DetroitRed #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied DetroitRed #1

Post by RedWestern June 4th 2015, 9:05 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Hello. My Plazma Burst 2 name is Detroit Red. Although I create this account today, I started playing this game waay back when it came out for about a week. I stopped so I could focus more on academics and my Sports Life. I get this name from the book I recently read called the Auto biography of Malcolm X. But the thing is that The Detroit Part is from the book, The red part is too, but I felt like I could claim red because I have Red hair, and my favorite color is Red. so the name Detroit Red was born.

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=detroitred&id=1342536

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: about 2 years now. I was on y8.com that day I found the game for the first time and clicked multiplayer. I relocated to the site and started multiplayer first, rather than the campaign.Today I was fixing a car. and when I was done with that I sat and thought a good shooter game that ik and I thought of PB2, and created this account. I went to the players menu and saw a lot of them belonged to this clan, BoZ. I took the link to website, Read the history, and was fascinated by this clans history. I looked and looked more and I said to myself, you know what? I wanna join ! lol.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:lol uh kinda embarrassed to say my record since like 10 mins ago. is 6 kills 4 deaths and my rank is newbie. I would have more I bet, but I have been just looking around BoZ as a guest for the past like 25 mins.  

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: None, Zilch, Zero.

4c: How many player points do you have?:None.

5. Are you currently in a clan?:No

5b. What clans have you been in before?:None

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:None

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:Uh No because I was playing as a guest the first week I played back in 2013.

6b. Please list them with profile links:N/A

7. Who recruited you?:Nobody.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:    I want to join BoZ because of 3 things:
1. I love the community. You seem like my type of clan. I had a word with Ex Mechanic, and he was really friendly, and fair.
You guys do not seem like one of those rager clans that go on those rage sprees. and talk in all caps. I like that about a clan.
2.If theres one thing I learned when I was playing COD and I was in a clan. is that WARS destroy clans. I read that you guys do not war and that another reason I want to join.
3.I also want to join because of the eliteness of the clan . I know that's not a word, but still. Its obvious. this clan is elite. and you guys are long lasting which is a huge factor for me !
And on your website. I saw a montage by a guy named mingo1. Definitely watching it Very Happy . But yeah . that's why I want to join .

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Well I just met Ex Mechanic and I used zakrzew's profile to come to chat. I also saw a guy named Nasri. I liked the name lol.

10. What can you offer to the clan?:I can offer a trick to win more contested gunfights. I invented this trick when I started playing as a Guest back in 2013 and it made a lot of people rage quit lol. I can also offer my advice when you all are dealing with immature players. I can also rate apps and stuff.

11. How often do you play PB2?:Now im going to start playing 3 times a week

12. What server do you usually play in?:California since Washington is almost a Ghost Town.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?:130-150

13. What is your favorite map?:Uh so far its Sniperwars by Stryde

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):I like to use the raygun, since it blasts things to pieces. and stuff. then I like to use an auto weapon. to finish the job

15. What country do you live in?:USA

16. Extra comments/questions: I am applying for Trial since im a newb basically. but im going to start grinding for kills so I can get up there with you guys Very Happy

RedWestern

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: DetroitRed #1

Post by x D June 4th 2015, 9:09 pm

We removed the Trial Member rank , and you dont have the requirements im sorry.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by RedWestern June 4th 2015, 9:10 pm

Oh that's fine Smile ill just be back when I got enough . Have a great day Smile

RedWestern

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex Mechanic June 4th 2015, 9:15 pm

Application Denied

Didn't meet all the requirements (low kills)
You need 4,000 kills

You can re-apply on June 18th, 2015
Ex Mechanic
Ex Mechanic
Full-Throttle Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities