Merasmus #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Merasmus #1

Post by merasmus March 17th 2014, 5:25 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Merasmus

2. PB2 profile link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Merasmus&id=1083381

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: Since 3 years.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Well, in my pos31don,first account, it has 1 801  kills, 1 947 deathes,in my syndication account,it has 5 186 kills,3 726 deathes,and 46 kills,47 deathes,so in total,that's 7033 for the kills,and 5720 for the deathes

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: Like above,my pos31don has 2.14,syndication has 3.27,anothersyndiaccount has 0.78,and current is 0 *might get some votes*

5. What clans have you been in before?:AGSA,ES*,EKAT,GSA,BOA.

5b. What made you leave your earlier clans?: All of them we're bad,poor leaders,stupid members and unstable.

6. Are you currently in a clan?: Nope.

7. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yeah.

7b. Please list them with profile links: Alrighty then.
Pos31don:  http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=pos31don&id=915983
Syndication:  http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=syndication&id=968978
Anothersyndiaccount: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=anothersyndiaccount&id=1022300

8. Who recruited you?: No one.

9. Why do you want to join BoZ?: The only mature,balanced and stable clan,I am sorry for once insulting you guys for being stereotypically mean,and I wanna make some new friends.

10. How often do you play?: When I make maps.

11. What server do you usually play in?: Europe

11b. What is your average ping in that server?: Day = 190-400 Night: 400-600

12. What is your favorite map?: dm0,classic map.

13. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Well like average players,I often ambush,rush like a tank,hold x,and self boost.

14. Have you read and understood the “About” page?:Yes.

15. Have you read and understood the recruitment process?:Yes
16. Which members in BoZ do you know:Stryde,snacher,michealhero,max teabag,roxxar,tex,avauiox,cuky.

17. What can you offer to the clan: Respect,fun,and possibly a steam group for the clan,and show some fan arts.

18. What time zone/country are you in: I live in lebanon,Beirut,and the time zone is: UTC/GMT +2 hours

19. Extra comments/questions: Well,nothing really special,anyone else than stryde play tf2 here? Razz

20. What are you applying for: Member or Trial Member?: Member.

merasmus

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Merasmus #1

Post by 1v1 March 17th 2014, 6:30 pm

One thing. You can't add all the kills and deaths you have from all your accounts. The account you are applying with must meet the requirements. Thus, you applied in the wrong field.

Another thing, we don't do divisions so we don't need an exclusive steam group. Some of us already play steam; but for now, pb2 is our main game.
1v1
1v1

Back to top Go down

Post by merasmus March 17th 2014, 6:40 pm

1v1 wrote:One thing. You can't add all the kills and deaths you have from all your accounts. The account you are applying with must meet the requirements. Thus, you applied in the wrong field.

Another thing, we don't do divisions so we don't need an exclusive steam group. Some of us already play steam; but for now, pb2 is our main game.
Oh I am sorry about that,I was just stressed enough,and I though you'd care about the kills and death in my other accounts.
Well I don't have a problem getting my topic locked

merasmus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali18 March 17th 2014, 7:58 pm

Lol i would not say stupid members, just not bright. But tbh i think this app could have some MAJOR improvements, i just believe you could of put more effort into this.
Ali18
Ali18

Back to top Go down

Post by merasmus March 17th 2014, 8:07 pm

Ali18 wrote:Lol i would not say stupid members, just not bright. But tbh i think this app could have some MAJOR improvements, i just believe you could of put more effort into this.
Oh well I am just hestitated.

merasmus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freesnacher March 17th 2014, 9:23 pm

Denied, for applying in the wrong field.
If you wish, you can re-apply in 2 weeks
Freesnacher
Freesnacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top