View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Cloudstomper #1

Post by cloudstomper May 31st 2015, 3:07 am

1. PB2 Nickname:
Cloudstomper

2. PB2 Profile Link:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=cloudstomper

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:
It was after Raze came out and I beat it and I was waiting for Raze 2 to come out. I started in the summer of 2011. I'm getting close to my 4th year.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
(As of 5/30/15 at 9:21PM ct):
'19 307 kills
8 714 deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:
0.0 (Although I would like to learn how to make maps, I've never understood anything)

4c: How many player points do you have?:
Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches. (I can never seem to find any occupied servers)

5. Are you currently in a clan?:
No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:
[.:Phoenix:.]
RED-C
EKAT
StrikE

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
[.:Phoenix:.] - In reality, the clan died a long time ago, but I kept the tag because I had great memories of it and I thought it went well with my name. I'm only taking it off after two years because yall are making me. I think that since I'm the only one left in it as far as I know, I should be able to keep it, it's been a part of my name for such a long time. However, rules are rules so I will abide by them.

RED-C - I honestly have no idea. These guys were amazing players and I had a good time with them. I think I left because I was quitting pb2 entirely or something.

EKAT - I was, again, quitting pb2 entirely. A lot of the major members were moving on, and I felt that my time had come as well. I was the EKAT president at one point, and I had a lot of good friends in there. I may have contributed to the downfall with my retirement, but it was just poor timing.

StrikE - I realized that everyone in there was still learning the knots of the game, and I was quitting pb2. This was my most recent clan that I had to leave because I was quitting.

Now, I'm back and I think I'm here to stay. I always quit/retire/whatever because sometimes my computer lag spikes like crazy and I can't do anything. I've grown up with this game, all the way back before the glocks and m4's were introduced. I don't foresee myself quitting this game in the future just yet. Especially not with SFH 3 coming out soon. (sky9games.com)

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
I did, once upon a time to troll, but I haven't logged in in years. They don't pop up if you search them.

6b. Please list them with profile links:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=4&sb=guest-44449&sb2=&sb3=&skype=false&xmpp=false&icq=false&act=true
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=4&sb=speedyring&sb2=&sb3=&skype=false&xmpp=false&icq=false&act=true

7. Who recruited you?:
No one. I learned about this clan ages ago and have always respected the BoZ members in any server. Most don't like chatting, but the ones that do seemed cool.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
To be with the best and brightest of pb2. I want to both learn from and teach you guys about this game. I want to learn how to create maps, get better at 1v1s (I'm a team player), and meet some new people. I have always seen yall as the top tier of players in this game, and I would enjoy playing alongside yall.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
Yeah

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
I didn't, but mekisgucci/aliens answered my questions so now I'm good.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
Well I know quite a bit but I doubt any of them know me :/
I am/was close friends with Tehh Rebel and his brother, EXCL

I know of Max Teabag, Stryde, and FrostbyteX because of their maps

I know Heroic Mike because he recorded a gameplay vid on the map d3vildog-usa_marines (My favorite map) and he is always on the xat.

There's probably a lot more that I know, but these are the ones off of the top of my head. For some reason, most BoZ players don't stick around in one specific server too long, so I never get the chance to chat with them.

12. What can you offer to the clan?:
I can teach the arts of self-boosting, the power of button q, tricks and tactics, muffins, a friend, some comic relief, trash talking to BNG spammers, some guest-slaying, and my soul.

13. How often do you play PB2?:
Usually everyday. When I get on, I usually get pulled into one server and try to get to the top of the scoreboard and stay there until everyone quits or I get bored. Sometimes, when I'm second or third, I can get deeply attached to getting to the top, and those are the games that I enjoy most.

14. What server do you usually play in?:
Cali (The first one)

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
No idea, 50-150 depending on the amount of neighbors stealing my internet and the amount of Canadians playing.

15. What is your favorite map?:
d3vildogs-usa_marines but he deleted it so aslang-fightforthebase

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
I'm a team player. I like to flank and shank (Not with swords)
My favorite weapon combo is the ray gun + tcorr or c10r. I use ray gun as my primary to get that insta-kill headshot and then swap to my rifle to keep bullets flying their way until my ray gun reloads. Then I hold mouse and tap q twice. I'd use the heavy railgun but the ray gun has more pierce and reloads faster and it is much more common. I'm sure that most of you know that technique.

