Synergic X #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Synergic X #1

Post by Synergic X July 17th 2016, 12:30 am

1. PB2 Nickname: Synergic X

2. PB2 Profile Link: http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Synergic%20X&id=1528514

3. How long have you been playing PB2?: For about 2 years

4. How many kills and deaths do you have?: 8,497 kills: 7,591 deaths

4b: What is your level developer’s rank?: 0

4c: How many player points do you have?: 3.61

5. Are you currently in a clan?: Nope

5b. What clans have you been in before?: SyNc, YrN, Carnage, Regicide, and NSU.

5c. What made you leave your earlier clans?: They started becoming inactive so I decided to leave them and look for a good clan.

6. Do you have any alternative accounts?: Yes: Annihilator X, Platnium Power Ranger

6b. Please list them with profile links: http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=AnnihilatorX http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Platnium%20Power%20Ranger&id=1545978

7. Who recruited you?: No one, I heard BoZ is the best clan and is still alive and was born in 2011.

8. Why do you want to join BoZ?: I heard BoZ is the best clan and they have a lot of cool things such as discord ( cool chat ), tournaments, voice chats, and are a family. I am looking for those things in these clans.

9. Which members in BoZ do you know?: Stryde, Max Teabag, Roxxar, Subcomics, and zakrew

10. What can you offer to the clan?: Equality, fun such as if someone is feeling bad then I can help them, and peace because I am loyal to most of my clans and I am really nice.

11. How often do you play PB2?: Daily or weekly, depends on my schedule. I am not on Wednesdays or Thursdays.

12. What server do you usually play in?: California

12b. What is your average ping in that server?: 60-90

13. What is your favorite map?: stryde-sniper

14. How do you play PB2? (Any specific playing styles?): Selfboosting, edgeboosting, mega boosting, and spamming.

15. What country do you live in?: USA

16. Extra comments/questions: No.

Synergic X

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: Synergic X #1

Post by Subcomics July 17th 2016, 1:08 am

Wasn't SyNc just made, literally like 2 days ago? Find it hard to believe that the reason you listed as to why you left all of those clans applies to all of those clans
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Synergic X July 17th 2016, 11:29 pm

I know it was made but I have experience with clan wars and it always ends with arguements over who won or lost. People manipulate the scores and stuff. For proof on the SyNc website it says were war minded and will take anyone down whose in our path. So I decided to join BoZ as another reason for that. (BTW SyNc was made a week ago.)

Well it used to say we are a war minded clan, but I think A_Hero changed it.

Synergic X

Back to top Go down

Post by Valk July 18th 2016, 12:05 am

Synergic X wrote:I heard BoZ is the best clan and they have a lot of cool things such as discord ( cool chat ), tournaments, voice chats, and are a family. I am looking for those things in these clans.

- Discord
- Tournaments
- Voice chats
- Family

What you listed, that's pretty much what any other clan has, for example GeNo, DOB, DLN etc, so your answer is pretty generic. You can find those in other clans, so what specifically about BoZ are you so intrigued to join?
Valk
Valk
Communist

Back to top Go down

Post by Synergic X July 18th 2016, 12:10 am

Well I just want to get into BoZ since of its history. When I went onto the website, I read all of BoZ's history which intrigued me to joining. And not a lot of people get to join BoZ so i guess it'll make me special if I join?

Synergic X

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakasaac July 18th 2016, 12:47 am

My take on this application:

It's decent. It's not super-amazing, but it's decent. Your app is well organized and you had straightforward answers without going into dilly-dally. (which is good). Your replies to other clanmates' questions are also straightforward, which I like.

I have a few things to talk about and question you about.

Synergic X wrote:Which members in BoZ do you know?: Stryde, Max Teabag, Roxxar, Subcomics, and zakrew

From this answer I'm assuming you haven't got to know/haven't spoken to many of our members. Do you believe that you'll fit in to the clan with knowing such few members?

Synergic X wrote:I heard BoZ is the best clan and they have a lot of cool things such as discord ( cool chat ), tournaments, voice chats, and are a family. I am looking for those things in these clans.

To me, this is a very gimmicky, and like Valk said, it's a pretty generic answer. You could've added more to it instead of the typical responses that we get.

Synergic X wrote:What can you offer to the clan?: Equality, fun such as if someone is feeling bad then I can help them, and peace because I am loyal to most of my clans and I am really nice.

While peace and equality are appreciated, this isn't really too much you can offer if you think about it, since every member holds those responsibilities of being in the clan to ''help others out'' and keep ''a good and well-mannered community,'' while being loyal to the clan. Is there anything else you'd offer?
Rakasaac
Rakasaac

Back to top Go down

Post by Synergic X July 18th 2016, 12:53 am

I know more members but I not thinking deeply about BoZ members. I know Kaotic Kaos, latino4eva, Nasri, and Xsmithe.
I can offer more, I have a good sense of humor ( I guess ).

Synergic X

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 18th 2016, 2:49 pm

I'm not really sure how much time you spent on your application, but if you were truly determined, I think you would have done the smart thing and looked where you've applied before, gather your alternate accounts/clans you listed on that application, and list them on this application.

You were in PRiMEz and CSE.
You still are in CSE.

Synergic X #1 16I1Tvt
Attempting to multiclan
Failing to list alternate accounts
Failing to list past clans
Feel free to re-apply in 2 weeks, after August 1, 2016
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down