Vaa #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: Vaa #1

Post by Subcomics July 11th 2017, 6:53 pm

So you resigned from GeNo, but during the resignation process, which why it takes longer than 5 minutes is beyond stupid, but also re-applied to GeNo, a day before applying for Biohazard.

This, to me, indicates that your reason to join Biohazard is to get a free tour of our clan, and then leave

Now, you re-applied to GeNo on an alternate account, one that you didn't list on this application, Raynne. On your application to GeNo, you didn't list Vaa. You also managed to add 2 more clans, VH and Lotus, in your Geno application.

This makes it seem like:
- you rushed this application, by forgetting so simple as one of your alternate accounts you used literally less than a day ago
- you are actually trying to hide something, and potentially be multiclanning at the end of the day

I was going to ask you another question, but then I noticed this connection first, which seems more concerning than the other questions would have been asking.

Give me 2 reasons why you shouldn't be denied for seemingly not being able to fit in Biohazard
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaa July 11th 2017, 7:57 pm

Subcomics wrote:So you resigned from GeNo, but during the resignation process, which why it takes longer than 5 minutes is beyond stupid, but also re-applied to GeNo, a day before applying for Biohazard.

This, to me, indicates that your reason to join Biohazard is to get a free tour of our clan, and then leave

Now, you re-applied to GeNo on an alternate account, one that you didn't list on this application, Raynne. On your application to GeNo, you didn't list Vaa. You also managed to add 2 more clans, VH and Lotus, in your Geno application.

This makes it seem like:
- you rushed this application, by forgetting so simple as one of your alternate accounts you used literally less than a day ago
- you are actually trying to hide something, and potentially be multiclanning at the end of the day

I was going to ask you another question, but then I noticed this connection first, which seems more concerning than the other questions would have been asking.

Give me 2 reasons why you shouldn't be denied for seemingly not being able to fit in Biohazard

So I didnt list Raynee for a reason I stated on my app "Forget my pw" My friend from GeNo told me to list it but here was my answer http://prntscr.com/fugoug

I forget the pw to Raynne because it was a fresh account I anted to apply to GeNo with, I'll answer you why below.

I didnt list "Lotus" but I listed "vh - Void Hunters" (http://prntsc r.com/fugwue) because I forget about it, but I joined to this group as a "yenn" I listed as my alt, I didnt list all my alts cuz I used them once and then never returned same was with "Raynne"

Reason why I re-applied to GeNo as a "Raynne" was the last chance I was giving to "GeNo". I wanted to try with a fresh start cuz it seemed like I was marked, but I didnt apply from different ip even if I knew "GeNo" checks it. I just  wanted to make a little "bet" what happenes if I do that because I had nothing to lose. They choosed to skip my resignation, what I wanted to make anyway. Here's the proof of me telling "trial prestige" to confim my resignation http://prntscr.com/fugrdl. He didnt so I just wanted to try what happenes if I apply as a "newbie" but from same ip so the options was:

-They would let me in without checking ip so I could start with a fresh start (last chance I wanted to give to GeNo, to try what happenes)

-Warn me or punish

-or choose anything else. They choosed to skip my resignation so I decided to not make a drama over it, cuz I knew I did bad.

On my BoZ app I told you to ask me any question so I'll be honest and I'm here. I'm not hiding anything between you and I'm not afraid of talking about this, if you feel like my app deserves to get denied, then okay but I will re-apply later if I'll be allowed to.

About BoZ, I didnt "rush" my choice of joining you because I talked with roxar few months ago and BoZ was a clan I was about to join if I leave GeNo.

I didnt rush my app to BoZ, I was thinking about it for some time.

I don't mind if you deny my app, but I'm honest by trying to join you, I'm loyal and I'm not a whooper what leaves clan every week, or when someone pisses me off. I started to disliking GeNo before, I just needed someone to pull the trigger. Because my "alt" (I knew anyway they prolly gonna check my ip) got denied the last chance of "trying in GeNo" passed.

I didnt want to lie any of you so I'm talking here after you asked me about this. I dont deny the fact I did apply from alt or I didnt list this "raynne" alt, I just didnt list the raynne cuz I dont use it, but I listed alts I used on raynne's app, so that was sure some of you gonna find it and ask why I did this.

I didnt list 2 clans but lotus was more like group, because I simply forget (Lotus was a 5 members group aka "sword pros")

I'm honest with you rn hope you appreciate  the fact I'm honest with you as I appreciate  the fact you decided to talk about this Smile

However this kind of stuff not gonna happen again, and as for GeNo, I knew they gonna realise that because of my ip but if they wouldn't, I would tell certain people the same day I would join. But yeah my fresh start didnt work, and the last chance disappeared. So here I'm. Hope you're not mad or think worse about me because of that fact, but I had no bad intentions in doing this.

I didnt decide to join BoZ because it's "springboard" from GeNo, I decided to join BoZ because I want to try find a real home and I promise to not disappoint you if I recieve the chance of joining you Smile

Vaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Subcomics July 12th 2017, 7:26 pm

Forgetting a password to what would seem to be a dummy account that was used once two months ago, somewhat understandable
Forgetting to list a dummy account that was made THE SAME DAY YOU APPLIED FOR BIOHAZARD, is not understandable, even for rig

Forgetting to list minor clans that are made up of 4 people, somewhat understandable
Forgetting to list minor clans that you literally just listed on an application not even 2 days after creating this application, not understandable, even for rig

Because we still reject for those who fail to list past clans and/or accounts, and you did forget to list an alternate account and two or more clans literally a day before applying to Biohazard, it only seems logical to deny you for this.

I also like to deny people that say they can offer loyalty to their new clan, after leaving their old clan, because it will give you a chance to show your "loyalty", aka, determination to join Biohazard to be apart of this community, by re-applying once more. You can't prove loyalty to a new clan, you can only prove determination to join a new clan. With that being said, you can re-apply after 2 weeks.

Vaa #1 - Page 2 16I1Tvt
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Forum Utilities
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2