View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Loveof777 #1

Post by ZuFy April 4th 2014, 3:23 am

1. PB2 Nickname:  Loveof777

2. PB2 profile link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=loveof777&id=430593

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:  Around 4 years I want to say

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:  6 556

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:  4 339  

5. What clans have you been in before?:  The only clans I have been in are the two I founded, Envy and Phantom

5b. What made you leave your earlier clans?:  Phantom became Envy, Envy: I was preparing for college and when I come back they tell me I was replaced.

6. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

7. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes.

7b. Please list them with profile links:

1. Fidelity: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=fidelity&id=899134
2. Zukafu: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=zukafu&id=923479
3. Banish:
 http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=banish&id=1101190

8. Who recruited you?: No one.

9. Why do you want to join BoZ?: The only way to become a better map maker is to learn from the best and surround myself with the best. And by doing that, I can assist the clan to grow more and more to it's maximum potential. (if there's anyway it can get better)

10. How often do you play?: Daily.

11. What server do you usually play in?: I play in Washington the best but I play in all servers daily.

11b. What is your average ping in that server?: Washington: 30-60

12. What is your favorite map?: any map that is in a closed location, much like mariosonicv-raywars. I am quick in small areas

13. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): lots of jumping :PI look like a jack rabit.

14. Have you read and understood the “About” page?: Yes.

15. Have you read and understood the recruitment process?: All except for this: what is the difference in applying for member or trial member?

16. Which members in BoZ do you know:  I know Stryde, Mech, Max, Ali, Mike, Krow, Kayd, and FireGodz. I believe all of these know of me unless they have forgotten.

17. What can you offer to the clan: I can offer a positive attitude, my complete devotion to this clan and I will be here for anyone in any time of need. whether it is a prayer needed or just a friend to talk to.

18. What time zone/country are you in: I live on the Eastern coast of the United States.

19. Extra comments/questions: I am not trying to sound awkward or creepy, but I look for family when I think of a clan, a clan is void to me if I can not feel comfort from the people I am around, I feel that I will find just what I need here. that as well as mentors to aid me to becoming a better map maker as well as a player.

20. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? because I am not sure of what the difference is, I am applying to be a full time member.
ZuFy
ZuFy

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Loveof777 #1

Post by Roxxar April 4th 2014, 1:53 pm

Hmm. I guess this application is pretty organized. Let's go over:

1) Yes, you can apply for full member. You sound like you don't understand the recruiting process a bit.

2) I suppose if you include #19's answer with #9's, it's an alright answer.

3) You still have your Envy website in your profile, and some [outcast] tags. This better not be something what I think is.

I guess this app is alright. We'll go over your app for a few days, unless someone finds something wrong.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by ZuFy April 4th 2014, 7:45 pm

oh crap 4b... I thought it said deaths... crap... well my dvr is 40.98. I appologize for the misunderstaniding. and sorry for the double post as well. I didn't see the comment under the highlighted box.
ZuFy
ZuFy

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 4th 2014, 8:07 pm

If you were preparing for college, what makes you think you'll be active in college?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by ZuFy April 4th 2014, 8:36 pm

Because I was not accepted to the only college that matters...
ZuFy
ZuFy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan-138 April 5th 2014, 8:59 am

Just a small typo in your app. You have put a lot of effort.
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

Post by ZuFy April 5th 2014, 3:35 pm

yes... I am big on details... especially when it comes to grammar and art Razz this is why I love map making!
ZuFy
ZuFy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 6th 2014, 1:57 am

So the reason you want to Join BoZ is because you want to become a better Map Maker? Seems to me your joining BoZ for your own benefits, Nevertheless, BoZ isn't a Map Making Clan.

Also, your concerns for the recruitment process shows that you did not read the Join BoZ Page
All your concerns and questions are answered there.

Overall you seem like you can be a loyal person, just wait a moment until we make our final decision
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by ZuFy April 6th 2014, 3:05 am

I read the page... it said that you become a trial member before becoming a member. that is why I didn't understand the question of "do you want to be a trial member or a member?" Because I thought that overtime a trial member would become a member and I didn't think you could skip the Faze of being a trial member.

And I am not looking to benefit myself only. I want a clan that can use me, I do not want to be the average player who just plays. that will sum up to wasted time. My last clan made it quite evident that they didn't want/ need me anymore so I am hoping you guys can use me here. I'm not sure exactly how I can benefit the clan. but I will say if there is any way I can, I will do that. If I am given specific orders on how I may benefit the clan, I will execute them gladly and without asking the significance.

All in all, I know that if I am not doing something worthwhile that can benefit others, then I have no purpose playing this game.All I know is that if I am not doing something worthwhile that can benefit others, then I have no purpose playing this game.
oh and one thing I can offer to the clan is my "expertise" with design. I'm sure i'm not nearly as good as the people who do you guys' back ground to your chat but I have made some backgrounds for my chat. I can show you my last one I made for my past clan. (beware: I am going to put another clan's logo but i am not in the clan I promise)

Loveof777 #1 OP5f6wT

Again sorry for posting another clan's logo :l but I need you to see that I can help in this way.
ZuFy
ZuFy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 6th 2014, 3:51 am

Your answers are a bit mixed up, you can't edit your app, I don't know if you just want to note that or if it's part of your application.

I can see your love and loyalty for this clan. Nevertheless, your a mature, and skillful player.

Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by ZuFy April 6th 2014, 5:02 am

It was just a little side note. And I wanted to make sure I answered the questions they asked in the comments.
ZuFy
ZuFy

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 6th 2014, 12:01 pm

We don't need chat backgrounds, we already have a person who does it
If we ever have chat backgrounds made, I wouldn't accept that one, not because it has Envy, but because we aren't PB2 related as much as BoZ was when it was first made
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan-138 April 6th 2014, 1:51 pm

Stryde, loveof777 was just making a point that he could make art for BoZ. Not specifically chat backgrounds...
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 9th 2014, 12:58 am

Question number 9 is very weak. It seems as if your just joining for your own benefit, although you do answer that on #19 kinda but that's #19 not #9, you have your answers mixed up, therefore Application denied.
Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks if you wish.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top