raphael166 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denied Re: raphael166 #1

Post by Roxxar October 25th 2014, 4:03 am

If you've even done your "research", you'd have figured out that at least 7 people in BoZ were moderators of PB2. We were basically the prime of PB2, until Tempus lost his trust for us and decided to basically wipe out BoZ from PB2's name.

Essentially, we seceded from the PB2 forums because they're so filled with crap now, that it's just a waste of time and joy to read. We know how to use the PB2 forum, because we used to run the lines behind it. Fill your research accordingly.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by HBP October 25th 2014, 8:53 am

They wrote about HBK on wiki? hah wtf...Hes part of dark story though but still wtf
HBP
HBP
Unpredictable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexir October 25th 2014, 6:38 pm

Are you people seriously considering this guy? if so either youre too naive or stupid
Nexir
Nexir

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan-138 October 25th 2014, 7:22 pm

I have a strong feeling you played Plazma Burst 2 for longer than 2 months.

You may be just using the '2 months' statement to avoid posting all your alternate accounts.

In my opinion, I think you have played Plazma Burst 2 for longer than 2 months, and that you are hiding some accounts.
Are you?
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics October 25th 2014, 8:22 pm

Spartan-138 wrote:I have a strong feeling you played Plazma Burst 2 for longer than 2 months.

You may be just using the '2 months' statement to avoid posting all your alternate accounts.

In my opinion, I think you have played Plazma Burst 2 for longer than 2 months, and that you are hiding some accounts.
Are you?
His stats dont add up
He says his favorite maps are approved ones, yet only has 11 kills and 23 deaths
He says he's been playing for a little under 2 months, yet he knows who HBK is

Considering you know what wee pass pee is, your not new, your lying about something, so if you don't want this denied, you'll say what you're hiding now
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher October 25th 2014, 11:53 pm

Your forum posts show high chances of you playing PB2 for more than 2 months, either your raphael166 account is a secret account you use to hide your real identity, or you have no life.

You never answered my questions, "How did you know about BoZ"

If you did "research" on the PB2 wiki, prove to us and link us the pages you went to.

- you knew about the PB2 Christmas update when maps had snow (that was a year ago).
- you know older players and treat them like you've known them
- you offer advice and help people in the PB2 forum, as if you've played awhile now to help others.
- you are decently familiar with PB2 (some people in there first months of playing PB2 barely get through in understanding things like those)

I really doubt you've played pb2 for only 2 months, if you are hiding something its best to tell us now, otherwise you may never join BoZ if you are dishonest.

@Cake, Raphael resets every once in awhile (according to forum posts)
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Fextem October 26th 2014, 2:06 am

Ok then.
Application Denied
Don't reapply in 2 weeks
Fextem
Fextem

Back to top Go down