View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied dann20201 #4

Post by dann20201 December 3rd 2014, 11:31 pm

PB2 Nickname: dann20201

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=dann20201&id=540577

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 2+ Years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 10,000+ Kills /  9,000+ Deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 7.45

4c: How many player points do you have?: 6.24 (+0.24 Daily)

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: Team Galactic / AGSA

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Sudden Instinct

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: No

6b. Please list them with profile links:

7. Who recruited you?: RiG

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to join BoZ because of the fact that the most well-known and awesome people of PB2 are in BoZ, and that this clan is the best in PB2 (for sure) and all of my favorite friends are in here, and I want to be in company of the coolest people that are epic!

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?: Yes

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Stryde, RiG, Krow, Nexir

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer to the clan, respect, appearance, wrath and pure epicness of it

13. How often do you play PB2?: About Everyday

14. What server do you usually play in?: Washington #1 and #2

14b. What is your average ping in that server?: 50-190

15. What is your favorite map?: Stryde-sniper

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Play like a normal person, kill and die.

17. What country are you from?: India

18. Extra comments/questions: No

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?: Member
dann20201
dann20201

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: dann20201 #4

Post by Subcomics December 3rd 2014, 11:54 pm

I'll start off by saying why did you jack someone's answers from an application?

Also you don't live in India, I think its clearly obvious
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fextem December 3rd 2014, 11:56 pm

dann20201 wrote:5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: Sudden Instinct

What instinct?

dann20201 wrote:12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer to the clan, respect, appearance, wrath and pure epicness of it

What do you mean by this?

Fextem
Fextem

Back to top Go down

Post by dann20201 December 4th 2014, 12:18 am

Cake: I did not copy anything from anyone! This is all original and from me!
Fextem:
1) Instinct > I just felt like leaving for no reason
2) I can offer pride for it and like show people what BoZ Players really are like, like how good we are and how we get trickshots and stuff Smile

Cake: Also, I'm actually from India, just say I'm from USA. But I do live in the US.
dann20201
dann20201

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics December 4th 2014, 1:14 am

dann20201 wrote:Cake: I did not copy anything from anyone! This is all original and from me!
Fextem:
1) Instinct > I just felt like leaving for no reason
2) I can offer pride for it and like show people what BoZ Players really are like, like how good we are and how we get trickshots and stuff Smile

Cake: Also, I'm actually from India, just say I'm from USA. But I do live in the US.
Im not saying you copied answers for this application, but you did in the past. Why?
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaelhero December 4th 2014, 1:21 pm

dann20201 wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I want to join BoZ because of the fact that the most well-known and awesome people of PB2 are in BoZ, and that this clan is the best in PB2 (for sure) and all of my favorite friends are in here, and I want to be in company of the coolest people that are epic!

This looks like the biggest suck up I've ever seen. Also I'm pretty sure almost no one knows who you are from my perspective.
Michaelhero
Michaelhero

Back to top Go down

Post by dann20201 December 4th 2014, 11:34 pm

Cake: Before I did because I was like that (the reason in the app) and it really described how it would be for me.

Michaelhero: Not really sucking up bruh, I just suck at writing! Also, idk, I get many friend requests and in my friends list is Krow, XnX, Bosscat1, Stryde, RiG, assassinguy, Nyove and all of those famous people... They did have to accept the request although, so I guess I'm "well know" XD
dann20201
dann20201

Back to top Go down

Post by Fextem December 4th 2014, 11:48 pm

dann20201 wrote:Michaelhero: Not really sucking up bruh, I just suck at writing! Also, idk, I get many friend requests and in my friends list is Krow, XnX, Bosscat1, Stryde, RiG, assassinguy, Nyove and all of those famous people... They did have to accept the request although, so I guess I'm "well know" XD

dann20201 wrote:this clan is the best in PB2 (for sure)

dann20201 wrote:I want to be in company of the coolest people that are epic!

How is this not kiss up?

