OhKxin #1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied Re: OhKxin #1

Post by OhKxin August 2nd 2018, 5:21 pm

A clan like this is very restrictive and shows that they really care about having the right person in BoZ and it's always been like this back in the years which shows how rare and serious this clan is. I can't think of any other clan like this which is why is impressive.
Plazma Burst 2 is an old game which I've played for a long time and probably the same for you guys. Generally it's a clan which we have some games in common and others which we don't, but i don't play those games anymore.

OhKxin

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: OhKxin #1

Post by Subcomics August 3rd 2018, 8:58 pm

You're an old player from 2011, but don't list any alternate accounts you've used, even if they were hacked, it'd at least be one way to see if you were actually a player from early days of PB2. Regardless, there's still no sentimental value of Biohazard to you unless you were in Biohazard in 2011, which you weren't. This clan won't help bring back memories from 2011 since this clan has evolved drastically since then.

OhKxin wrote:BoZ is the only clan community I am interested in and means a lot to me when it comes to sharing ideas and information. Honestly, It's not a community that I'm interested in and value and it's not a community where I'm going to stay. Of course I'd be wanting to be in BoZ then anywhere else where there are more players in which i know and some in the past who I've known.
Regardless if this is the case, you're still involved with pox, another clan or group or whatever the fuck its called, on PB2 by being involved in their discord, which is a cause of conflict of interest.

OhKxin wrote:A clan like this is very restrictive and shows that they really care about having the right person in BoZ and it's always been like this back in the years which shows how rare and serious this clan is. I can't think of any other clan like this which is why is impressive.
Plazma Burst 2 is an old game which I've played for a long time and probably the same for you guys. Generally it's a clan which we have some games in common and others which we don't, but i don't play those games anymore.
Again, this isn't Biohazard from 2011. I can't think of what memories you would even retain of us from 2011 if you weren't in the clan, and what would even trigger memories from early days of PB2 when we're not actively playing it.

This is why I don't think BoZ is proper for you right now; your involvement in pox, and a pretty subpar reason to want to join us when you don't actively share any other games in common with us
OhKxin #1 - Page 2 16I1Tvt
Subcomics
Subcomics
mr. costigan

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top