AwesomeXD518 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied AwesomeXD518 #1

Post by AwesomeXD518 October 1st 2014, 7:49 am

1.PB2 Nickname:AwesomeXD518

2. PB2 Profile Link:http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=AwesomeXD518

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:2 years and a half.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kill:3038 Deaths:2157

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 1.14

4c: How many player points do you have?: 9.98 +0.02 daily
Predicted Player Points: 10.48

5. Are you currently in a clan?: no

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Knights(Her0),Asassin$,BOA,Hunters,CrAzY,Bortex,TPA,Epic Lolz and more that i forgot.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:They think im lazy.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:none

6b. Please list them with profile links: none

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Might be a good chance for something or somebody.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Max Teabag

12. What can you offer to the clan?: Depends on what can i do but ,i think,…..i can help….?

13. How often do you play PB2?:1-8 hours in a day

14. What server do you usually play in?: California
14b. What is your average ping in that server?: California:160

15. What is your favorite map?: xfrostbytex-matrixsniper

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Aiming to just join the top 100.

17. What country are you from?: Philippines(Now In Japan)

18. Extra comments/questions: …did the requirements for the kills went up?

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?:Trial Member

AwesomeXD518

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: AwesomeXD518 #1

Post by AwesomeXD518 October 1st 2014, 8:00 am

lolwut im still in the assassin$ member list...,ill ask for it to be out.

inactive clans are many....

one thing,i might be not be pretty active next thursday until next next week friday cuz its my school term exam...Studies are VERY important too right?So...I hope we bear with it....or me alone.....

AwesomeXD518

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar October 1st 2014, 3:03 pm

What do you mean, "might be a good chance for something or somebody"? Are you searching for something? This is a weak and vague answer, because it doesn't necessarily explain WHY you want to join, it just explains your motives behind it (which are still vague).

You were accused of being lazy by many clans, so what makes BoZ different? What makes us seem like the nicer clan who will always see the good in people?

And you apply when you are going to be inactive. We understand school is important, but what made you apply right before an exam, only to be inactive during your application and recruitment process?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 October 2nd 2014, 12:04 am

AwesomeXD518 wrote:
5b. What clans have you been in before?: Knights(Her0),Asassin$,BOA,Hunters,CrAzY,Bortex,TPA,Epic Lolz and more that i forgot. Are you sure those are all you recall?

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:They think im lazy. More details, please.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Might be a good chance for something or somebody. I don't even understand what this means. It's really vague.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: Depends on what can i do but ,i think,…..i can help….? More detail, please.

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Aiming to just join the top 100. "Aiming" is more like common sense and not really a playstyle. Also, entering the top 100 is not relevant to this question

18. Extra comments/questions: …did the requirements for the kills went up? Nope. It was always 4000.

I'll let somebody check your alts first. In the meantime, please respond to the concerns in this post and on this thread.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by AwesomeXD518 October 2nd 2014, 10:39 pm

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Knights(Her0),Asassin$,BOA,Hunters,CrAzY,Bortex,TPA,Epic Lolz and more that i forgot. Are you sure those are all you recall? A.:Well...I can recall some now,Hell Verse
5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:They think im lazy. More details, please. A:I get to quit clans because they get to be inactive real quick... or too much "drama"....about the lazy thing i was one of the CF of Her0 and CrAzY but as i said they think im lazy,most of the members that MY members or friends recruited were mostly hypocrites so i decided to give up.....

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Might be a good chance for something or somebody. I don't even understand what this means. It's really vague. A: So i could meet new other people with new other gaming abilities or attitudes.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: Depends on what can i do but ,i think,…..i can help….? More detail, please. A:Is there really a thing that i can offer?????A mere ole player of this game????what about give pride to this clan and honour?

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Aiming to just join the top 100. "Aiming" is more like common sense and not really a playstyle. Also, entering the top 100 is not relevant to this question A:....Ok....Selfboost?

18. Extra comments/questions: …did the requirements for the kills went up? Nope. It was always 4000. A:Ok.

AwesomeXD518

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics October 3rd 2014, 7:18 pm

Sorry for the incompetence of clan members, but he isnt editing his application when Mech is asking him to expand more onto the question
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar October 13th 2014, 11:56 pm

Application frozen due to inactivty. Will remain frozen for 2 weeks, then it will be automatically denied.

EDIT: 3 weeks later, nothing. Denied due to inactivity.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities

You have the following permissions for this forum:

You cannot reply to topics in this forum