Noiro #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Noiro #1

Post by Noiro November 18th 2014, 1:06 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Noiro

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Noiro&id=643072

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: I joined late december of 2011 (Estimate).

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Kills: 2,180 --- Deaths: 1,728

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 2.65

4c: How many player points do you have?: None

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: [EV!L]

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I quit PB2 for a year or 2

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes

6b. Please list them with profile links:

Ninja_ : http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Ninja_

Karetus : http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Karetus

orionthehunter13 : http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=orionthehunter13

radlin- : http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Radlin-

money- (given to me) : http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Money-

7. Who recruited you?: No one

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Mostly, I'm looking for a non-multi clanning clan (because clan hoppers are gross), that is usually drama free, and not entirely based on skill. From what I've heard about BoZ, it fits what I'm looking for, so I thought I might as well try to join. I would also like to understand BoZ more as a clan.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I've known Freesnacher for about an hour

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer my activity and loyalty, help kill the rumors that BoZ is dead, and some skill in pb2 if necessary.

13. How often do you play PB2?: I've been inactive recently, but 4-5 days a week, and how much time a day can vary.

14. What server do you usually play in?: Cali

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 30

15. What is your favorite map?: stryde-sniper or eric gurt-railwars1

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I self boost a lot, wall jump, and most of the time I just have fun in stryde-sniper by doing trickshots or whatever they should be called (Throw your gun at someone, then get that one or another one and shoot that person)

17. What country are you from?: USA

18. Extra comments/questions: Thank you for reviewing my application Very Happy

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member? Trial Member

Noiro

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Noiro #1

Post by Freesnacher November 18th 2014, 2:49 am

Q8, BoZ is a clan, what else would you think i'd be?  *learn more about BoZ?

If you you are joining BoZ to astray from clan hoppers, drama and unskillful/immature clans, what has gave you the experience for you to not want it since you've only been in one clan, and that was 1-2 years ago?

The EV!L Clan is completely dead, I see no point in keeping the clan's maps.

If you were inactive for 1-2 years, what made you leave and return, and will you be doing that again?

Q12, BoZ doesn't need someone to respond to rumors, its a complete waste of time and we don't care. You mentioned to offer us activity and skill, yet your Alternative accounts show nothing unique.

Overall basic application, nothing spectacularly unique.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Noiro November 18th 2014, 3:15 am

Freesnacher wrote:Q8, BoZ is a clan, what else would you think i'd be?  *learn more about BoZ?

I meant it as a Figure of Speech

Freesnacher wrote:If you you are joining BoZ to astray from clan hoppers, drama and unskillful/immature clans, what has gave you the experience for you to not want it since you've only been in one clan, and that was 1-2 years ago?

I just want to avoid them in general.

Freesnacher wrote:If you were inactive for 1-2 years, what made you leave and return, and will you be doing that again?

I left so I could focus on my life atm (Personal matters), eventually I just forgot about PB2

I came back because I was bored so I figured I'd play it and see what was different, then I got sucked in again.

I don't plan on leaving again.

Freesnacher wrote:You mentioned to offer us activity and skill, yet your Alternative accounts show nothing unique.

I'm a pretty decent player, but like I said I like to just have fun with the game.

Noiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade November 18th 2014, 1:32 pm

Noiro wrote:
5b. What clans have you been in before?: [EV!L]

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: I quit PB2 for a year or 2
Second, who can say you won't be inactive anymore?
Noiro wrote:
I would also like to understand BoZ more as a clan.
Details please.

Your alternative accounts will be checked.
Blade
Blade

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics November 18th 2014, 2:45 pm

We aren't allowed to judge why they left their past clans as we barely know them
So any reason is valid unless so irrelevant to PB2
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by FireGodz November 18th 2014, 10:45 pm

Norio wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Mostly, I'm looking for a non-multi clanning clan (because clan hoppers are gross), that is usually drama free, and not entirely based on skill. From what I've heard about BoZ, it fits what I'm looking for, so I thought I might as well try to join. I would also like to understand BoZ more as a clan.
What did you hear about us that made you so sure it was the right clan for you? (just a question don't take things personal)

Noiro wrote:18. Extra comments/questions: Thank you for reviewing my application Noiro #1 Icon_biggrin
Your welcome

Overall this is a nice app 
FireGodz
FireGodz

Back to top Go down

Post by Noiro November 19th 2014, 6:43 am

Blade- wrote:Who can say you won't be inactive anymore?

