Taejoman1234 #3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Taejoman1234 #3

Post by TheTaejoman April 16th 2015, 7:28 pm

1. PB2 Nickname:taejoman1234. Although you might think my name is taejo, my name is actually, well call me D. I got taejo because when I was 9, I loved speed racer and was obsessed with taejo togokhan. And I signed up for pb2 when I was 9 or 10. so that is how I got the name taejoman1234.

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=taejoman1234&id=135172

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Well I have been playing PB2 since 2012 on taejoman1234 account but on my other forgotten account I started playing when it came out. My other account Was DJ but I can't remember the rest of his name or his other stuff. and I don’t remember anything about him except that but yeah.  P.S.   About 3 weeks ago , I reset my player account by accident.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?:
Kills:1654
Deaths:1654
KDR:1.00

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?:I really never mastered the art of leveling I did a map called capture the flag and war(don’t ask) but yeah that’s it. Also I deleted them.

4c: How many player points do you have?: I am inactive in ranked matches. The reason why is there is literally almost nobody in session there at any time

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No

5b. What clans have you been in before?: 87th, SOA, DRNA and HPM

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:87th was inactive  and I kind of got sick of the clan drama. SOA died out because the leader left PB2 DRNA died out too. HPM I left because I felt ignored and overlooked.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Dj but I forgot that account's… well everything.

6b. Please list them with profile links: N/A

7. Who recruited you?: No one.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because I want a clan that’s free of enemies and all that or mystical BS pb2 has come to. I also want to join because I want to be a member of the most elite force in PB2 . I also like the fact that BoZ benefits PB2 and haves fun, and does not do stuff like try to tear down other players. I am also tired of being labeled like ''he is in our clan'' or ''There is A GSA kill him''. I need a clan that turns up, haves fun, and does boss stuff.

9. Do you understand/have you read the “About” page?: Yes.

10. Do you understand/have you read the recruitment process?:Yes.

11. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Stryde, Max teabag, and mingo1 and Kaotic Kaos

12. What can you offer to the clan?: I can offer Respect, Gratitude, and Appreciation for this clan.  I have wanted to join this clan for a while but thought I could not join because it just never occurred to me to visit the website.

13. How often do you play PB2?:  3 times a week minimum. Sometimes I will be looking into messages and just looking around and stuff.

14. What server do you usually play in?: California

14b. What is your average ping in that server?:130

15. What is your favorite map?:Sniperwars By stryde

16. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?):I like to use X and jumping abilities to my advantage. My favorite weapons is the
Assault rifle raygun.

What country are you from?:USA

18. Extra comments/questions: My favorite foods are omelets, and French food, and sea food. Other than pb2, I enjoy reading, playing basketball, and MMA (Mixed Martial Arts).I like to play other games such as Destiny, COD: Advanced Warfare, Forza Horizon 2, and Battlefield Hardline on my Xbox One. If you guys want to add me my gamertag is FadedFinesser.

19. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?:Trial member because of my kills. What does the trial tests mean/ include?
TheTaejoman
TheTaejoman

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Taejoman1234 #3

Post by x D April 17th 2015, 4:14 pm

TheTaejoman wrote:8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: Because I want a clan that’s free of enemies and all that or mystical BS pb2 has come to. I also want to join because I want to be a member of the most elite force in PB2 . I also like the fact that BoZ benefits PB2 and haves fun, and does not do stuff like try to tear down other players. I am also tired of being labeled like ''he is in our clan'' or ''There is A GSA kill him''. I need a clan that turns up, haves fun, and does boss stuff.
You want to join the clan becouse people dont hate us? gj
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTaejoman April 17th 2015, 7:11 pm

Haters gonna hate. In that question I was stating that I wanted a clan like this, which does not engage in petty activities such as ''war''.
TheTaejoman
TheTaejoman

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar April 18th 2015, 12:08 am

Denied, failure to list all past clans.

If you so pleased as to look at your first application, you'll know you missed Gifted and GSA.

Re-apply in 2 weeks, and try to learn back on your previous mistakes as well.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top