Hiboom #6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Hiboom #6

Post by Hiboom August 12th 2015, 12:55 am

1. PB2 Nickname: hiboom

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=hiboom&id=102311

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Start of 2012

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: I have 12,779 kills and 13 584 deaths.

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 1.24

4c: How many player points do you have?: 4.46 -0.01 please ignore the negative player points, this is my third day back from vacation I will be sure to raise up the player points back up again.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No I am not currently in a clan.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: GeNo, Legends, 3T, GA, Diablos, Sparta, Impulse, DyNaMiC, Mist, Exotic, RGK*

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
GeNo - I have joined and quit GeNo many times because the first time I joined GeNo, a friend (Drago) invited me to the clan and said that the clan was really cool and overall great people. But, it later turned around as the clan itself became very negative because of the whole DDosing issue with the clan leader XLR and he later got banned by the staff. And the clan started to fall once that happened.

Legends - Legends started off strong as many of the players back in 2011 were very skilled and respectful players but most of the members lost interest including the leader himself (Chubear) and then the clan led to decline and started heading off to other clans.

3T - The clan eventually died because of the retirement of the leader Sasuke1. Sasuke and I also decided to end the clan because at the time we lost interest in the game at that time (2013). I retired the same year as Sasuke, so the clan died. But then I came back in late 2014, but I didn't want to revive 3T back up again without Sasuke's permission.

GA - GA was one of the first clans that I joined and really loved because they were really skilled and loyal to all the members at the same time. But same as Legends the started to fall because of the loss of interest in the game itself.

Diablos - This clan looked good at first but then the leader iLaZeR decided that he wanted to merge with GeNo. Most of the members did not agree on this decision of his and thought it was a reckless decision. Most of the members left including me.

Sparta - Some members wanted me in Sparta but, the made a vote and I was kicked because they didn't think that I had enough skills to join the clan just yet. So I just decided to go away from the clan.

Impulse - Disbanded

DyNaMiC - Disbanded

Mist - Was just a tag, adding it in just in case.

Exotic - The clan started to fall once we lost wars then the leader of Exotic iDeath6600 decided to leave and putting the clan in our hands. Then most of the members left losing hope of the clan and I was the only one in the clan and had no one to join. So it eventually died.

RGK* - I don't remember the exact events that happened in RGK* because it was a couple years ago. I just remembered it died.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes I have a few alternative accounts.

6b. Please list them with profile links:
Hezeria - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Hezeria&id=1314563

Fuse_ - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Fuse_&id=1304031

MirrorAlmighty - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=MirrorAlmighty&id=1360955

Azumaa - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Azumaa&id=1357408

Boom_ - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Boom_&id=1365508

Lorenzo_ - http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Lorenzo_&id=1333604

7. Who recruited you?: N/A

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to be apart of the BoZ clan because that I think it would be a good fit for me because of the players around plus the history that BoZ clan has went through. BoZ isn't that type of clan that just looks good at first then crumbles in a day. People call me a clan hopper. That's not true from most of the clans that I've been in has either died in 2 days or just eventually die in a short period of time. From what I have seen BoZ is the only clan that made it through the year 2011 and is still strong and alive. Also, I want to be apart of a good community and positive people. From all the times that the members in-game seemed to be friendly and respectful people. I think that I could make this clan stronger and make it strive until Plazma Burst 2 ends. For example, if I join a clan with an atmosphere with negativity I would want to leave that clan immediately. What the BoZ clan has shown me as is that they really friendly and skilled people at the same time. I would like the to get the opportunity to meet all the members and have a good time while playing PB2 at the same time. And this is why all these factors have motivated me to keep trying with these applications.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Nasri, Kmo, Latino4eva, Kaotic Kaos, Glee, Jibb, Nexir

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I offer respect to all members and activity in the clan since I'm back from vacation. Also, I offer a lot Railwars experience, I know how to Mega boost, and self-boost. Plus, I can b2b which is base to base by using a specific overboost. Also, I can be silent also using boosts at the same time. Plus I am very active on PB2 and play almost everyday. I offer a loyal and skilled player to the BoZ clan.

11. How often do you play PB2?: Pretty much everyday.

12. What server do you usually play in?: I play in the Washington server.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 30-50

13. What is your favorite map?: eric gurt-railwars1

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): For Railwars I don't have a specific playing style but, I have a lot of different styles playing against different opponents. For example if I am against a player that makes a lot of sounds using his swords and is going ground I snipe them from up top. And if I'm against a player that's silent I have to be silent also knowing that he could be anywhere.

15. What country do you live in?: I live in the United States.

16. Extra comments/questions: No.

Hiboom

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Hiboom #6

Post by Photon Hero August 12th 2015, 2:36 am

Pretty nice app, just needs to be checked.
Photon Hero
Photon Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade August 12th 2015, 8:36 am

Hiboom wrote:
4c: How many player points do you have?: 4.46 -0.01 please ignore the negative player points, this is my third day back from vacation I will be sure to raise up the player points back up again.
We don't care about the player points. Don't worry.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by HBP August 14th 2015, 1:00 pm

l thlng u f0rg0t t0 llst 1 clan, 4th LEG0N
HBP
HBP
Unpredictable

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiboom August 14th 2015, 7:20 pm

Sgt Dwayne wrote:
Hiboom wrote:
Aquira wrote:The application looks pleasing to the eyes, but I find it weird how all of your alternative accounts are made just recently.
They aren't just made recently, I just reset them recently and try to get a good profile going.

They made recently. Account ID's are over 1 million. So you made these accounts between 2014-2015.
Some of them are made recently like the Boom_ account.

Hiboom

Back to top Go down

Post by HBP August 14th 2015, 8:45 pm

pretty sure thats you...
Hiboom #6 OcCHxuz
HBP
HBP
Unpredictable

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiboom August 15th 2015, 11:43 pm

HBP wrote:pretty sure thats you...
Hiboom #6 OcCHxuz
Yes, that is me but I don't know if I officially joined that clan. I just see the message asking to join but I don't remember actually wearing the tag.

Hiboom

Back to top Go down

Post by HBP August 16th 2015, 7:13 am

Hiboom wrote:
HBP wrote:pretty sure thats you...
Hiboom #6 OcCHxuz
Yes, that is me but I don't know if I officially joined that clan. I just see the message asking to join but I don't remember actually wearing the tag.
But I do, had u in member list aswell, played few games etc
HBP
HBP
Unpredictable

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquira August 16th 2015, 11:29 am

Hiboom #6 RaRU5go

Were you in EKAT?

Aquira

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiboom August 17th 2015, 1:48 am

Aquira wrote:Hiboom #6 RaRU5go

Were you in EKAT?
I honestly don't remember. When I checked when I was in EKAT, I went to Edit Profile on PB2 and found no EKAT tags of any source in the nickname slot. Maybe I was just on the members list. Plus I went through all my messages on PB2 and no trace of anything about me joining EKAT.

Hiboom

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake August 17th 2015, 2:22 pm

Application Denied.

Failure to list past clans.

Feel free to re-apply in two weeks, after August 31st.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top