5. What clans have you been in before?:
EKAT
GSA
Chaos
KOA
Cyclix
BoZ

5b. What made you leave your earlier clans?:
I grew tired of the childish acts of "war." And was childish in BoZ, I'm AngelOfSolitude.

6. Are you currently in a clan?:
No.

7. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
I have hundreds and forgot a bunch. But mainly Yoh Asakura, Asakura Hao, and iNeo.

7b. Please list them with profile links:
Yoh: www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Yoh%20Asakura&id=1124233

Hao: www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Asakura%20Hao&id=1126063

iNeo: www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=iNeo&id=934999

8. Who recruited you?:
No one.

9. Why do you want to join BoZ?:

Okay, I want to join for many reasons so I'll go down the list. As I stated in my application as AngelofSolitude, I always envied BoZ and I did become apart of it for a short while. I started my career in Plazma Burst as probably one of the worst players in history and thanks to Striking I've became good. But it didn't seemed like it was enough. I continued on and on, fighting my way through some of Plazma Burst's toughest players. I've made hundreds of accounts to hide from the hatred I gotten. I never wanted to be in the top one hundred or grow notice. I just wanted to conquer the current match I was in. Very few has beaten me since I've become skilled in all areas searching for the same "homelike" feel I gotten from XFrostByteX's MatrixSniper. But I still haven't found it. I entered and left many powerful clans due to growing bored of the young hotshot attitude. In Itami most of them was annoying and grew over confident. Cyclix, they talked massive trash but relied on Aryman to "protect" them. With EKAT and GSA.. Well, they was childish along with Chaos and the rest. While I was in BoZ I had a quaint restful feeling with the [BoZ] tag. My old application under Murk was a dummy due to my testing Eternal10 on loyalty, and I apologize for the use of space. But as a former BoZ I know you don't apply for member with two thousand kills lol. Back on track though, BoZ has been around about as long as I. I remember when C.I died and BoZ was formed, that was around my beginning stage I believe. But, every BoZ tag looked exquisite and it held a player just as fine as it appeared. I have many old friends in BoZ that I would love to chill with again, and just chill. I earned my resting rights, and no longer have to prove to myself that I need to be better. As for iJer, I apologize for my previous childish acts and will surely make up for it. But, even though I reach the requirements for member I'd just like for trial so I can prove my skill and be ready to go. I'm no longer looking for some clan that will "war" another or want to "spy." It's a flash game, I understand as a child it can become addictive but as you grow better the game becomes grim. Maybe in BoZ I can find the peace I search for. No childish "wars," no idiotic recruitment of weaklings, and no getting more involved than just having fun. So, I'm putting faith in others to look past hatred once again and let me try for BoZ again. If possible, I'd like three tests in snipers, rails, and arena to prove I can back my every word. Anyways, I can prove my worth, I can be active during the day when most are in school to help promote that BoZ is alive considering I've been hearing talk that Max and Stryde's demotion has hurt BoZ and you're on the verge of death. One chance is all I ask, I'm not the best of players, but I'm definitely not the worse.

10. How often do you play?:
Seven days a week if possible.

11. What server do you usually play in?:
Washington 1

11b. What is your average ping in that server?:
40-70

12. What is your favorite map?:
Stryde-Facility.

13. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
Self boosting, and manipulation of "X."

14. Have you read and understood the “About” page?:
I have.

15. Have you read and understood the recruitment process?:
I have.

16. Which members in BoZ do you know:
FireGodZ
MichaelHero
Kayd
Stryde
Glee

17. What can you offer to the clan:
Skill, Attitude, Activity, the basics.

18. What time zone/country are you in:
EST

19. Extra comments/questions:
N/A.

20. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?
Trial

Murk1

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Murk #1

Post by Subcomics May 20th 2014, 7:07 pm

Denied, not listing all alt accounts

"I've been hearing talk that Max and Stryde's demotion has hurt BoZ and you're on the verge of death. One chance is all I ask, I'm not the best of players, but I'm definitely not the worse."
We aren't dying or are dead
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top