Utopian #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Utopian #2

Post by Utopian June 12th 2014, 2:27 pm

1. PB2 Nickname:I don't have a nickname on plazma burst

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Utopian&id=1143493

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:Since it was released in 2011 through that time period I've made several different accounts prior to this one

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 217 kills 296 deaths(Like i said this account is probably a week old)

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:0

4c: How many player points do you have?:3.04

5. Are you currently in a clan?: Not right now I'm hoping to join this clan

5b. What clans have you been in before?: I've been in Legit, Cop, and some other clan that have wiped out that I probably can't remember.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: They didn't seem to be as organized as this clan did. It has more structure most of the clans on pb2

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes i have an account called Red Rat

6b. Please list them with profile links:
http://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Red%20Rat&id=922856
7. Who recruited you?: Simply from plazma burst 2. We were talking and he ended up giving me the website to go do the application

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: This clan seems like it has a lot if potential. I would really like to be a part of it

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:To be honest no but after i send this out I'll be sure to read it.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: even though it seems very complex i completely understand the recruitment process

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Krow and Simply( there on my friend page on pb2

12. What can you offer to the clan?: Maybe(If i get accepted) i can help get the clan publicity to plazma burst 2 & help get more members for the clan

13. How often do you play PB2?: At least once a week ( when i can)

14. What server do you usually play in?: Washington #1( I like going in there because i dont lag at all usually)

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: Usually around 60(If there sint any lag spikes)

15. What is your favorite map?: my favorite maps are one from max teabag and stryde which are max teabag-highrise and stryde-sniper

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I usually self boost alot and right now im learing how to mega in eric gurt-railwarz1

17. What country are you from?: Proud American form the United States

18. Extra comments/questions:Do you guys usually have meetings and if this application is denied can one of my friends form BoZ recommend me? Thank you for the chance for me to do this application.Hopefully you'll take this is application into consideration

Sincerely Utopian

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Full member if i get a membership i would like to become a prestige member like my friend Krow.
Utopian
Utopian

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Utopian #2

Post by Ali18 June 12th 2014, 3:00 pm

Application Denied
You must wait two weeks to apply again.
Ali18
Ali18

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top