I also like to use ricochet methods in stryde-rg to get people where they can't get me. I always go for the headshot, and I make it easier on myself by trying to get the height advantage. However at point blank range, I hold x and scoot my butt as far away as it goes. I used to have amazing aim with the heavy railgun (max teabag-highrise) but that changed when people had pings higher than 5000).

Another tactic I like to use is known as full retard. I use this whenever I decide to run forwards and shoot my bng at the same time. Or whenever my teammate is dying in front of me and I press a 5 or 7 instead of 6 and blow us both up. Or whenever I forget what team I'm on and make my teammate meet his maker with my BNG. I also use the total noob technique, where I stand on a rooftop or something and just spam the BNG at the sky to shake everyone's screens.

As I said earlier, fftb is my favorite map (the TDM kind, not the bs COOP). I like to be the anti-camper. There's a guy making s'mores on the rooftop? Flank or spam BNGs. Someone setting up a tent in the tunnels? Use the ricochet from railguns or ray guns to hit him where it hurts. Someone chopping wood in the baby base? Hop on top and use the super pistol or ray gun him until he's a corpse. Someone playing his guitar next to the campfire in left side spawn? Fly from the rooftop of the base and lay some eggs on his head.

17. What country are you from?:
'Murica. Texas to be specific, NA to be broad

18. Extra comments/questions:
Why is "what is your favorite color" not a legitimate question?
I am a veteran at this game, but that does not mean that I am the best or I have nothing to learn.
Can I keep my [.:Phoenix:.] in my name? There is no one left in that clan except for me and I'm sure that it's a part of my name now.
Is this the right place to apply for BoZ?

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?[/color]

cloudstomper

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Cloudstomper #1

Post by Subcomics May 31st 2015, 1:06 pm

Curious if you know Roxxar because he's from Sky9 as well
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by x D May 31st 2015, 2:14 pm

Can you explain that?
http://prntscr.com/7bhgsh
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudstomper May 31st 2015, 2:43 pm

x D wrote:Can you explain that?
http://prntscr.com/7bhgsh

Yeah, I'm trying to get all of my friends back like the old times... I haven't changed my desc in a while but I can delete that. I actually haven't done anything to revive it since... Ever I think.

Cake, I don't know Roxxar personally, but I have seen his name before. I am just a fan of Sky9, but I'm not active in their community. Also, I quit this game a lot because I get terrible grades or terrible ping- not because I don't like pb2. Half of the clans that I left were already dead or dying, and the other half I didn't enjoy too much because they were complete idiots or morons.

If I do get to add the [BoZ] tag to my name (someone tell me when I'm supposed to do that), it will just be [BoZ]cloudstomper. Thank you for your time and effort to consider me.

cloudstomper

Back to top Go down

Post by Slashdown May 31st 2015, 5:25 pm

Love the answers.

Your Question 16 was one of the best answered ones I have ever seen.

As long as you can prove that your committed, this app seems great.
Slashdown
Slashdown

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudstomper June 2nd 2015, 9:39 pm

So how long does the usual verdict take?

cloudstomper

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re:

Post by Valk June 2nd 2015, 10:10 pm

cloudstomper wrote:So how long does the usual verdict take?

https://imgur.com/C7Idp83

Just wait a bit, but yeah your app is decent, explained yourself when asked gj

Good Luck. Stoned
Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudstomper June 3rd 2015, 2:20 am

Thanks, and what do I do about this?

http://prntscr.com/7cgqjo

Do I need to fill out another form or did I just barely make the deadline?

cloudstomper

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake June 3rd 2015, 2:30 am

You're okay.
Nothing extreme will happen to your app.
I think you'll do just fine.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac June 3rd 2015, 2:56 pm

This is one of the better apps I have seen. Your answer for question 8 could've been better, but the answer for question 16 is just great. Good luck.
Rakasaac
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Mechanic June 3rd 2015, 10:42 pm

Application Accepted

Come to xat chat to get your tests done + get to know the fam
Ex Mechanic
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Back to top Go down