Well I guess you'd just have to trust that I won't, but if you really wanted to ask someone, the only person who truly knows me on pb2 is my cousin, his login is EvilMonkey815

Profile link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=evilmonkey815

Noiro wrote:
I would also like to understand BoZ more as a clan.
Blade- wrote:Details please.

Your alternative accounts will be checked.

Basically I want to get to know the members more, see how the clan works, and what it's really like to be in BoZ (Because I've been contemplating applying for a while).

FireGodz wrote:What did you hear about us that made you so sure it was the right clan for you? (just a question don't take things personal)

I think the best thing I've heard about BoZ is from a match I was in with Spartan 138, and he was talking about how BoZ is organized, and doesn't care about their fakes since they know all their real members.

Also when I met FreeSnacher in a xat chat he was talking about how PB2 wouldn't have been the same if he weren't in BoZ.

And I'm assuming since BoZ a non-multi clan, and isn't easy to get into. there isn't really clan hoppers in it.

Other than that, over my times playing pb2 and looking at clan sites and such, BoZ is really the only clan that appeals to me (I guess you could say it's my "dream clan"), and all the friends that I do have left in PB2 either aren't in a clan, or are in a clan that I would not want to join because they are just based on skill or too easy to get into, which is a devil's playgroud for clan hoppers and lots of drama.

Noiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics November 19th 2014, 8:16 pm

Anyone can find out how the clan works without applying, its all over our site
PB2 wouldn't be the same if BoZ was in PB2, not if Freesnacher was in BoZ
If you read the about page on our website, you would know its against multiclanning
You are correct, we don't care about our fake members because we can recite the Pledge to BoZ from memory, and we also know our members list from memory. We also know our national anthem tune from memory.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher November 19th 2014, 11:15 pm

PB2 would be different for me if I hadn't joined BoZ.* I wouldn't continue playing PB2 if I hadn't joined it. *

Geez get it right, ffs
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Noiro November 19th 2014, 11:36 pm

Cake wrote:Anyone can find out how the clan works without applying, its all over our site.

You're right, but you can't truly know what it's like unless you join.

Cake wrote:If you read the about page on our website, you would know its against multiclanning

Exactly one of the reasons I want to join BoZ

Freesnacher wrote:PB2 would be different for me if I hadn't joined BoZ.* I wouldn't continue playing PB2 if I hadn't joined it. *

That's what I meant, sorry for any misunderstanding.

Noiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics November 19th 2014, 11:44 pm

What you're referring to is the clan experience then, not how the clan works/setup
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Noiro November 20th 2014, 12:14 am

Cake wrote:What you're referring to is the clan experience then, not how the clan works/setup

Yes, thank you. Again sorry for any misunderstanding.

Noiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mech1354 November 20th 2014, 5:07 am

Noiro wrote:
8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Mostly, I'm looking for a non-multi clanning clan (because clan hoppers are gross), that is usually drama free, and not entirely based on skill. From what I've heard about BoZ, it fits what I'm looking for, so I thought I might as well try to join. I would also like to understand BoZ more as a clan. Seems like a pretty good reason to join. Better than a lot of the ones we see here.

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer my activity and loyalty, help kill the rumors that BoZ is dead, and some skill in pb2 if necessary. Hmm, wasn't aware anybody thought that BoZ was dead. Anyway, fairly good answer.
I can't find any obvious or major faults in the application, so once somebody checks you alts, you should be good to go.
Mech1354
Mech1354

Back to top Go down

Post by Noiro November 20th 2014, 5:17 am

Mech1354 wrote:I can't find any obvious or major faults in the application, so once somebody checks you alts, you should be good to go.

Thanks, to be honest I was getting kind of anxious for an answer xD

Noiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher November 20th 2014, 9:51 pm

Mech4531 wrote: Hmm, wasn't aware anybody thought that BoZ was dead.

My people think BoZ is dead.

Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

You have the following permissions for this forum: