View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied danyel(R) #1

Post by danyel September 21st 2017, 7:16 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: danyel(R)

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=danyel&id=213324

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 5 years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 3124 kills 1597 deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 1.61

4c: How many player points do you have?: 0.03 (cause ranked europe matches have no players)

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Special Rangers Army [SRA]

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I didn't like the comunity.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes NotAGuest(9182)

6b. Please list them with profile links: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Guest-9182&id=1677980

7. Who recruited you?: no one

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I feel like having a comunity, a family.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: R3ktor and Spartan138

10. What can you offer to the clan?: My attitude, input and loyalness. (And I'm pretty active)

11. How often do you play PB2?: Almost every day.

12. What server do you usually play in?: California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 220

13. What is your favorite map?: shenko-sewers and stryde-arena

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Selfboosting, was doing camping then realised its a bad thing and rails.

15. What country do you live in?: Moldova

16. Extra comments/questions: Since 2012 I dreamed of joining BoZ but I didn't know how to play PB2 good so, here I am now,here...

danyel

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: danyel(R) #1

Post by zakrzew September 21st 2017, 8:18 pm

5c- Why didn't you like it?
8- If you just want "familly" why won't you try applying somewhere else where its easier to get in?

You applied to yrn and geno 4 days ago http://youngrichnation.forumshome.com/t367-danyelr-2 http://pb2genocide.forumotion.com/t2140-notaguest-1

So i guess you actually tried and failed. I don't know why would you think there is any possibility of you getting into BoZ if you failed to get in yrn.

I don't think you are dedicated to join BoZ at this moment. You just want a "family" , and any clan who accepted you would be fine with you. At least that's how i see it.

zakrzew
zakrzew

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac September 21st 2017, 10:15 pm

Judging from your answers and the fact that applied to two other clans within such a short period of time, I don't think you're dedicated to joining BoZ at the moment.

Try and be more specific on questions 5c, 8, and 10.

There are other clans that claim they have a community that's a ''family.'' So what makes BoZ different from all those other clans?
Rakasaac
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by danyel September 22nd 2017, 11:22 am

Zakrzew:
5c: the comunity was toxic, alot of swearing, discrimination and racism.
8: BoZ is a clan that I know since 2012, making it a clan with a past and has experience, and its certainly respected by most players.The history of this clan is great having a balance of map makers and players.
At YRN I asked to be voided cause I was sick of being acused as a myst player, then they changed it to denied cause I applyed to geno after.GeNo denied me cause I had on danyel as life slogan: Applying for YRN.

Rakasaac:
5c:the comunity was toxic, alot of swearing, discrimination and racism.
8:BoZ is a clan that I know since 2012, making it a clan with a past and has experience, and its certainly respected by most players.The history of this clan is great having a balance of map makers and players.
10:Activity, my experience on PB2 both at map making and playing, and my mistakes that I have corrected in the past.

danyel

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar September 23rd 2017, 4:41 pm

you didnt really address any of our concerns. you only slightly refined your answers that somewhat related to our concerns, but you did not address them personally

what in your opinion makes boz stand out from other clans, that you're so willing to give others up within a week's time to set sail for boz?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Destroyer980 September 23rd 2017, 4:48 pm

As my fellow clanmates mentioned earlier, this application seems somewhat rushed and uninteresting, even upon you developping "further" on the aforementioned points.

It is also quite obvious that you aren't actually dedicated to joining Biohazard, regardless of what you say. I mean your perception of time might be different than mine, but to me applying to 3 clans within a span of 4 days and still claiming that you are loyal shows a blatant lack of common sense. You just seem to desperataly want to be in a clan or so-called "family".

I don't really know how sensitive you are when it comes to certain topics, but you have to know that swearing isn't forbidden in any way in the Biohazard clan and that a lot of people have a dark sense of humor... so just keep that in mind.
Destroyer980
Destroyer980

Back to top Go down

Post by danyel September 25th 2017, 10:40 am

Well BoZ is the first clan I knew existed and it has a great history, unlike other clans that say they are the best , I don't wanna join any other clans cause this happens...
https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/19/77/95/38/screen10.png

danyel

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics September 29th 2017, 8:48 pm

I think R3ktor is Spartan's alternate account, could be wrong

Reason to join BoZ: I feel like having a comunity, a family.
Reason to join YRN: Tbh just for to have a clan.
Reason to join GeNo: I feel like having a family.

I'm not sure how you can offer loyalty when you left your last clan because you didn't like the community and changed your nickname too much, and applied to 3 clans within a week. I feel this application is the typical application to join the clan. Your reason to join is simplistic, but is a really basic reason on wanting to join any clan, as most clans call themselves a family.

Based, on this, and your responses;
danyel(R) #1 16I1Tvt

Feel free to re-apply two weeks from now.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum