or member, which ever one i could get.
that answer's shabby as hell

Go easy on him.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake May 9th 2015, 3:43 pm

You've been playing Plazma burst 2 for 2-3 years, only had 2k kills until you reseted, and never been in a clan.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChosen One May 9th 2015, 4:26 pm

You said you been playing Pb2 for 3 years and yet when I check your accounts, they are new. Your Ips are at 1 000 000 which is 2014-2013. Care to explain?
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Jing1 May 10th 2015, 5:13 am

BlakesLegacy wrote:You've been playing Plazma burst 2 for 2-3 years, only had 2k kills until you reseted, and never been in a clan.
I was inactive for a couple of months and soon after the servers were being all poop and my ping was always sky rocketing.

Like I said, this application was a long shot, I was just trying to see if I can get it, and maybe you guys can give a couple of tips in order for me to make this application better in about 2-3 weeks.  So that when I re-apply i will at least have 1 good comment.

Jing1 wrote:
BlakesLegacy wrote:You've been playing Plazma burst 2 for 2-3 years, only had 2k kills until you reseted, and never been in a clan.
I was inactive for a couple of months and soon after the servers were being all poop and my ping was always sky rocketing.
Yes I admit I only played for about 1 year, sorry I lied.

TheChosen One wrote:You said you been playing Pb2 for 3 years and yet when I check your accounts, they are new. Your Ips are at 1 000 000 which is 2014-2013. Care to explain?
I know Chosen One I may have lied about the years okay, I will make note on not to lie about not having to lie to be in a clan like BoZ

Jing1

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonSkillz May 10th 2015, 6:49 am

Trying to lie us to join BoZ.No from me.
DemonSkillz
DemonSkillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake May 10th 2015, 6:33 pm

Application Denied.

Weak reason on what you could offer to the clan / why do you want to join.

Trust can be an issue from you.

Feel free to apply again in two weeks, May 24th.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum