UaXZ #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied UaXZ #1

Post by Umar2123 April 16th 2014, 11:30 am

1. PB2 Nickname: UaXZ

2. PB2 profile link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=UaXZ&id=55850

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 3 years.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:Kills: 1 203  
Deaths: 1 632

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: My developer's rank is 1.21.

5. What clans have you been in before?: SZR, g$

5b. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I left SZR because the clans owner was inactive for a long time, hes still inactive till this day. I would say G$ was the only real clan i was in, i left it because the clan died slowly though...

6. Are you currently in a clan?: Nope.

7. Do you have any alternative accounts?: I don't think i have any alternative accounts, but i think i did make one for SZR but i have forgotten the Username and password.

7b. Please list them with profile links:

8. Who recruited you?: I would say at least Unreal, AnotherSinner. If i remember correctly. I'm sure of it.

9. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to join BoZ because its very active and the rest of the clans are full of immature, rude people. I also want to join this clan because most of my friends are here and they're mostly on the chats on this site. Plus, i'm sure of that there are mature people here that i could become great friends with.

10. How often do you play?: At least 5 hours.

11. What server do you usually play in?: USA,California.

11b. What is your average ping in that server?: Average is 252.

12. What is your favorite map?: My favourite map is anothersinner-sin2(?)

13. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):  I don ;t have a specific playing style, whenever someones coming at me i hold 'X' then shoot. I just do what everyone else does.

14. Have you read and understood the “About” page?: Yes

15. Have you read and understood the recruitment process?: Yes

16. Which members in BoZ do you know: Unreal, Anothersinner, JerryTheCarry, Max Teabag(Met him a couple of times don't know him too well), Cuky and Punisher.

17. What can you offer to the clan: I can offer respect, loyalty and anything that is needed, if I am able to fullfill it I will.

18. What time zone/country are you in: {GMT+01:00)

19. Extra comments/questions: I sorta left for a while so my playing skills might be rusty but i can pull myself together quickly which i am doing now, i won't be leaving again, i promise that.

20. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Member.

Umar2123

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: UaXZ #1

Post by Subcomics April 16th 2014, 1:11 pm

Denied. You do not meet the requirements to apply for member
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top