TBNR balls #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Denied Re: TBNR balls #1

Post by Subcomics June 21st 2016, 11:08 pm

This application is kinda messy so I'll format it for people down here
He didn't list http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=mrnat444 under alternate accounts, but he said that it makes up for missing kills with the 2,000+ kills/dev rank he has on that account anyways

Update: Just check last post, mrnat444 isn't your account, you're falsely claiming it as your own so you meet requirements to apply.

I'm not sure that you did read the clan history, because I don't even think you read the recruitment page when I had to link it to you and walk you through with screenshots on how to find the "New topic"" button on our forum

I can tell you that the person who "recruited you" isn't actually in Biohazard, because from what you posted he has USF leader in his name, and we have a no multiclan policy.

He also means Georgia as in United States, not Georgia the country.

PS I am Subcomics
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar June 21st 2016, 11:50 pm

You claimed to me that you are bosscat's mapmaking assistant earlier this week; he hasn't responded to me yet. Assuming you really ARE his mapmaking assistant, I just have a few questions that I think would benefit your app; it would be better for the entire clan to know than just myself:

1) If you're his assistant, do you have direct contact with bosscat?

2) Why did bosscat need an assistant for mapmaking, and why did he turn to you?

3) Have you "assisted" other people in their mapmaking endeavors?

4) Why switch your main/applicant account when it seems mrnat444 contains the majority of your stats?

5) A little unrelated, but if you live in Georgia (assuming the state), why not play the Washington server?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero June 22nd 2016, 12:47 am

Roxxar wrote:You claimed to me that you are bosscat's mapmaking assistant earlier this week; he hasn't responded to me yet. Assuming you really ARE his mapmaking assistant, I just have a few questions that I think would benefit your app; it would be better for the entire clan to know than just myself:

1) If you're his assistant, do you have direct contact with bosscat?

2) Why did bosscat need an assistant for mapmaking, and why did he turn to you?

3) Have you "assisted" other people in their mapmaking endeavors?

4) Why switch your main/applicant account when it seems mrnat444 contains the majority of your stats?

5) A little unrelated, but if you live in Georgia (assuming the state), why not play the Washington server?
Roxxar, he said Max Teabag as a joke. I remember him from yesterday.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar June 22nd 2016, 12:57 am

tryAero wrote:Roxxar, he said Max Teabag as a joke. I remember him from yesterday.
The questions I asked pertain to a PM conversation we had yesterday. Even if the whole max teabag thing was a joke, that doesn't negate what he told me yesterday (unless all of it was a stupid joke/lie).
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aero June 22nd 2016, 12:59 am

Roxxar wrote:
tryAero wrote:Roxxar, he said Max Teabag as a joke. I remember him from yesterday.
The questions I asked pertain to a PM conversation we had yesterday. Even if the whole max teabag thing was a joke, that doesn't negate what he told me yesterday (unless all of it was a stupid joke/lie).
Understood.
Aero
Aero

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics June 22nd 2016, 1:56 am

Are you mrnat444? Because you can't even get your alt account name right...
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics June 22nd 2016, 11:49 am

TBNR balls wrote:The name doesnt matter i always get even balls wrong sometimes when i type too fast
Yeah, I can tell from your application...
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar June 22nd 2016, 1:46 pm

Because it seems you cannot post it yourself, I'll post your answers for you.

TBNR balls #1 6c8e5e728c3b47728d015b6c73f530e6

If you have bosscat's Skype, then why is it taking him so long for him to answer my simple question on PB2? In fact, he still hasn't even opened them up. I assume that with your direct contact, you'd be able to talk to him about it.

Also, what do you even do as a "mapmaking assistant"? It seems obvious that you do not have access to his maps, yet you somehow know his "next map" (which by the way I'm gonna hold you for in case bosscat actually does release a next/new map). He doesn't even credit your name in the map descriptions when he clearly credits himself; you would assume that working together as an assistant or partner would get your name credited.

Why does bosscat need/want you as his assistant? Why do you think Max teabag (who has been relatively inactive in the mapmaking business) needs an assistant as well, when it seems you do not actually and physically access the maps? This goes back to the question of "what do you do," really.

By the way, I would much rather prefer you post here than you private messaging me.
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxxar June 22nd 2016, 6:23 pm

Isn't skype supposed to be a pretty much instant chatting/messaging/calling service? How busy/inactive is bosscat that he can't check the Skype of his own dear assistant, nor even his PB2 inbox? Chrome is irrelevant to Skype, as they're two completely separate programs, if I recall correctly.

Also, you didn't answer 3/4 of my previous questions. I'll keep it simple:

* What do you do as an assistant?
* Why does bosscat need/want an assistant?
* Why does Max need/want an assistant?
Roxxar
Roxxar

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake June 22nd 2016, 7:03 pm

Application Denied.

Failure to meet requirements.

Feel free to reapply in two weeks, July 6th.
Blake
Blake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top