Sgt Dwayne #6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Accepted Sgt Dwayne #6

Post by Guest July 7th 2015, 4:47 pm

1. PB2 Nickname: Shadow Aurora

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Shadow%20Aurora

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: 4 years. 1 year as a guest, I didn't know registering.

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: Take my kills from my main account. Check this page: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Sgt%20Dwayne

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0 in this account.

4c: How many player points do you have?: Not ranked due to lack of activity in the ranked matches.

5. Are you currently in a clan?: No.

5b. What clans have you been in before?: I have joined 17 clans before: Psychal/X, Toxic, DRNA, AGSA, TR, Execution, S.A.S, Tier1, Jokers, Hunters, Silence, Assasins, Royal, Bloody, iMoniacz, Vortex.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?:

Spoiler:

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes.

6b. Please list them with profile links:

Spoiler:

7. Who recruited you?: Nobody.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I think I need to add more reasons to if I want to get accepted. I got 5 reasons. You can check these two spoilers. Read it which one comes easy to you.

First one with spaces:

Second one without spaces:

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: I know a lot of members with using my memory(I mean, without looking members list etc.). I know Max Teabag, xFrostBytex and Stryde from Best Developers list. I remember my friend aka TheChosen One from Top 100 and i remember Kaos, iDemonSkillZ, zakrzew from Top 100. I remember x D, michaelhero and EXCL from their maps. So many known members that i remember with using my memory.

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Please don't think this question is copied from my last applications because I cannot improve this question anymore but I'm tried to add more words.

Loyalty: BoZ is not like other clans, it has different things. So I won't leave if i get accepted. Because my goal is staying with BoZ for long time.

Attitude: Sometimes I'm making jokes but It doesn't mean I'm not mature. I'm a serious person. So I can be an example to other peoples that younger than me in the game.  

Activity(in BoZ forums/chat): I can be active in chat and forums everytime if i'm on my computer, to be honest with you. But if i'm on phone, i can't be active in chat.  

Activity(in game): I'm thinking about my pb2 life, i'm playing for 4 years. It becomes boring sometimes but i'm still playing it. So I can recruit somebody if i know their character(mature etc.).

11. How often do you play PB2?: Maybe half hour in a day.

12. What server do you usually play in?: Europe.

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: It can be 150 sometimes but it's usually between 96 and 110.

13. What is your favorite map?: Stryde-sniper2, x D's saws, kaser's traps series and many more.

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): I'm playing snipers and saws these days. In sniper, especially stryde-sniper, it have boost locations, I'm using edgeboosting, megaboosting and definitely selfboosting. Some saw maps that i played before is have so much different things. It requires a working head. So yeah, i can solve them after 1 try. Almost every maps have selfboost and walljump locations. They are easy to pass.

15. What country do you live in?: Turkey.

16. Extra comments/questions:

To Stryde: After denied from 3rd application and the reason was "clan hoping", I waited 2 weeks and got accepted, I think 2 weeks is enough.

To all of BoZ members: I did mistakes before to show myself as a bad person but no, they won't happen again. I'm serious right now, I improved my application. Hope you like it. Sorry if i did any grammar mistakes.

Then listen this symphony. I'm sure you will like it.

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: Sgt Dwayne #6

Post by Blake July 7th 2015, 5:20 pm

Not sure if you found it amusing but no one in chat did.

Sgt Dwayne #6 XQKoIOy

You still seem like it's all fun and games, even when your app is on the line.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2015, 5:22 pm

Hey If you did that mistake, you could do that too. I worked on this application a lot. Editing grammar mistakes, improving... It took my 1 week. Seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake July 7th 2015, 5:24 pm

No, if it was me, I would've changed the name. I'm not going to argue about it though because it's just a small incident.

On the other hand, why'd you apply with a different name & account? Instead of Sgt Dwayne.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2015, 5:28 pm

Nasri wrote:No, if it was me, I would've changed the name. I'm not going to argue about it though because it's just a small incident.

Well, It was happen instantly. So then, I don't want to say "i wont do it again". Because it became annoying after previous applications.

Nasri wrote:On the other hand, why'd you apply with a different name & account? Instead of Sgt Dwayne.

