Filopatir #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denied Re: Filopatir #1

Post by Spartan-138 October 31st 2014, 11:22 am

filopatir wrote:5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Bec i had a fight with the leader bec he is bad leader
Please specify.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because this clan is for pros and im gonna be pro I swear
Weak answer, and also, we aren't really interested in pros. We want mature players.

12. What can you offer to the clan?:hmm maybe i can leave if im being blow the clan i die but boz clan still alive
This isn't specific. It isn't related to the question either.

13. How often do you play PB2?:Played a lot as the number of sand seas
What do you mean by 'sand seas'

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): hard to be the first and after been the first i play for fun
This question asks about how you play plazma burst 2. Examples: Selfboosting, Grenading, .etc

18. Extra comments/questions: i just want to join and if i need more kills tell me and im going to get more kills and Please do not refuse because of my country
We are NOT racist.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? i need justice in agree or disagree
Justice? This is about whether you want to be a temporary member or a permanent member, not justice.
Answer not related to question.
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Spartan-138 October 31st 2014, 4:13 pm

Why is www.pb2tigerclan.wordpress.com on your profile? You also appear to be the creator of it, and you haven't mentioned it in your application.

Technically, you are still in a clan if you do not remove it.

Also: You said you wanted to be a member, but, you do not meet the requirements for one. You can still apply, but for Trial Membership. (This is temporary, however if you stay active long enough we might decide to keep you)

Also:
I've seen you around on Plazma Burst 2, and once you renamed yourself saying that you left plazma burst 2. What makes you so sure that you will stay active on our forums/plazma burst 2 again? Will you be inactive?
Spartan-138
Spartan-138

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics October 31st 2014, 6:19 pm

filopatir wrote:
11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:Kensoto
Accepted
Denied for being in multiple clans
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan