View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Grey Hat #3

Post by Freesnacher April 9th 2015, 12:36 am

1. PB2 Nickname:
Grey Hat

2. PB2 Profile Link:
Grey Hat&id=1282692

3. How long have you been playing PB2?:
I started playing PB2 back in 2011, I focused on playing campaign, I quit for a couple months and returned in the end of 2011 eventually to come upon multiplayer. I was not a great player but still enjoyed playing. After discovering and learning more about PB2, I  developed player skills and became more competitive. I was a lot more active in the PB2 community due to my YouTube channel, and the clan I had joined.  

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
Kills: 6,000 
Deaths: 3,584

Overall k/d Ratio: 1.67  
Latest k/d Ratio: 1.71

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:

4c: How many player points do you have?:
Player Points: 5.62 +0.08 daily  
Predicted Player Points: 7.23

5. Are you currently in a clan?:
No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?:

[BoZ] - Biohazard
I joined BoZ back in 2012, I did not have a purpose for joining BoZ. I did not know what to expect, I just joined it. According to the YouTube comment section, I joined BoZ "for the hell of it". Little did I realize BoZ would change everything.  

[UnReaL] - Unreal
I joined UnReaL to experience a different clan besides BoZ. I wanted to stay away from BoZ at the time and to do so I wanted a distraction. In UnReaL I was given an opportunity to join with many advantages. I took the opportunity.

[GeNo] - Genocide
A close friend of mine told me to let go of BoZ, to join a different clan together and move on. After searching together my friend wanted to re-join Geno, he asked that I join with him. I acted impulsively and accepted not realizing I would automatically be in the clan. I forced myself to stay in the clan instead of hopping out like a usual clan-hopper.  

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

Biohazard - I was kicked from Biohazard. I failed to be discreet with my actions. Even though I mean't no harm, I was being a jerk to the BoZ members, I neglected the rules, and played foolish games.  I was a liability. Something had to be done, I was eventually kicked. I was later banned for a month, given time to change instead of re-applying in a short 2 weeks.  

Unreal -  I joined UnReaL at a time where UnReaL was at the curve, it was dying. There was so much problems but that was not the reason I had left. At the time I was invited back to BoZ, I had a week to think about whether or not I wanted to join. I advised Kaos to leave UnReaL behind and join BoZ. I accepted the BoZ offer. UnReaL claimed dead short after.

Genocide - I never wanted to join GeNo. I made a rash decision, one that wasn't entirely my fault. I don't want to discredit GeNo, I was once part of the clan, I respect the members. GeNo's recruitment system was unstable, I thought I would have to fill an application, go through a process, one which would make me re-consider my actions. I regretted my actions hours after replying to my friend.  GeNo was nothing but a tag for me. I did not bother getting involved. I joined over a PM, and left over a PM. That's the story of GeNo.

Through all the clans I have been in, only BoZ was a true clan experience. GeNo was a tweaking tag, UnReaL was hell. I could join a different clan and finally experience something different but it doesn't matter, i'll never care but return right here, where it all started.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?:
Renowned - an account used to slack, train and not give a damn.
Grey Hat – this account was supposed to be my slack/mischief account until I suddenly reached the top 20.

Those are my current accounts, the rest are either lost, disabled or both (don't have to list).

6b. Please list them with profile links:
Renowned: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Renowned

7. Who recruited you?:
N/A

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?:
I’m supposed to move on, forget about BoZ. Didn’t we say BoZ is better off without me, what the fuck am I doing here? 3 years thrown into the trash? 3 years only to learn you lost the family, the love and respect? Damnnnn. How did this happen? The idea use to scare me....now it’s my reality. What happened these past months hurt me hard, I use to not take things personal.  Forgive me if this answer is unnecessary bullshit, I didn't realize my feelings were bullshit. I thought I had 56 days to think about this question, I’m never patient for the things I want most. Everything was fine and in control until I saw yesterday’s post. Don’t get me wrong… I was tempted to apply for BoZ every day, literally. I’m missing out! I feel left out! I didn’t join BoZ and stay for 3 years to leave it all behind. BoZ forever even when I was geno, good memories. Do you understand what I’m saying? Probably not, this is what happens when I don’t take more than a week to answer this question. But please, tell me to elaborate, review my app, something you failed to do in my last app. Okay sorry, I needed to vent that out. The embarrassing truth is that I feel left out, I can’t let go of boz. Seeing you playing events, playing together, a community…. I was apart of that, and seeing myself not in it sucks. All I think about is joining this clan. I’m still loyal, damn. I belong with with the clan. Give me another chance. 

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?:
Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:
Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?:
Mingo1, Neelfrost, kayd21, Oli FiZ, T-T Digital, FireGodz, Krow, Stryde, Radio Zed, iJer, HBP, Jibb, SecretStake, Glee, Slashdown, Kaotic Kaos, & TheChosenOne.

12. What can you offer to the clan?:
Activity/loyalty: I'm forever loyal, if you doubt my loyalty than you never knew me. I will most likely be active in the clan. I know this isn't something significant seeing BoZ with a full-house every once in a while. But it's still something that will come along if I join BoZ.

Recruiting: I love to help out applicants, or those who are interested in joining BoZ. Like always, I would guide them through the recruitment process and such. That calls for recruiting players, In-game or not. I was even recruiting when I wasn't in BoZ xd.

Ideas/improvements: I always like to share my input on things, I want BoZ to have the best it can get. I like to share the ideas I have, whether for a clan event, or site improvements. Being gone I still continued with my list of improvements/ideas for BoZ.

Training: Don't make fun of me for mentioning this, but I'm starting a training thing with a couple friends of mine. We master tricks, have fun together and invent new moves. BoZ members are welcome to join, to have a fun experience or to learn/master tricks and moves. It's soon going to be a BoZ only thing since those friends might join BoZ with me.

Xat chat: I want our xat chat to stand out, we already have the most likes and tweets than any other clan. Though being away from BoZ gave me many ideas for the xat. I want our xat to have beneficial group powers, and nice backgrounds (not only chat box bgs). I want our chat introduced to xat coding (css) lets have our chat box glowing and spinning, ExampleVery Happy

Image editing: Usually BoZ needs help with images, since I have Photoshop and other Adobe products I can always try and help with the things I can. I'm currently limited but plan to learn once I graduate from high school. For video editing I really want to make a graphics video tutorial on the BoZ recruitment system. It would be cool to have a really professional one.

I've planned so much for BoZ but never had the chance to do anything, maybe soon in the future after HS is over I'll get to it. I'm not promising anything, God knows what might be planned for me in the future.  I want BoZ to have but the best. I'll try. But like always if you ask help from me, I won't turn an eye.

13. How often do you play PB2?:
I try to play 10-15 minutes a day to prevent my PPP from dropping. If not, then usually 3-4 times a week, I don't spend alot of time in-game. If busy with other duties in life, I don't play PB2. I occasionally browse around PB2.

14. What server do you usually play in?:
Mainly California, and Wash. Depending on active ranked matches, the more the players, then expect me in that server.
If I'm not in Washington then I'm probably lagging out due to the 180 limit. I live in California after all.

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:
Best to worst:
Cali 60 ~ 120
Wash 90 ~ 190

15. What is your favorite map?:
I love all types of sniper and rail maps.
Stryde-sniper ~ XFrostByteX-sniperzone
Eric Gurt-railwars ~ Xnx-railwars

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):
I have been slacking so much that slacking has been my playing style lately.
Ultimately, the way I play depends on my computer lag, mood and opponent.

Ranked: competitive (depending on what account I am using)
Unranked: Depends on what I said above.

Playing styles/tactics: strategy, speed, accuracy, defense tactics, boosting, quick Scoping, dodging, shifting, pushing, clutching and more that I still have to master.
If I am against a decent player I try to out-strategize them using a few tricks up my sleeve.

17. What country are you from?:
United States, California.

18. Extra comments/questions:
Sorry about question 8, it ruined the entire application. Don't take things the wrong way. Damn, i'm tried, you guys got me begging. I want to join the clan. I want another chance. 

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?
Trial Member.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Grey Hat #3

Post by TheChosen One April 9th 2015, 12:53 am

Why did you apply as a Trial member? And it's TheChosen One M8 lol
TheChosen One
TheChosen One

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 9th 2015, 1:26 am

Good question, TheChosenOne. xd

I applied for Trial membership because it is a longer process than the membership. In the trial period if I am accepted, there will be 2 polls, one every month. The members of BoZ will be spectating me through that time, that’s something I want instead of a 5-6 day poll. After what has happened in the past, the members of BoZ deserve more time to observe me.
If I fail a poll, I can correct myself, see where I stand and do better.
I don’t want to join BoZ so easily, I want to earn it. I want to know the clan wants me in too.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexir April 9th 2015, 1:33 am

- Since you don't seem to understand what does the question 8
mean, here's an advice on how you can start next time:
"I want to join BoZ because..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freesnacher wrote:
Recruiting: I love to help out applicants, or those who are interested in joining BoZ. Like always, I would guide them through the recruitment process and such. That calls for recruiting players, In-game or not. I was even recruiting when I wasn't in BoZ xd.

