Assassin265 #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Assassin265 #2

Post by Hudson September 10th 2015, 7:18 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Howling_Death
2. PB2 Profile Link: www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Howling_Death&id=1334142
3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I have been playing for two years 2013-2015
4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 103 Kills and 133 Deaths
4b. What is your level developer's rank?: 0
4c. How many player points do you have?: 0.03
5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.
5b. What clans have you been in before?:
CrAzY
SET
BeAsT
5b. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I had left CrAzY as we all know it was dying and i didn't really kept in touch with people in CrAzY i sent them messages they don't seem to reply. SET: I had much fun in Set at the start then they had just stopped replying back to me i don't know why so the problem is basically the same.  BeAsT: The leader had been quite disrespectful to a good friend of mine and had threatened to kick us both out when, really i had nothing to do with it. It was just the fact i was friends with her.
6. Do you have any alternative accounts?
Well I couldn't log in my original Assassin265 account and Howling_Death is my alternate so i will just put both links.
6b. Please list them with profile links:
Assassin265- www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Assassin265&id=1108745
Howling_Death- www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Howling_Death&id=1334142
7. Who recruited you?: No one.
8. Why do you want to join BoZ ?: I would like to join the BoZ clan as it is a great clan and the fact i will show true respect to all members and not be rude to especially higher ranked people. I know my reason is not good but when i had got accepted i had been amazed and excited. I might not have stayed in BoZ for long but i still remember the memories and i would like to relive them again. Thank you..
9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: x d, The Chosen One , Stryde , X Mechanic , Roxxar , Max Teabag , iDemonSkillz , Fextem. A lot more but i think i forgot a few names.
10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can certainly offer respect and a good attitude towards members. I had not done that last time and i regret it. However, i can also help new members of BoZ and perhaps teach them as a mentor.
11. How often do you play BoZ?: I play BoZ almost everyday 1-2 hours.
12. What server do you usually play in?: I usually play in Europe Servers.
12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 70-110 if lag 120-180
13. What is your favorite map?: xfrostbytex-matrixsniper, stryde-sniper , sfryde-sniper basically copy of stryde-sniper but not approved or ranked.
14. How do you play PB2? (Any Specific playing styles?) I usually selfboost and wait for my enemy to land on the  ground and then kill them (Sniper Only that time) Sometimes in swords i fly i am not really good at flying. Just OK..
15. What country do you live in?: I live in England.
16. Extra comments/questions: I am really sorry for my disrespect Phsc, x d , Fextem , Cuky the Cookie i hope you forgive me for that.

Hudson

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Assassin265 #2

Post by x D September 10th 2015, 7:35 pm

Assassin265 #2 2n1ckrm
You failed to meet the requirements. You must have at least 4000 kills.
Feel Free to re-apply in 2 weeks after September 24
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top