2. Those people you listed have hundreds maybe thousands of other friends in their list too. So they are famous too?
Fextem
Fextem

Back to top Go down

Post by dann20201 December 5th 2014, 12:06 am

Fextem: Yes those people are famous too! Very Happy We all are famous because e exist!
Also, I have said, I suck at writing so everything seems like a kiss up, even though I mean for it not to be like one Sad
dann20201
dann20201

Back to top Go down

Post by Fextem December 5th 2014, 2:35 am

dann20201 wrote:Fextem: Yes those people are famous too! Very Happy We all are famous because e exist!

What is your definition of the word "famous?"
Fextem
Fextem

Back to top Go down

Post by RiG December 5th 2014, 3:59 am

Question 5c. Could have been a little bit better bro i respect that you put thought into this app but not enough grammar

RiG

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar December 5th 2014, 4:06 am

So basically if you feel like something is similar to how you feel, you have the right to plagiarize it and simply steal it because you "suck at writing".

One does not simply SUCK at writing, unless you're in elementary school. Sucking at writing =/= kissing up to the clan. Share why you want to join TRUTHFULLY, not what we want to hear. If you really want to join just because this clan is "famous" and "awesome", then you have no better reason to join BoZ than you do any other, really.

Famous = being known for works that are favored among many. You're not famous, you just happen to be acknowledged by some of the more famous people. On PB2. Which is nothing to necessarily be proud of. Existence =/= renown, I cannot see any logic in that part of your sentence.

Your logic seems to be getting more vague and irrational, just to get yourself good looks from BoZ.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by dann20201 December 6th 2014, 11:54 pm

Roxxar, I am not wanting to join BoZ to to have it in my name and to show off. My real intention is to let all the servers know of [BoZ] and have a good taste of it's player's skills and power
dann20201
dann20201

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz December 7th 2014, 2:01 am

Question 8. > These are words without true effect; they convince me to think that you just want to join to be "well-known."

Question 12. > How can you add appearance to this clan? Also, how you can you offer us the "wrath and pure epicness" of this clan, to this clan? This makes nonexistent sense.

Question 16. > It's suggesting for you to express how you "kill and die" (more specifically, kill).

Now regarding your responses...

" I can offer pride for it and like show people what BoZ Players really are like, like how good we are and how we get trickshots and stuff" > I don't see how being in BoZ would show other members how they are "really like." Also, I don't know what you mean by "we," because you're not in the clan yet. The "how we get trickshots" is just random bullshit in my opinion.

"Also, idk, I get many friend requests and in my friends list is Krow, XnX, Bosscat1, Stryde, RiG, assassinguy, Nyove and all of those famous people... They did have to accept the request although, so I guess I'm "well know" XD" > Nobody gives a shit that you have those people in your friends list. You are also not "well know" just because they accepted it either. In analogy, this is like me e-mailing Johnny Depp automatically makes me famous.

"Yes those people are famous too! Very Happy We all are famous because e exist!" > Unfortunately, simply existing does not make one famous.  Cry 2

"Also, I have said, I suck at writing so everything seems like a kiss up, even though I mean for it not to be like one Sad" > You don't need to a professional novelist to make sentences seem less complimentary and more objective and explanatory.

"My real intention is to let all the servers know of [BoZ] and have a good taste of it's player's skills and power" > I don't think the servers have minds, but if you are referring to the players within the servers, I'm pretty sure most of them know about BoZ. Also your "real intentions" aren't so apparent.
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar December 7th 2014, 3:18 am

dann20201 wrote:Roxxar, I am not wanting to join BoZ to to have it in my name and to show off. My real intention is to let all the servers know of [BoZ] and have a good taste of it's player's skills and power

Your application answer for #8 clearly stated that you "want to join BoZ because of the fact that the most well-known and awesome people of PB2 are in BoZ" and you "want to be in company of the coolest people that are epic".

That has nothing to do with bringing positive reputation to BoZ in multiplayer, nor to show off your skills. It sounded like you want to hang out and be apart of the BoZ name and tag. Literally taken, the first part that I quoted means that you want to join BoZ because it's famous and has cool people, and the second part that I quoted means you want to be a part of the members of BoZ... that are EPIC.

Your logistics for both things that you yourself have said don't match up.

(Note: we're not MAD at you, if it looks like it. We just have a ton of questions because your answers keep varying per response.)
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top