- I hope you actually guide people through and you don't go around telling people that they aren't BoZ worthy again, if you ever rejoin.

Nexir
Nexir

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 9th 2015, 1:37 am

Well everyone has their own way of answering that question, mine is a bit different. As long as I answered and provided a reason.

Let's just hope their isn't a next time, you would enjoy if there was wouldn't you.

Smile
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexir April 9th 2015, 1:45 am

So you want to join because "My reality is that I’m supposed to move on, forget about BoZ."?
Nexir
Nexir

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 9th 2015, 1:48 am

Nexir wrote:So you want to join because "My reality is that I’m supposed to move on, forget about BoZ."?

That is not my reality, no.
I tried to move on, I wanted to forget about BoZ, after that AI, you said it yourself, I don't belong in BoZ.
But of course, Im to loyal for that, I was dying inside Wink
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics April 9th 2015, 1:51 am

Nexir wrote:So you want to join because "My reality is that I’m supposed to move on, forget about BoZ."?
I think
"I can’t let go of boz. Seeing you playing events, playing together, a community…. I was apart of that, and seeing myself not in it sucks. All I think about is joining this clan. I’m still loyal, damn."
is his reason to join

and quite frankly he's still recruiting for BoZ even if he isn't in it, more than what some of our members do now anyways
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 9th 2015, 1:52 am

That answer is taking you through my feelings towards BoZ.
It me questioning myself, it was me trying to fight the FeeLs.
Wow, this sounds so dramatic, but yeah. Smile

As you can see, I can't give up on BoZ.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexir April 9th 2015, 1:56 am

Cake wrote:
I think
"I can’t let go of boz. Seeing you playing events, playing together, a community…. I was apart of that, and seeing myself not in it sucks. All I think about is joining this clan. I’m still loyal, damn."
is his reason to join

So basically those 2 lines are your reason to join?

You want to join because you feel left out and you want another chance?
Nexir
Nexir

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 9th 2015, 1:57 am

Cake wrote:
I think
is his reason to join

and quite frankly he's still recruiting for BoZ even if he isn't in it, more than what some of our members do now anyways

Yes, that is my reason, it's highlighted in white after all.
When I mentioned "yesterday's post" I was referring to the kill4mod event.

Nexir wrote:So basically those 2 lines are your reason to join?

You want to join because you feel left out and you want another chance?
That is  one of the reasons, yes.
Unless you want me to write 2 essays on why I want to join BoZ with some more unnecessary poochie, nexir.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutz April 9th 2015, 3:45 am

I find you valuable as a member, yet I feel like you're a risk, too. I liked this application, and I honestly look forward to seeing you in BoZ again. I hope you prove to me that I won't see the person I used to see.
Krutz
Krutz

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher April 9th 2015, 3:50 am

That means a lot, coming from you I'm surprised. You encourage me not to let down this clan again. I really appreciate it. I needed that.
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by pinipigbomb April 9th 2015, 7:33 am

Honestly, Free, I have mixed feelings about you. You can be one of the biggest jerks around at your lowest point. But then again, many of the highlight moments I had on Xat had you involved you in some way. Interracting with you was usually fun and worthwhile here in the clan at least. I want to trust you this time, Free, I really do. While certain parts of your app seem somewhat kissy-uppy, at the same time other areas seem sincerely written.
I've always seen BoZ as a clan that's easy to get into as long as you're an honest and respectful human being. If you really are being as honest and sincere as you say you are, it would be nice to see you here at BoZ once more.
pinipigbomb
pinipigbomb

Back to top Go down

Post by mingo1 April 9th 2015, 7:23 pm

being that i spend/spent a LOTTT of time on Skype with you in the past, I know how you'll take this. From my perspective: You're going to work impeccably hard to rejoin, you FINALLY GET IN WOOOOO.... then 2 weeks later the fun dies down, and you start to troll again and be a jerk to other members. That's how I see it. If you can prove me wrong, by all means, but I still feel like you're just going to blow it again. You got potential, I don't want to see you fail, but that's just how I view it right now based on past conversation w you and me on Skype. Best of luck Smile
mingo1
mingo1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top