NFL5 #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied NFL5 #1

Post by NFL5. December 28th 2014, 9:07 pm

I am NFL5.I played Plazma Burst 2 for a year.I want to join this clan because is the one that made me laugh.A strong good clan.FREESNACHER said I could join [BoZ].I will love to.My kd ratio is about 1.11/1.12.I am 17 years old.I take things serisously if the time comes to be.My rank is professional.I like to make jokes.I am strong when it comes to clans.Don't make fun of people just respect eachother.I am a very social person.I get along with people alot.At the first day I start making jokes up with them and having fun.Once agian if something is needed to be serisously I will take it serisously.I am mostly called a jokester.Everytime I do make a joke up everybody starts dying on the floor of laughter.I am a very good fighter in pb2.I mostly get kicked (raged) because I start killing everybody.So I get kicked.I will love to be apart of this clan.I love this clan so much you can't even tell how much I love it.I will stay in this clan forever.In all I am a person who jokes,talks,laughs,plays,has fun,and does things I have to do.FREESNACHER said I could join this clan and hopefully I will.So you can tell what type of person I am.I can't wait to meet you guys stryde,Max Teabag,EXCL,mingo1 and other of you wonderful people in [BoZ].So hopefully I join bye guys!

NFL5.

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: NFL5 #1

Post by mingo1 December 28th 2014, 9:14 pm

1. Wrong title.
2. Didn't follow template.
3. Sorry, you're most likely denied.

Sad
mingo1
mingo1

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics December 28th 2014, 9:24 pm

Denied, follow application template when applying for clan.
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top