I have seen Valk and Terabrion in different accounts while playing, so i decided to apply with this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake July 7th 2015, 5:33 pm

What's so different about BoZ compared to other clans you've been in?

Edit: Besides being alive for 4 years and having high quality members.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2015, 5:42 pm

No, I won't say read everything carefully in application. For example Psychal. A different thing between BoZ and Psychal. Everybody was leaving to join another clan or BoZ. They were unloyal. Me neither. No one is leaving after joining you. I just saw Terabrion, he joined you and left to join Qualm again. Or Royal. They died after a week because their members thinking they are best more than a clan. No one is thinking they are best more than a clan in BoZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake July 7th 2015, 5:52 pm

So we're different because the members are loyal, is what your saying. Just to clear things up.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by x D July 7th 2015, 5:56 pm

Sgt Dwayne wrote:5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: 

Silence: Disrespectful clan. They were showing off. Just showing off.

Royal: Another disrespectful clan. I left them after 2 hours from joining.
What kind of disrespect? Jokes? If you take a joke serious i have bad news to you.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 7th 2015, 6:21 pm

Nasri wrote:So we're different because the members are loyal, is what your saying. Just to clear things up.

Yes. I have more reasons too, i explained in Q8 but ill explain one more here too. You are taking the members with looking their skill and attitude. I have never seen a clan before that taking the members with HARD test. GeNo is making it but their tests like 1v1.

x D wrote:
Sgt Dwayne wrote:5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: 

Silence: Disrespectful clan. They were showing off. Just showing off.

Royal: Another disrespectful clan. I left them after 2 hours from joining.
What kind of disrespect? Jokes? If you take a joke serious i have bad news to you.

No, not jokes. I'm making jokes too, everyone can make jokes. I left from Silence because their members were showing off. I remember it, they are making a war into the clan because some of the members were getting out of control(I'm da best you noobs!!).

Pivot son asked me to join Royal. I joined it and i was playing sniper with Pivot Son. He was raging after going to die. I don't like ragers. First reason was this. Second reason, i arrived their chat and Sethic was saying "youre noob, you cant beat me" or he was saying something like that. Then i decided to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 8th 2015, 12:26 am

Applying with new account or different account doesn't wipe your personal history
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by x D July 8th 2015, 3:59 pm

Sgt Dwayne wrote:Am i applied for staff again How many times i have to say ?
What do you mean with that? Probably one grammar error , but i'm just making sure.
x D
x D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 8th 2015, 4:06 pm

Yeah grammar error sorry, i was trying to say " Am i applied to staff after getting denied from 5th application ?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake July 8th 2015, 11:11 pm

If staff was to give you an opportunity to join them, would you take it?
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 9th 2015, 12:00 am

I'll explain everything. If they would give me an opportunity before i decided to apply for BoZ, yes, because i thought joining BoZ is hardest thing ever in Pb2, more than Staff but i saw many people that preferred to join BoZ and they joined you. I'm thinking, Staff is an hard job now. And by the way i'm talking about the last months of the 2014 or first months of 2015, i thought this between these months(joining boz is hardest thing in pb2). Database error, new forums, they postponed the recruitment. No, don't think i wasn't patient, i was patient. NeRoX was the moderator, he helped me to apply for Staff. One day he called me and said "DoomWrath calls you to come here". I was really busy. Then my old side happened: getting angry. Then i decided to apply for you: 2nd application. But I wasn't even ready. Then my old side happened again: "damn i cant wait 2 weeks". Then you know, i joined and left from Psychal and it was clan hoping, i didn't know what was clan hoping. 3rd app is denied because of this. Again i wasn't even ready, but i was lucky. I can't remember but Psychal became X after 3-4 days from my 3rd denied application. But they died, after days from becoming X. I was lucky, because i was going to make the same thing with 3rd application. "I was lucky". After getting kicked from BoZ, my old side became again but finally:"thats injustice i dont want to apply for boz anymore ill choose staff" 5th application was unnecessary. Because everybody saw it who i am after these things. I knew it i will get denied again. Some members like Kaos "honestly if we deny you, i think you will apply for staff again..." said that. After seeing this, i thought maybe 2 weeks can help me to prove mysel because i didn't apply for staff again. I defeated my old side, know everything now. So many "then"s here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top