Post by Bonji Jump October 30th 2015, 1:35 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Bonji Jump

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Bonji%20Jump

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:1 year and 7 months

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 22 294  Deaths: 18 079

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:11.33

4c: How many player points do you have?: 3.08

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: [Heavy], SET, MOTU, .:{TBBJ}:.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Heavy was a clan i made, it died because no one wanted to join in it, SET i left because all members were immature, I left MOTU same as SET (immature members and insulted by other members in MOTU) all MOTU members were immature and kids *Except fdfhy03 revenge of fdfhy02 and WarMasterNickos* and MOTU died just because i left it, TBBJ another clan i made, same as [Heavy]. no members to join + Insulted by others saying *Sh*t website, Sh*t clan*.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: No.

6b. Please list them with profile links: -

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because it's the best clan i know in Plazma Burst 2, i like BoZ members because they don't say any sh*ts in my face or insulting to me, and a good clan like this make me special, that's why i want to join BoZ.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Max Teabeag, Roxxarus, Stryde,zakrzew,Psykoz, Jeff1999, Spartan138 (My favourite), Blade and Xfrostbytex.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: I can help the clan with the problems its got, and my maxim respect.

11. How often do you play PB2?: 2-3 hours per day

12. What server do you usually play in?: Europe (EU)

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 90-120

13. What is your favorite map?: spartan138-sidewinder

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Selfboost, shooting and press x in the same time, waterboost, i always start with Heavy weapons then changing it fast by pressing ''Q'' or with mouse wheel

15. What country do you live in?: I'm from Romania, but i live in Italy. To don't confuse you, i live in Italy.

16. Extra comments/questions: No, i don't have anything to say, just BoZ was the first clan i know when i joined PB2.

Bonji Jump

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Bonji Jump #2

Post by Spartan-138 October 30th 2015, 3:34 pm

Nice to see you again Bonji! Smile

Decent application, could of made a little more effort in it to be honest.

But I feel this might get denied cause you didn't list your first account... (If this does get denied when re-applying add this as your alternate account even though you lost it in the database crisis)

This:
(Without WWW)
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Romanu

(With WWW)
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Romanu
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake October 30th 2015, 4:13 pm

Weak reason to join in my opinion. Main thing said is that he thinks BoZ is the clan, and we have respectful members.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonji Jump October 30th 2015, 4:14 pm

Spartan-138 wrote:Nice to see you again Bonji! Smile

Decent application, could of made a little more effort in it to be honest.

But I feel this might get denied cause you didn't list your first account... (If this does get denied when re-applying add this as your alternate account even though you lost it in the database crisis)

This:
(Without WWW)
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Romanu

(With WWW)
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Romanu

I didn't said my alternate account because i can't find the link of it, it has been lost after the update in 2014

Bonji Jump

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonji Jump October 30th 2015, 4:19 pm

Nasri wrote:Weak reason to join in my opinion. Main thing said is that he thinks BoZ is the clan, and we have respectful members.

I said the real truth why i want to join BoZ.

Bonji Jump

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar October 30th 2015, 7:51 pm

If you made an application before, why do you label this as your 1st?

Also, you claim to offer help and respect but what if we don't have problems? Your answer for #10 is bad and nothing more. I just see little reason as to why we should accept this; you're not doing a good job at selling yourself.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonji Jump October 30th 2015, 8:13 pm

Roxxar wrote:If you made an application before, why do you label this as your 1st?

Also, you claim to offer help and respect but what if we don't have problems? Your answer for #10 is bad and nothing more. I just see little reason as to why we should accept this; you're not doing a good job at selling yourself.

You're right, but you can never know when you have problems and i can be useful in that moment. I think i can do more then help you, but i don't know what. `I know i did weak answers, you got your motivations to deny me, just give me a chance and if i don't do good work with the clan i will never disturb BoZ again by doing applications.

Bonji Jump

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan-138 October 30th 2015, 9:22 pm

No, we aren't saying that you're disturbing our clan, we're just saying your application is a little weak.

If you really want to join BoZ, and if this gets denied you won't give up. You'll re-apply with more effort and longer answers.
You should take more time in reviewing your application before you post it. Good luck.
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonji Jump October 31st 2015, 12:26 pm

Spartan-138 wrote:No, we aren't saying that you're disturbing our clan, we're just saying your application is a little weak.

If you really want to join BoZ, and if this gets denied you won't give up. You'll re-apply with more effort and longer answers.
You should take more time in reviewing your application before you post it. Good luck.

Thanks Spartan.

Bonji Jump

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz October 31st 2015, 6:09 pm

i really dont see significant problems in this application, not bad
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk November 3rd 2015, 4:10 pm

Bonji Jump wrote: just give me a chance and if i don't do good work with the clan i will never disturb BoZ again by doing applications.

You really do show you want to join but why didn't you take the chance to give stronger answers for your reason to join instead of giving us a weak answer?
Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonji Jump November 3rd 2015, 7:14 pm

Valk wrote:
Bonji Jump wrote: just give me a chance and if i don't do good work with the clan i will never disturb BoZ again by doing applications.

You really do show you want to join but why didn't you take the chance to give stronger answers for your reason to join instead of giving us a weak answer?

I know that's a weak reason and i have to put more effort in my next application (if this got denied), but being in the best clan makes someone special, all the players who got accepted in BoZ came with a good and stronger reason, but that's mine reason to join BoZ, everyone has his reason to join BoZ, that's mine reason.

Bonji Jump

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk November 3rd 2015, 8:53 pm

Well, to be honest you really only want to join so you can feel special to be a member of the "best" clan.

Prettu much a weak reason to join BoZ.

Denied , weak answers.

Feel free to reapply on 17th November

Bonji Jump #2 2n1ckrm

Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down